Pages:
Author

Topic: When do YOU sell? - page 7. (Read 52126 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 03:46:37 AM
Seriously if you fill you want to sell, you can sell and don't wait until you don't want to sell again. Just do buy your self.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
February 15, 2018, 12:47:56 AM
I sell then when the price reaches the desired mark and brings me the planned profit. I have several coins for a long-term perspective.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 12:14:11 AM
It would depend if you are holding for long position or either on shorts. We should sell on those price when we do see that we do earn profits and never ever sell on lose because price will eventually rise up again for sure. That is also good job to sell their bitcoin is now because you are right now the bitcoin price is very high and those people sell it in this time they can not loss their money

yes I agree with you, it all depends on the first you buy at what price, if you think now by selling your assets will benefit, maybe this time is the right time to release your assets, but my advice wait time value from bitcoin to be higher Again, in trading currency crypto requires patience
Activity: 121
February 14, 2018, 11:48:34 PM
I think selling right now is the right time, maybe yesterday have bought it at the price $2.2k - $ 2.3k and for me now they can sell it because bitcoin prices are now up again and are at $2.5k or maybe you will wait longer for $ 3k.
We can see the market in the past few days are showing signs of extremely strong recovery all the code increased both bitcoin and other altcoin. We can trust that bitcoin is on the way to a strong recovery. I believe the bitcoin will hit $ 15,000 by the end of February, so we should not sell the bitcoin at this time, and wait for a better price.
Activity: 266
February 14, 2018, 11:03:24 PM
When do you decide to sell?

Is it a sat, a % of profit, or even a randomly thought up number in your head?

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.
This seems much easier to hit that percentage, but much more risky.

How do you determine when to let it go?
We can see that the price of bitcoin in recent days is growing extremely well and with huge trading volumes. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price could reach $ 12,000 in the coming days, so we should not hurry to sell bitcon at this time and keep until the price increases a little more new sell.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
February 14, 2018, 12:50:05 PM
After I'm get profit but now as a newbie trader I haven't got profit  Angry. I'm holding my coins until the price is higher than when I bought my coins.
Keep holding your coins and hit that target price you've set yourself, do not let your emotions control you and when everyone is on panic and selling their coins its better for you to buy more.
Activity: 294
February 14, 2018, 12:47:51 PM
When people are getting greed, it is high time to sell while when people are getting scared is high time to buy more coins. I always see this thing happening in front of my eye and it is really a proven strategy - though it is not that easy to implement if you are just a new trader because your emotions tends to over power your plans. I'm a short trader and I would really plan to sell of on a particular price point if i do see that im already on profits and buy again if the price would dip again
Activity: 238
February 14, 2018, 12:47:35 PM
It would depend if you are holding for long position or either on shorts. We should sell on those price when we do see that we do earn profits and never ever sell on lose because price will eventually rise up again for sure. That is also good job to sell their bitcoin is now because you are right now the bitcoin price is very high and those people sell it in this time they can not loss their money
Activity: 210
February 14, 2018, 12:46:52 PM
You are also right that many people know that the advantages of bitcoin investment so if they continue their investment invest for long term they get high and high money from their investment. Well now this is indeed a very pleasant for most of the users of the bitcoin
Activity: 182
February 14, 2018, 12:28:34 PM
After I'm get profit but now as a newbie trader I haven't got profit  Angry. I'm holding my coins until the price is higher than when I bought my coins.
Activity: 219
February 14, 2018, 12:24:53 PM
At first I’m calculate my buy price then I’m just see when price is growing because I’m do day trading and sometime I’m start long term trading but I do trading with a day trading so when I see when coin price is growing and after checking price I’m sell my all coin.
Activity: 238
February 09, 2018, 11:22:09 AM

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.

I always have specific plans before participating in any project, To be able to know the most timely selling time, we must always monitor the development of the market. Since this is a market that is constantly changing and changing so we also need to constantly monitor. Combined with graphical analysis, it is possible to make plans and know the exact time of sale.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 11:15:28 AM
Before entering a position you must have your own target price already. I am not much after on the gain % since it really depends on your analysis. 3% is my minimum gain otherwise it's not worth it. There are also times when I only sell my capital and let those gains move up or down especially when the market is good and the coins has a promising tech, dev and community.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
February 09, 2018, 11:09:06 AM
I work only on the purchase, we are in a growing trend, it is dangerous to sell and I believe that the correction has already ended and now we are only waiting for growth.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 02:13:02 AM
I like to not sell my bitcoin instead of selling i would like to use this for the future. I am busy in an office and when i need any software and other materials for which i have to go to some other location then through this forum i can buy things from many people and i have to pay for them in the bitcoin so i like to hold the bitcoin price. And if sometime the price goes high may i ready to sell when the price rise and i will sell some portion of bitcoin.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 09, 2018, 01:34:28 AM

I sell it if I need it, because my goal is in bitcoin to help my economy and my daily expenses. so I will sell it when I need it and only a little bit sold and the rest I hold. I see that bitcoin price developments when I'm at the top of the price I'll sell them and the rest of my money is tube, I collect the bitcoin from the results following the signature campaign and I collect until the price increases then I sell and only a few I sell if necessary.
Activity: 286
Merit: 8
February 09, 2018, 12:39:34 AM
may you should learn XiaoLai Li , which the holder man in China he just buy-sell-buy ,Finally, the legal currency into bitcoin
Activity: 224
February 08, 2018, 11:51:11 PM
I managed to sell many alts and BTC before the fall of the crypto market. A lot of technical indicators help me make a decision to sell or buy.
Activity: 112
February 08, 2018, 11:24:06 PM

This is a very new market and there are so many risks so before investing in a project I also thoroughly researched and made specific plans for each project. I always set the mold for sale or buy or cut rates suitable for each project. I advise you to do the same to avoid risks from the market and cuingx as maximum profit and safety.
Activity: 126
February 07, 2018, 08:57:58 AM
I sold some coins now on localbitcoins and got fiat money in my bank account as I felt that this is really good price to sell few coins and collect the profits as even selling today has given me very high profits so there was no point in wasting time by holding it longer as anything can happen in coming days so its better to sell them off instead of holding it too long.
Pages:
Jump to: