Pages:
Author

Topic: When do YOU sell? - page 22. (Read 52126 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
December 03, 2017, 02:16:48 AM
Now is the tme tosell Not since i misplaced hope in altc in or crypto globe. But when at any time have a bad new we are able to sell and buy later on.io
Well my plan is to sell bitcoin end of the year because bitcoin price is going very high in December and for that moment I wait for a long time and that’s a right time when I will sell my bitcoins because I remember last year as well when last year come to end so the price was very high and in this year the users are very high then last year in shape of investors and traders so I’m sure that from last year this year price will be high.
Not every year is the same. Moreover, the price of bitcoin will not always increase in the end of a year. Therefore, be careful with your decision. You can earn more money if you find a right time to sell your bitcoin. My strategy is selling bitcoin whenever it hit the new peak. I know that the price of bitcoin will be dumped soon right after it hit the new highest peak. Then, I will buy bitcoin with a cheaper price
The price of bitcoin will always increase every years. The limited number of the supply has been determining since the bitcoin already made by satoshi nakamoto. and then people know about there will be limited supply in the circulation minus with some amounts of bitcoin that gets accident by personal users.
The new All time high mean new peak and it can be considered as the best point to sell our coin.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
December 03, 2017, 02:08:15 AM
It does not hurt should you invest each.The advantage with precious metal is thatif in some  bitcoin's value collapses (which will ne wayver happen, but it might) the gold's value stay the same, so it really is for secure-maintaning. With bitoins, ct's unstable, butth enough research you can earn more from this. wiii
knowing every aspects that leads you to be a successful bitcoin traders will add some advantage to you in terms of making decisions, as far as what  we seen right now bitcoin still much better investment than gold in terms of gains, its still an argument whether bitcoin can be  a liable assets or may  collapse
any moment so better to have more knowledge before doing any actions.
Activity: 300
December 03, 2017, 01:58:30 AM
Now is the tme tosell Not since i misplaced hope in altc in or crypto globe. But when at any time have a bad new we are able to sell and buy later on.io
Well my plan is to sell bitcoin end of the year because bitcoin price is going very high in December and for that moment I wait for a long time and that’s a right time when I will sell my bitcoins because I remember last year as well when last year come to end so the price was very high and in this year the users are very high then last year in shape of investors and traders so I’m sure that from last year this year price will be high.
Not every year is the same. Moreover, the price of bitcoin will not always increase in the end of a year. Therefore, be careful with your decision. You can earn more money if you find a right time to sell your bitcoin. My strategy is selling bitcoin whenever it hit the new peak. I know that the price of bitcoin will be dumped soon right after it hit the new highest peak. Then, I will buy bitcoin with a cheaper price
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 02, 2017, 07:45:34 AM
I heard that today there was a big selling of bitcoin in the market due to which its value decreased at some point. People have already started to convert Bitcoin into paper money. If someone is not a trader then he must hold on for at least two to three more years before selling out Bitcoin but for Traders, they must have a Target which when achieved, some of their digital asset they must sell out.
Activity: 426
December 02, 2017, 03:41:08 AM
When do you decide to sell?

Is it a sat, a % of profit, or even a randomly thought up number in your head?

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.
This seems much easier to hit that percentage, but much more risky.

How do you determine when to let it go?
When I see that it is beneficial for me. Right now, this is the moment and I would transfer some of my savings into cash. And for the rest you can and do not worry, because the fee has already been interrupted.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 01:43:43 AM
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
December 01, 2017, 06:21:54 AM
I do sell when thre is really a great hype.  I start monitoring the trading platform and try to sell at possible top, or near that.  Selling during FUD is quite devastating if we sold last but if we happen to sell before FUD kicks in, we can increase our holding when the price goes lower. So it is either on the later hype or early FUD when I sell.
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
December 01, 2017, 04:02:45 AM
my strategy is just take 10% profit. just with a pump on top 10 coin then buy and sell.
Activity: 337
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
December 01, 2017, 03:08:40 AM
To be honest, you can't really predict the highs of a normal crypto. So, you gotta watch the buy/sell walls and decide to sell. In case of Bitcoins, you should sell when it reaches new ATH and buy back when it corrects back itself.

I sell when i already get the profit, i didn't wait for more increase, for me i'd rather sell in a price does already have profit than lose my money to wait then it become in a low price.
Activity: 427
December 01, 2017, 02:30:31 AM
To be honest, you can't really predict the highs of a normal crypto. So, you gotta watch the buy/sell walls and decide to sell. In case of Bitcoins, you should sell when it reaches new ATH and buy back when it corrects back itself.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
December 01, 2017, 02:15:24 AM
When do you decide to sell?

Is it a sat, a % of profit, or even a randomly thought up number in your head?

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.
This seems much easier to hit that percentage, but much more risky.

How do you determine when to let it go?

It really depends on the type of coin because some you may try and get 10-50% profit whereas others you can 100-200% and some even you can 1000%+ profit. You can also do sats but the thing about sats is that BTC is unpredictable and it can kind of get in the way of your sat prediction as you have to account for BTC as well. It is easier to go either ROI or based of USD amount. You may not gain the most BTC but it will be easier to do.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
December 01, 2017, 12:50:31 AM
I sold some bitcoins at $11k price 2 days back and I think it was the right decision to make as price started to fall after that and it was giving me best profits so without thinking much I sold bitcoins and collected the profits and now with that profits I am planning to buy some bitcoins today as price is good to buy.
Activity: 270
December 01, 2017, 12:36:23 AM
With each coin, I have an own interested rate. However, generally, I usually sell altcoin when get 50% profit.
Activity: 58
November 30, 2017, 11:14:45 PM
I will sell my bitcoin if i need money.
I prefer to sell coins when I reach my daily profit targets. But,  if you feel get profit,  you should sell some because altcoin price is fluctuative. Its very difficult to predicted.
Activity: 406
November 30, 2017, 10:29:57 PM
I am only sell whe i need a money for emergency, like for my tuition fee i am sell imediatley some of my coins so i can pay my own tuition fee, and i am selling my coins when the value of it is totally increasing very well but if my coins dont increase i will just hold it until the value of it will increase.
Activity: 322
November 30, 2017, 05:09:41 AM
It depends. If it is a new coin, I will set about 10% profit to sell. If that is an old coin, I will sell after it rises.
If you are low on money and need it in an emergency than you should study the situation and take steps according to it. You shouldn't sell all your bitcoins at once, yes it will give you profit but the profit will not be very big. You should keep some of them with yourself if selling bitcoin is not giving you profit. Also if it is giving you fine profit, then sell them and when you are stable than invest more in bitcoin.
Exactly. There is a time you just need money for some emergencies. You will forego all the indices and just sell. At such time, though, you will look at the %.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
November 30, 2017, 05:04:01 AM
Sell the coming year because there is a BIG chance that crypto will whack the charts!
As what I've heard, the value of Bitcoin will increase in 2018, this is the great chance to sell it. Thinking that its value will rise into $10,000 and up, it will really be a good deal to gain a high profit and if you still not satisfied with the value, go and hold it because it will still rise that you will not be expected.

Yes it will surely increase in 2018 and also 2018 might be year of altcoins as ETH and Litecoin has progressed well in these days even though there have been decline in value of ETH and Litecoin recently but that's how crypto works and I would suggest not to sell bitcoin unless it is really necessary or emergency.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 30, 2017, 04:50:27 AM
It depends. If it is a new coin, I will set about 10% profit to sell. If that is an old coin, I will sell after it rises.
If you are low on money and need it in an emergency than you should study the situation and take steps according to it. You shouldn't sell all your bitcoins at once, yes it will give you profit but the profit will not be very big. You should keep some of them with yourself if selling bitcoin is not giving you profit. Also if it is giving you fine profit, then sell them and when you are stable than invest more in bitcoin.
We must pay attention to our condition when we want to sell bitcoin. When we see a loophole for profit, then we can sell some of our bitcoin. Or we also sell bitcoin when we need fast money. 
 There are only two of it in my opinion, when it is possible to get a profit or when we need fast money.
Activity: 222
Merit: 11
Create Your Decentralized Life
November 30, 2017, 04:34:10 AM
Activity: 99
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
November 30, 2017, 03:04:03 AM
Sell the coming year because there is a BIG chance that crypto will whack the charts!
As what I've heard, the value of Bitcoin will increase in 2018, this is the great chance to sell it. Thinking that its value will rise into $10,000 and up, it will really be a good deal to gain a high profit and if you still not satisfied with the value, go and hold it because it will still rise that you will not be expected.
Its impossible to predict bitcoin prices, Its no matter of year but its about the highest price that bitcoin can reach in that period. I mean after bitcoin price is pump there will be dump , the specualtors need to gain profit. Sell it at the higest orice is the best time, then buy it again  Grin.
Pages:
Jump to: