Pages:
Author

Topic: When bitcoin prices rise up the market also will - page 18. (Read 3338 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I found that to be true too. I see that it seems that Alt coins are attached to the hip to the price of Bitcoin. Then again, it is not true for alt coins to Bitcoin. Maybe alt coins have stakes in Bitcoin or they are rrally made that way that alt coins are hinged to the price of Bitcoin. Then again, maybe it's the investors. Maybe they cash out Bitcoins at the same time cash out their altcoins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
That is true... I also noticed that when bitcoin prices goes down, other alt coins follow suit. It's loke every alt coin is actually dependent on the price of bitcoin. Maybe since people with bitcoin has some alt coins and vice versa that they trade both or oull out both. Then again, I'm still starting with trading to know full well.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
Well, when bitcoin prices rise up the market also will increase in price. Other altcoins also increase in price. Therefore, I conclude that the bitcoin will be the index of all altcoins in the market.
When I got here in this world of trading and investing and all stuff related to crypto, I came to know that bitcoin is just about to vanish and thus altcoins would also be demolished. But here story is totally different on the board. There is no connection between the price uplift or downfall of bitcoin and other altcoins. Still, we are getting so many related news. Seriously confused.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?

None of the altcoins have till now shown a complete eradication of their dependence on Bitcoin. Even established altcoins such as ETH and BCH are heavily dependent on the Bitcoin exchange rates. This makes me wonder what will happen to the alts, if BTC suddenly becomes worthless.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
the reason for bitcoin is number one except marketcap capitalization in coinmarketcap because bitcoin is first cryptocurrency, many people trust bitcoin than other cryptocurrency and all cryptocurrency follow bitcoin price, bitcoin is king of cryptocurrency in capitalization and in price movement.
Therefore, alcoin and market dependence on bitcoin is still strong, and this is what causes alcoin prices and markets to rely on bitcoin
Activity: 78
I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?

That is true. Have a look at the coinmarketcap everyday and you will see it. When bitcoin is red, nearly the whole market is red and vice versa.

Other coins simply live depend on the up and down of bitcoin. However there are markets that do not get affected by the price of bitcoin which is the ones for very low cap coins.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bitcoin makes other coins alive and kicking some of them died when Bitcoin really made a plummet. The truth about Altcoins is that they are dependent to Bitcoin that is why if Bitcoin drops they will also automatically drop too as we can see on daily charts on coinmarketcap. I believe that the adoption of Bitcoin has something to do with this issue or maybe whales try to manipulate prices but one thing is for sure with that flow we have the advantage in both up and down trends.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
almost all altcoins follow the movement of bitcoin prices, when the decline in prices on automatic bitcoin other types of altcoins experience the same thing, because the crypto market is most likely dominated by bitcoin price movements.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
That's right, but that's how the market works in the last months. now things have changed. Not long ago, Bitcoin was pumped in late July and the altcoins were still falling. This is a difficult thing to understand and it is proof that the market is always fluctuating. We need to analyze and learn more with the new market trend to get rich.
If we speak about crypto currency the trust of the people that built on it is on the bitcoin. So then we can say that the center of the price basis is also bitcoin if bitcoin rise the trust will also rise same with the volume of investors that invest on crypto and it has a direct effect on the price.
Activity: 58
Most of the crypto coins depend on bitcoin. Since bitcoin is the largest and the most popular coin right now, it will affect the bitcoin no matter what. There are a lot of investors who regularly invest in bitcoin. Bitcoins do affect altcoins negatively. When bitcoins go up altcoins usually go the other way. Not always true but for the most part that is how it works.
Activity: 148
In the world of cryptocurrency, bitcoin is the benchmark price of all altcoins, and I think of all investors 70% of their money is inviting into Bitcoin, because in general bitcoin price movements will not fall so far, and investors will invest their money into coins that have promised in the future, it's better to invest into BTC than to other coins that don't know the good potential of the coin. The creation of the first digital coin is Bitcoin, and the popularity of bitcoin is more than other altcoins, that's why bitcoin is the head of all altcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
That's right, but that's how the market works in the last months. now things have changed. Not long ago, Bitcoin was pumped in late July and the altcoins were still falling. This is a difficult thing to understand and it is proof that the market is always fluctuating. We need to analyze and learn more with the new market trend to get rich.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
I think not at all times. In the last few weeks, when there was a gradual increase of BTC price, bitcoin continue to increase slowly little by little while other crypto are down. But it only happens a few times, in general I guess it is true that when bitcoin price is up, the rest of the coins follows.
I also do the same.I believe that when bitcoin will start to increase its price,the market will surely follow its upward trend.Although it does not happen all the time,but mostly bitcoin seems to dominate altcoins because bitcoin alone is the most reliable and trusted investment by all investors.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101

The rise of bitcoin being directly leading to rise in the altcoins is not at all times applicable as some altcoins do have their independent rise and falls too. I take an example from the recent rise of the bitcoin that happened last week, only few noticeable altcoin responded to the rise while most were still static.
Activity: 322
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
Basically true because alternate cryptocurrencies are almost dependent on bitcoin's market value. We can also see that they have almost identical graph whenever bitcoin rises or falls like every price is tethered to bitcoin's. Once almost cryptos are on a price hike, a healthy cryptomarket is also expected.
Activity: 154
I think not at all times. In the last few weeks, when there was a gradual increase of BTC price, bitcoin continue to increase slowly little by little while other crypto are down. But it only happens a few times, in general I guess it is true that when bitcoin price is up, the rest of the coins follows.
Activity: 66
Only when its stabilising, because at the begining when you see bitcoin rise people tend to to sell all the others to buy btc
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
It's a liquidity thing. People tend to buy into the most liquid of all assets. For example, you have Mongolian tögrög and you want to exchange it to Brazilian real. You can't do it directly. What happens is you exchange it first to US dollars and then to real.

Top liquidity fiat: USD, EURO.

Top liquidity crypto: BTC, ETH

So the health of Bitcoin reflects the whole crypto ecosystem.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
It depends on the market demand, I think when investors want to come into this blockchain market, at that time, the market would have been boosted by this wave. on the other hand, due to the decrease in the investment in the Blockchain market then the market could face the price fall. so Investors are the main key for price ups and down.
I think the type of investor is going to be very important, people like us believe in the blockchain and its many applications so we invest not only in bitcoin but in altcoins that we think have potential, but an institutional investor is not going to think like that, they only care about profits and they will invest only in the best coins like bitcoin and maybe in coins like ETH and LTC.
Activity: 328
Most likely if bitcoin prices go up then altcoin prices exist. Prices of some other coins will also rise again as most of the coins always follow the bitcoin price changes, but there are also some altcoins that never follow the bitcoin price itself because they stand by themselves
Pages:
Jump to: