Pages:
Author

Topic: When do YOU sell? - page 10. (Read 52126 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
January 17, 2018, 10:06:53 PM
There is no really percentage set for me of when to sell, if i don’t need the money yet, i will let it go far for long term for a higher profit, but then when needs strikes and i have seen profit already regarless what the percentage is, maybe i might sell some, but even there if there is a need, and capital invested is losing, i will patiently wait for it to recover and gain, because for me, there must be reaping when you sow😃
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
January 17, 2018, 01:37:44 PM
I will sell when I get a profit, I never set how much profit I should get because it all depends on the price and market conditions at that time, if the price starts to fall I will sell it even if I get a little profit than i have to hold my bitcoin again, or if the price is still rising then I will hold my coins while watching the market movement.
Yeah, I'll be selling when the price pumps up to its peak value and where I'll be getting the desired amount of profit. All this requires a constant analysis of the market and the proper timing when the coin is attaining the maximum value. And if some decline is observed in the value, sell it then to gather your profit. But if the price is quite low try to hold it long until the price pumps up...
I am investing and will not sell soon because everyone here says that bitcoin is very effective for the longer terms investment and I am investing for the two years and I am sure 2020 will be my selling year because I really want to achieve big piece of profit so that I can fulfill my desires and can live according to my dream lifestyle and bitcoin specialty is it never disappoints anyone and same will be done with me by might bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
January 17, 2018, 06:05:25 AM
I sell my bitcoins only if I am urgent need of cash or its giving me huge profits but even if I sell its very small amount as I believe in  holding it longer to make higher profits from it and now price is on increasing mode which clearly indicates that price will go much higher in future and when it will hit my target price I won't mind in selling all my bitcoins.
I am also against the selling out of Bitcoin without any real reason and I am very glad to see that you understand the potential of bitcoin.

If you will hold onto your asset for a long time, you will definitely make great profits. Bitcoin is expected to grow humongous in this year so why not getting the most benefit out of such an opportunity. The formula for becoming rich is very simple, invest in Bitcoin and hold on it for a long time period.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
January 17, 2018, 03:44:13 AM
I sell if the coin will be scam and if i want to scalp and arbitrage for bitcoin now it is not good to sell it is good to buy more as many as you can and hold it until $1m it can get that by bitcoin a few years
The good news is bitcoin is not a scam or anything like that .it has a very good future and we can also have a luxurious rich future by the help of this Coin.

Now in order to achieve that, all we need to do is hold on our Bitcoin for a little longer time, like at least for 1 years. Bitcoin is expected to touch $30,000 in 2018. It is going through a downfall at the present moment but soon it will rise and grow at unbelievable rate.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 01:39:02 PM
buy and hold if you buy BTC & ETH  Grin Grin
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
January 14, 2018, 01:34:16 PM
Hello,

I sell only when I hit the profit target or I am on the stop target price.Every trader have different method for selling.If you are on long term on market you need to sell for a bigger profit and have a bigger stop loss.I use day trading,I sell on 1-2% profit.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
January 14, 2018, 11:02:44 AM
I will sell when I get a profit, I never set how much profit I should get because it all depends on the price and market conditions at that time, if the price starts to fall I will sell it even if I get a little profit than i have to hold my bitcoin again, or if the price is still rising then I will hold my coins while watching the market movement.
Yeah, I'll be selling when the price pumps up to its peak value and where I'll be getting the desired amount of profit. All this requires a constant analysis of the market and the proper timing when the coin is attaining the maximum value. And if some decline is observed in the value, sell it then to gather your profit. But if the price is quite low try to hold it long until the price pumps up...
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
January 14, 2018, 09:34:34 AM

This is effective but kind of stressing in the most part especially when you already seeing that the market is going high and you already have good amount of profit and you still hold but all of the sudden the price will go down in split of seconds or minutes versus you have an automatic sell position that when triggered will going to sell it for you.

Although at the end of the day, it is where we are most comfortable with that is important - if you are good at timing when to sell without any fixed sell position that is good and same is true if you are just comfortable setting up automatic sell position at profit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 10:04:24 PM
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 10:03:45 PM
I will hold enough until i reach my target plan there are things in life that you need to wait. Remember guys solid Crypto invesments are worth waiting for.

for me holding is the alternative of trading , when you were not good enough in trading you can do holding , in the long run you can earn twice of you hold or maybe thrice the more you hold the more you will earn profit . it is better if you will hold if the amount is too low so if it will rise then you will earn a lot in the long run.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 13, 2018, 07:31:17 PM
When to sell is probably one of the most difficult decisions a trader or investor needs to do, and to be honest is not easy, the only way to avoid having regrets is to establish a price in your mind for your coins and when you reach that amount of money then you can sell.
Thats right because we even didn't know when it is the peak of a pump or the dippest of the dip. In my own i will sold a coin once i think it is the highest and it depends because i used to sell some when i am happy with my profits.
Trading Wallet: I will sell my bitcoins in the anytime when the price grow with 25%
Hodling Wallet: No date, perhaps when the bitcoin price reach a million dollar benchmark. Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
January 12, 2018, 08:59:06 PM
When to sell is probably one of the most difficult decisions a trader or investor needs to do, and to be honest is not easy, the only way to avoid having regrets is to establish a price in your mind for your coins and when you reach that amount of money then you can sell.
Thats right because we even didn't know when it is the peak of a pump or the dippest of the dip. In my own i will sold a coin once i think it is the highest and it depends because i used to sell some when i am happy with my profits.
Activity: 11
January 12, 2018, 08:51:57 PM
I'm selling with at least 5% of profit, using trading bot.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 08:48:41 PM
When do you decide to sell?

Is it a sat, a % of profit, or even a randomly thought up number in your head?

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.
This seems much easier to hit that percentage, but much more risky.

How do you determine when to let it go?

Hello. I think you should sell when the coins tend to fall 7.5% > or when increased x 1 3.  Kiss
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
January 12, 2018, 02:47:39 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
January 12, 2018, 11:48:47 AM
For me i am not selling until i am not satisfied with the value or it, for example i will not sell my bitcoins until the value of it will not totally increase very high so when value of it will increase very high im gonna sell it immediately and i will earn many profit in that way, but holding my coins is may takes times but when wait for too long it will totally payoffs.
Yeah I also used to say that set your target at least according to the potential of coin. It is not that bad at returning profit. Actually a very big amount of profit can be earned through coin by just holding it on for a long period of time. Now that it is expected from this cryptocurrency or bitcoin to rise and touch at least $30,000 in this year, it would be very wise to show a little patience, not sell out and enjoy the ride.
Activity: 518
January 12, 2018, 11:43:59 AM
Hello. Its not simple question! Its depends on many factors. Should I keep coins with no any potential to be realized in real life? I think any profit good for such kind of coins\tokens. If you try predict or belief in project then keep and don't sell. Very hard to say. I have my own strategy but its depends on a lot of things! Undecided
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
Catalog Websites
January 12, 2018, 11:20:03 AM
Percentage profit should be the driver for selling. However there are situations that could compel you to sell. Eg. Urgent or emergency need.
Activity: 490
January 12, 2018, 11:15:04 AM
I sell when i reach my goal which is a 5% in increase, its better that way rather than to wait for it to reach 50% increase then drastically downfall and you end up in negative.
Normally people buy bitcoin with low price and then they keep it on hold for some time and then they are waiting for a right time when its price go high then they sell bitcoin because bitcoin is the only currency which give a lot of opportunity to its users to earn from it and investment is also one the best and fast way to earn from it so you have to check the price of bitcoin every day and when you know that bitcoin price is high then sell bitcoin.
Activity: 136
January 12, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
When do you decide to sell?

Is it a sat, a % of profit, or even a randomly thought up number in your head?

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.
This seems much easier to hit that percentage, but much more risky.

How do you determine when to let it go?
I sell bitcoin when I really need money. if I do not need it then I will keep it. because it could be for the future bitcoin will be worth the higher, and it will increasingly provide a big advantage for me. in sales we can determine the percentage, so it can find out how the price is sold later, rising or falling prices. from there the price can be monitored.
Pages:
Jump to: