Pages:
Author

Topic: When do YOU sell? - page 19. (Read 52126 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 102
December 16, 2017, 02:19:47 PM
I sell the airdrop right away. Bounty I hold on for a long time(3-6-12 month) I trade on the crypto exchange with a profit of 10%.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 02:05:32 PM
I usually sell in 3 orders: when price grow by 50% (16.5% of bought amount),by 100% (16.5% of bought amount) and by 150% (16.5% of bought amount) + hold 50%.

Nice plane for exit or profit realization. I also have my own plan but my plan depends on the prices. For example, for ether:

In $1,250, 25% of my portfolio.

In $1,750, 35% of my portfolio.

In $2,500, 20% of my portfolio and the rest will be watched by me.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
December 16, 2017, 01:56:36 PM
When do you decide to sell?

Is it a sat, a % of profit, or even a randomly thought up number in your head?

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.
This seems much easier to hit that percentage, but much more risky.

How do you determine when to let it go?
I always waiting to the best time to sell my coins. I always monitoring the graph of all of my coins. We should have a plan about when we sell our coin or when we will buy coins for us to avoid loss.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
December 16, 2017, 01:31:57 PM
I sell at regular intervals whenever I get btc and keep in mind x% of profit. Whenever it reaches that I sell of majority of it and keep small as a future investment. Rest all are sold immediately considering the btc price volatility and its future in respective country.

just like me, I will hold it before reaching the desired target and just how much or a small part I sell in when I really need the money, because I think the bitcoin increase will increase .. but it is difficult to predict because the rise or fall it will happens, but I hope it will end up with stable and tetao at high prices.
Activity: 297
December 16, 2017, 02:30:28 AM
For now I'm not a trader but I wish that someday I'm going to good trader and I promised to my self this coming year I'm already to know how to trading
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 08:21:04 PM
When I'm on over 10% profit from my purchase I sell them.
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
December 15, 2017, 08:17:00 PM
I usually sell in 3 orders: when price grow by 50% (16.5% of bought amount),by 100% (16.5% of bought amount) and by 150% (16.5% of bought amount) + hold 50%.
Activity: 406
Merit: 174
December 15, 2017, 07:57:28 PM
My opinion is to set a sell limit before you buy, but only for a certain amount of your coins. For instance, let's say if a coin reaches 1.5x the value you bought in with, you may sell off 80% to recover your investment, and then you are free riding. After that.. sell off 10% if it reaches 5x in value.. the remaining 10% if it reaches 20x in value etc.
Activity: 907
Merit: 500
December 15, 2017, 07:49:07 PM
If bitcoin has a high price and is expected to fall, if we estimate bitcoin prices will rise again then I suggest do not sell first because it could be bitcoin price will be more expensive. But indeed to sell bitcoin that much risk we will get ...
I also agree on not to sell. The situation of the market is very important and its shift are very necessary to study before making any decision of buying or selling. Talking about today, bitcoin is the only crypto currency who has won the confidence and trust of major investors of the world. People around different parts of the world are really investing their capital and even their savings in the bitcoin and its because of its high demand it is very likely that it’s value will go high, so right now its not recommended to sell.
Activity: 322
December 14, 2017, 12:33:00 PM
This is the little boom in all altcoin price and this is good to sell and to leave the altcoins because may be after some time or December holidays and then new year make the price more down because every one need to withdraw.

Im only seing green numbers in the altcoins I bought in the beginning of the year, so I guess that even if you buy altcoins now at such much higher prices, that it's possible to see some green numbers in your investment next year at this time
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 12:21:08 PM
This is the little boom in all altcoin price and this is good to sell and to leave the altcoins because may be after some time or December holidays and then new year make the price more down because every one need to withdraw.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
December 14, 2017, 11:49:35 AM
Sell when the price is right! Hehehe! That will be an awesome move! Sell when the market is not panicking and when it's all time high!
Of course, it is time to sell when the price is high. It is recommended to all that when the price is high, sell; while when the price is low, buy. Since we're talking about when to sell, sell your coins when the value gets your ideal price.

I sell bitcoin when I am already satisfied with the price in which I think profitable on my end. Do not sell because of panic but because of an amazing and best price in the market.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 14, 2017, 11:28:36 AM
Sell when the price is right! Hehehe! That will be an awesome move! Sell when the market is not panicking and when it's all time high!
Of course, it is time to sell when the price is high. It is recommended to all that when the price is high, sell; while when the price is low, buy. Since we're talking about when to sell, sell your coins when the value gets your ideal price.
Activity: 70
December 14, 2017, 11:23:06 AM
If bitcoin has a high price and is expected to fall, if we estimate bitcoin prices will rise again then I suggest do not sell first because it could be bitcoin price will be more expensive. But indeed to sell bitcoin that much risk we will get ...
I sell as an when required as i am dependent on bitcoin income for my family expenses, only 20% maximum i keep for long term investment balance i convert it to fiat currency as and when i require or when i think that the price is high and do small trading and get profit.
Activity: 550
December 14, 2017, 11:18:06 AM
for me i sell it in a perfect time to get a great profit and i dont think how long i sell it because i'm waiting for a great price then im going to sell it then.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
December 14, 2017, 10:46:51 AM

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.

i decided to sell btc aroud 13k$ and then rebuy on 5 to 7k$
Normally I sell my bitcoins when it's price reached to high and now a days it’s an end of year and people are selling bitcoin and they take a start from last week including me I’m selling bitcoin from yesterday because its price is very high and it’s a very right time to sell every end of the year bitcoin reached to its highest price it’s also one of the good quality of bitcoin that it give a surprised to it's users every end of the year so need to sell now a days.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
December 11, 2017, 10:58:00 PM

Obviously, the right time to sell bitcoins is when the price is high because you will gain something but if ever it happened then I will probably going to hold or invest it. The bitcoin proved to us that the value of it will keep on increase as the time pass by and we are not sure when will be the dumping time. So making a decision about the right time to sell is not an easy thing.

Right. As a trader, Bitcoin is my main money so I really don't have to think much on when I am going to sell my Bitcoins. Maybe I will think about a selling target next year as I can feel it will be another good crypto year.
Activity: 182
December 11, 2017, 10:46:01 PM

Obviously, the right time to sell bitcoins is when the price is high because you will gain something but if ever it happened then I will probably going to hold or invest it. The bitcoin proved to us that the value of it will keep on increase as the time pass by and we are not sure when will be the dumping time. So making a decision about the right time to sell is not an easy thing.
Activity: 322
December 11, 2017, 10:28:51 PM

Im not yet a trader , I study to become one . But I guess the basic rule of trading is to wait and take more patience. Study carefully about the up and down value of that token. Now for me the time you will sell your token is I guess the time where it pump increasingly , but not all your tokens . But in the end , it still in your decision if you think you are satisfied in the hike of that token then go on .
Activity: 231
December 11, 2017, 09:40:18 PM
Pages:
Jump to: