Pages:
Author

Topic: When bitcoin prices rise up the market also will - page 10. (Read 3338 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
In most cases it's true, when bitcoin falls or grows, then other alts also grows or falls, but there are cases when everything is the opposite. It's hard to say because of what it's happening, but the only thing I'm sure is that market being manipulated by big players, but it's hard to prove it and we just have to put up with it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
this means that all altcoin values ​​depend on the value of Bitcoin, and this happens because Bitcoin is the king of Cryptocurrency, so all coins are guided by the value of Bitcoin.
Yeah altcoins market price will depend on bitcoin market price movement. Thus, we know that without the bitcoin system these altcoins may not be exist. We can say that bitcoin is the mother of all crypto in the market because without bitcoin creation then there could be no cryptocurrency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
All things considered, I don't think so. Not all the digital currency take action accordingly to the development of Bitcoin. I've seen a descending pattern for bitcoin, however for other crytpo cash it was up. I think the best 100 crypto's take action accordingly with Bitcoin essentially on the grounds that when individuals offer their bitcoin, they additionally have different coins that they would offer as well.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?
Because bitcoin is the pioneer and the heart of all cryptocurrencies so when this great coin falls the market grows and when it drops the market fall’s either

Proportional maybe not the right term but the superiority does.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
Yes of course because all the coins in the market are BTC dependent even the most establish crypto which is next to bitcoin rank the ETH is also an alternative coin for bitcoin. Thus the market price for most of the crypto is dependent to bitcoin and that is the good thing here in cryptocurrency because we will be able to get a reference of those crypto when to rise and fall accordingly.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?
I agree with you. BTC actually dominated the cryptocurrency market. The price of BTC will pull by most other coins to rise by and when the price of BTC decreases it will cause the market to go down.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
I think this bitcoin price condition can make price recovery if bitcoin has good news and if there is a higher demand, it will make bitcoin very expensive and can recover the price so what you can do is buy again if you still have capital but if you get stuck then you can wait until the price returns to recover the price.
good and positive news take important role for bitcoin price movement.without any good news no one  or investor would investing their money into cryptocurrency market.no strong reason that would give them benefits.
Activity: 77
if you know bitcoin is the king of all coins. so that when bitcoin goes up all the coins will also go up. and when bitcoin goes down all the coins will also go down.
bitcoin is like all coins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I think this bitcoin price condition can make price recovery if bitcoin has good news and if there is a higher demand, it will make bitcoin very expensive and can recover the price so what you can do is buy again if you still have capital but if you get stuck then you can wait until the price returns to recover the price.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
this means that all altcoin values ​​depend on the value of Bitcoin, and this happens because Bitcoin is the king of Cryptocurrency, so all coins are guided by the value of Bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
I believe it is because many cryptos are still dependent on bitcoin on their market. If a crypto stands strongly on its own and not affected by bitcoin its price market will rise. Just an opinion.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I think, bitcoin has a big influence on the market, so if the price of bitcoin rises, there are many other crypto that prices rise too, because many crypto have prices based on the price of bitcoin
Activity: 238
yes i also think like that, if bitcoin goes down then the altcoin price will go down. and also if bitcoin rises, then the altcoin price will rise. all coins are driven by bitcoin. for now I just hope, bitcoin will rise in the current month and so on
Activity: 1210
Different situations are possible. But the situation you described is slightly more probable, the reason is simple: all the alts are traded against BTC, though priced in it and it takes some time to market to adopt.

as long as bitcoin has the highest exchange conversion volume of each exchange market, then they will remain a verbal reference for altcoins. even though ethereum or even Tether already has its own conversion, but many people still focus on bitcoin. This is because the bitcoin factor is still fluctuating positively where many people expect bitcoin to rally highest.
Activity: 588
Yeah the thing is that the alts follow up on Bitcoin price but the deviation or variance is high. For instance, when BTC rises a small percentage, the altcoins will go in a higher amount and the same thing happens when the price falls in a little amount. Then the alts will drop with a huge percentage.
Activity: 21
Different situations are possible. But the situation you described is slightly more probable, the reason is simple: all the alts are traded against BTC, though priced in it and it takes some time to market to adopt.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1

When many people see that bitcoin is rising they tend to sell a lot of there stakes in altcoins to get in on the rise of bitcoin. They make a short profit on the bitcoin rise and then buy back there altcoins at a discounted rate as there prices diminished because of the btc price pump. Simple way to increase your stakes in altcoins whilst gaining a little profit in bitcoin.
Activity: 887
Yes, that is what we often see in the past, this market is resonant with each other, when the BTC fell, the whole market fell and when the BTC increased, the whole market increased. That is why we believe in BTC as the king of the altcoin

bitcoin moves the same as what happens to USD on the forex market, there is always number one to know the overall price of each coin, this benchmark goes straight with the volume they have, but there is one thing where bitcoin is a differentiator because they don't attack the development projection every altcoin and only consider price fluctuations on the majority scale.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
Yes, that is what we often see in the past, this market is resonant with each other, when the BTC fell, the whole market fell and when the BTC increased, the whole market increased. That is why we believe in BTC as the king of the altcoin
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Yeah it does seem that in reality was like that, anyhow we know that bitcoin is the king of crypto coins that has succeeded in becoming more desirable on its benefits etc. Moreover, bitcoin is still used as a crypto exchange platform like Altcoins, this is indeed prioritized so that it continues to lead the pace of price movements in the market. The interest of many people still influences it and remains as a driver of other coin prices.
Pages:
Jump to: