Pages:
Author

Topic: When Bullrun will start? - page 14. (Read 19843 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
November 18, 2018, 03:10:52 AM
Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.

Back in October when you posted this, it looked like we had solid support established and that rises would come soon. Now in November we fell through those support levels and we are back to looking for more support. There doesn't look like any indication of a bull run starting now. I think we need big new money coming into crypto to push the prices back up again.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
November 18, 2018, 01:46:19 AM
For me. I think march to April 2019 the start of bull run. This is only my opinion, but i think this will be happen. We will see. So buy now and sack more alts before its not to late.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
November 17, 2018, 08:46:36 PM
Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.

we run on november now,, and the market still red even drop
maybe we will not see the bull in this year,,
in my predictions is next year but, if in the next month a huge sign of the bull show up,,  Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
November 17, 2018, 08:36:02 PM

I suggest that we should start to forget the bullish market because it is far in reality now. In fact, crypto experts are becoming foolish so many time due to bearish market which is still in effect so better we should not expect high of the bullish market to come because there is nothing great if we get the unexpected with the market.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 08:16:01 PM
Probably mid 2019
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
November 17, 2018, 08:08:04 PM
Market seems to be going into a final low currently going by some analysts. If true, then next bull run is not far away and should start before end of this year.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
November 17, 2018, 07:59:46 PM
Maybe this year or next year. Bull run will start if we starting to buy more bitcoin and more people hold and stop selling  cryptocurrency coin. That is the only way to see bull run and we getting more money if they happen again price pumping.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 17, 2018, 07:45:38 PM

Fundstrat founder - Tom Lee predicted that the BTC rate would rise to $ 15,000 after 2018. If it right, the bull run will take place in December 2018, So if you believe in the market as well as Tom Lee's prediction then invest and hold the crypto now!
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 07:20:18 PM
Hard to tell right now that the market value of cryptos are continuously falling. The scenario is becoming worse for cryptos which makes it more impossible for bullrun to occur this year given that we are only a month away before this year end. And it won't really be enough. Next year might be the year for cryptos but still, we are lacking asdurance so just wait.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
November 17, 2018, 06:47:34 PM
It is hard to tell right now. The market value have again fell and are now reaching lower market value. What happens at this moment makes it more impossible for recovery to take place before this year end. determining when the bull run would happen will be surely hard since the market have gone more unexpected this year. Let's just hope that the following year will be in favor for cryptos and for now hold and wait.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 3
November 17, 2018, 05:34:25 PM
I think nobody can predict when the bull run will start again the market has been bear for so long and upto now is not showing any signs of recovery.There are so many predictions which say that the bear market will end around november-december ending of the year but so far what we saw was another new low record in the market so it is better to wait and see what next year will bring but nobody can say when bull run will start.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
November 17, 2018, 05:33:05 PM

I'd guess a repeat of the last time btc did the bear market thing. Which means it'll slowly pick up mid-2019, probably go full bull market in 2020 when halving occurs again.

And if a true repeat, it'd go absolutely crazy in 2021.

But I'd be happy with just a regular bull market by 2020, and something stable afterwards for a while.
Activity: 285
Merit: 259
November 17, 2018, 03:05:37 AM
Not sure. Maybe starting of year 2019 will be favourable for investers . 2018 is about to end and there is no good news about bullrun. People are expecting bullrun will start after 15 dec 2018
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 17, 2018, 05:31:33 PM
It might be related to the ETF decision, so as long the ETF is delayed there will not be a bull run, knowing that February is the last deadline to decide, if it gets delayed again in the coming December.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 12:33:14 PM
Now many investors and traders are interested in when the market starts to recover ... I think it will happen in mid-December
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 17, 2018, 12:24:07 PM
I think that we will see a turn in 2019, with the current circumstances it will surprise me that a bull run will start in 2018 but we should not forget that bitcoin has reached a all time high in only 3 weeks.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
November 17, 2018, 07:07:16 AM
Another bull run will start again once this downfall ends. This will not stay forever at the bottom but, I guess this is not yet the end of it. More will follow and disappointments will continue. I'm looking forward to early 2019. Bullrun could start with some altcoins first before the big ones like BTC.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 06:55:48 AM
When bullrun starts it is very hard for us to predict, bullrun will never return to this market again, because now there are too many people holding pennies and Waiting to flush them, so I do not think bullrun they dare come to let investors sell coin out
Many, based on the graphs of past years, say that the bull market is likely to start as early as December of this year. I would like to believe. But something suggests that so quickly we will not go up.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 17, 2018, 04:16:18 AM
When bullrun starts it is very hard for us to predict, bullrun will never return to this market again, because now there are too many people holding pennies and Waiting to flush them, so I do not think bullrun they dare come to let investors sell coin out
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
November 17, 2018, 12:04:29 AM
The current selloff to new lows for bitcoin and many coins is likely the final washout so final bottom should be in next few days hopefully and next bull run should be coming after that.
Pages:
Jump to: