Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you know its time to sell your altcoins? - page 36. (Read 8138 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
There were good times at the end of 2017. Now I have lost about 60% of my investment and I am not going to sell my coins any more. I intend to hold until the last. I am even ready to lose everything, but I hope that this is a temporary phenomenon in the market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Just wondering if ya'll have a typical formula you go by or a certain X percentage profit or loss. 

I've been playing around with coins for just under a month now. $23750 total investment and currently up just under 10k in profit. One of the coins (IOTA) has gone up about 288%.  Obviously it would suck if it crashed but it would equally suck to sell if it continues to grow.

Just wondering what a lot of you folks do. I'm considering investing another 25 or 50k into coins. Ideally I'd like to net 15k a month off them but I know that may not be realistic on a monthly basis.

I always think that I should sell my coins when the market is green or when the price is high that way it'll gonna be more profitable for me. We should be careful when selling and buying because that simple things can always go complicated.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
After a sharp fall, there is almost always a sharp increase! Well and on the contrary, it is necessary to watch long candles
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
 It was a time but we did not know and I believe now it is very late, I am very tired to looking for the price and trade the bitcoin because of this I am just wait to the new move.
Activity: 182
This is a very interesting question. Probably, in this case. Solid logic and intuition help. And of course knowledge of all the subtleties of the life cycle of the market. I before you sell. Everything is very carefully monitored. And only then I slowly build my plan and schedule.
Activity: 85
I always set the price when to sell my altcoin so I will not get tempted to play with the price and end up losing in the end. If I invwst very big, having a price double when I bought is enough for me
Activity: 322
Just wondering if ya'll have a typical formula you go by or a certain X percentage profit or loss. 

I've been playing around with coins for just under a month now. $23750 total investment and currently up just under 10k in profit. One of the coins (IOTA) has gone up about 288%.  Obviously it would suck if it crashed but it would equally suck to sell if it continues to grow.

Just wondering what a lot of you folks do. I'm considering investing another 25 or 50k into coins. Ideally I'd like to net 15k a month off them but I know that may not be realistic on a monthly basis.
That's a lot of money you have invested, I would watch out as these days are hard to predict the price, specially in the bear market trend. I would invest and take profit that suits you, leaving some investments in the coin you bought, that way I kill two rabbits taking profit on trades and leaving some as investment in case the price keep going up.
Activity: 168
I will sell it when I get a profit, of course like that, I will not sell it when the price drops because I will lose money. you don't need to be confused to sell coins, of course you have to sell when you get a profit.

Yes I agree.  If you hold promising coins, then I advise you to sell coins when you get a good profit.
I will sell it when I get a profit, of course like that, I will not sell it when the price drops because I will lose money. you don't need to be confused to sell coins, of course you have to sell when you get a profit.

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Wait until the end of the year to sell some of my coins. The people who spoke that the end of the year the coin is going up very high. So I've prepared from now on to welcome at the end of the year. The current coins falling and if I sell now, of course, I only get a slight advantage. Wait or be patient it was the best move for me.
I sell altcoins only in those cases if I see that the situation is less stable on the market. And there is no immediate growth. Then yes, you can already sell.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
To be able to find out the right time in selling coins from your investment, you must be able to be active in monitoring market developments. Make sure the price of your coin has increased and has exceeded your purchase price. So you can get good results and also the return on your investment.
I believe that's the biggest difference. I had a friend who got lucky and made 30 bitcoin back when bull market was around, couple of funny illogical trades and he was living the life. Yet, I also had a friend who sold his freaking car to get into bitcoin. Now we are talking about two different people, one started with 30 free bitcoins, the other started with his car.

Of course, the one with 30 bitcoin made more money because he did not panicked and he hold of his investments until it made money and sold them if they hit the stop loss. However the friend who sold his car was always in stress and always made mistakes because he had a lot to lose. Never invest money you do not have.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I think whave to read more about information before sell the altcoins.
Activity: 196
I will sell my altcoins in case the price will increase twice the price that I invested
Activity: 266
I will know when the time is right to sell when the market is altcoin green. That's when the most appropriate to sell altcoin. Because it is altcoin it's so easy even a quick up or down the price. Then we must always be ready whenever it happens.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
I try to sell altcoins when they have increased by at least 50%. This is a good deposit increase, so I'm not chasing the Xs
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
If your expecting price reach, its the time to sell your coins, its very simple. If you want to hold some of your coins set the expecting price then if the that price reach that the right time to sell your coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
To be able to find out the right time in selling coins from your investment, you must be able to be active in monitoring market developments. Make sure the price of your coin has increased and has exceeded your purchase price. So you can get good results and also the return on your investment.
Activity: 44
It is necessary to understand when to sell when not. Because the market is always fluctuating .
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
When altcoin makes a profit and you are satisfied with this profit, you can sell altcoin.  Some investors initially determine the% growth, how much the coin should grow.  It can be 100% or higher.  But I do not set myself plans first, but I look at the situation on the market.
Pages:
Jump to: