Pages:
Author

Topic: When bitcoin prices rise up the market also will - page 21. (Read 3338 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0
if I think the bitcoin price in a short time with bitcoin value keeps increasing every day non stop, I think Altcoin price at that time will not go up.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?

Because Bitcoin was commonly accepted and the center of transactions in all local crypto exchanges for easy fiat conversion specially during market crashes in which this is the reason too that even how many Altcoins we keep still it will be traded to Bitcoin for us to earn the fiat earnings specially during price will pump. Maybe if all Altcoins can be accepted directly in all local exchanges then maybe they will not depend to Bitcoin anymore.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?

It's hard to predict that some coins would follow the value of bitcoin. I wish so because most of us holds altcoins which sometimes follow the market flow. However, that already happened before so I think it wouldn't be too risky if we'll rely in the market situation. Things will get better soon.
Activity: 161

In my opinion, bitcoin serve as the core coin in cryptocurrency. It is understandable that bitcoin is used any different exchange as the main coin for trade and will affect the market if it's price will fall.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
Yes, Crypto market is majorly dominated and led by Bitcoin, The price of alt coins depends on the price of Bitcoin, this had been more noticeable last year when bitcoins sudden bull, all coins followed and pumped.
Activity: 126
Bitcoin has been known as of now as the coin leader of the market so when there is sudden downfall of bitcoin the other altcoins in the market also getting down ,but when the price value of bitcoin is rising up the other altcoins in the market also rise up ,this make the bitcoin as the referrence of the coin market index.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
One other reason the price of Bitcoin rises followed by the alt coins is because most people buy alts with Bitcoin.  They compliment each other in a way.  When the market turns bear however it gets ugly quick.  It's like the stock market on steroids. 
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
The other coin will definitely also follow the usual bitcoin price. because altcoinis also primarily paired with bitcoin. if bitcoin also goes down it will have an effect. and also certainly if the price of rent mining can also be influential if the price of the coin can go down. but mostly this happen only for top 100 coin in cmc
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

this reason is quite correct. indeed many consider that bitcoin is the main coin in this world, and whereas crypto is under bitcoin so bitcoin as main reference.
Yes.I had also observed that flow.Now that bitcoin is seen to be growing its price,the whole market suddenly turns into green.But when bitcoin drops its price,other cryptos  are having low prices too.I think its more on bitcoin dominance in the crypto world as this is the most trusted and most valued virtual currency by all people.
Activity: 350
It is impossible to say with certainty that this is so, bitcoin has already grown to $ 8000, and tokens are red. The price is mysterious, much depends on the holders of large sums.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
This market is heavily influenced by bitcoin for many reasons, the first one is that bitcoin basically created this market out of nowhere, second the market dominance of bitcoin is still huge and finally if that was not enough if you want to buy an altcoin you will need to first get bitcoin to do it, so all of these factors combine together to produce the effects you see in the market.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
The usuall situation around the crypto market is when newbies buy bitcoin with fiat money and some of them diversify their investments by buying altcoins.All the money are going:
Fiat>Bitcoin>Altcoins,which increases both the prices of bitcoin and the altcoins.
This is when hype dominates the crypto market.
The current market situation is a little bit different.It`s like fiat>BitcoinThat`s why bitcoin goes up,while the altcoin prices aren`t going up.
I think that is what we all notice that bitcoin rise up the crypto market also will. Maybe it is the largest or the well known coin. So if that dump the other holder of token also will and the price in the market will fall. And it leads to market dump. That my analysis when i am looking at my blockfolio.
Activity: 574
It is true. when bitcoin prices rise, it will affect the amount of coin trading in the market. because traders can transact and earn profits. if bitcoin prices rise not necessarily altcoin prices rise. when the bitcoin price drops the price of altcoin down.
Activity: 700

this reason is quite correct. indeed many consider that bitcoin is the main coin in this world, and whereas crypto is under bitcoin so bitcoin as main reference.
Activity: 148
That's because bitcoin is the parent or head of the digital currency, so if bitcoin goes down the auto altcoin will also come down, and other altcoin nothing can exceed the bitcoin price. Bitcoin is more interested than another altcoin, it does not mean altcoin has no demand, but more on bitcoin. Bitcoin is a coin whose enthusiasts are big.
Activity: 280
Yes, when bitcoin price value soars high, definitely altcoins will usually follow the trend because btc and altcoins are very much correlated with each other. For some investors, they sold their altcoins and bought btc because it had made a further growth from 6.5KUSD and now at 7.9K USD which has a very high increase within less than a month.
Activity: 178
BTC has been rising recently, while other cryptocurrencies have not risen!
Explain that many investors only believe in BTC, they only optimistic about the value of BTC, lack of confidence in other cryptocurrencies!
So people sell their coin altcoins to move to BTC and this will push up the value of the BTC while other coins are showing signs of going down.
Activity: 168
BTC has been rising recently, while other cryptocurrencies have not risen!
Explain that many investors only believe in BTC, they only optimistic about the value of BTC, lack of confidence in other cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
This follow up is because of the activities of the investors that get changed while the market recovers for the bitcoin. Many times they follow bitcoin because they are thought to hike in similar % share and thus its worth investing into them for that reasons. Investors do this as security and thus in the process they keep pouring lot of money into the altcoins market economy and the net effect is increased prices for it. I guess it is pretty much normal that alts sometime follow them but in many instances they coddle do the just the opposite too.  Wink
Activity: 372
The reason that all coins is relying to bitcoin price that's why when bitcoin is rising all crypto coin will be follow to rise but if the bitcoin is down crypto coin also will be down the price. Bitcoin is a main coin of all coin in market.
Pages:
Jump to: