Pages:
Author

Topic: When do YOU sell? - page 20. (Read 52126 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 294
December 11, 2017, 07:18:57 PM
I will sell bitcoin if i will have a profit of 50-60%. But i wont sell everything, i will only sell some of it when im in need of money.  I will still save some for future use, besides bitcoin's value continues to rise. I will regret if i sell my bitcoints too early without thinking how much profit will i get from it.

The key here is worthy to be considered as a gauge is "when you need money". If you need that money that is the time that you are good to withdrawing or encashing bitcoin. But if you don't need that money much, better hold bitcoin and just use your fiat money for anything that you need.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
December 11, 2017, 11:15:17 AM
When i feel i reached my goal and made enough benefits, i never sell under that
- I also have similar points to you, I always sell when I reach the goal and feel satisfied with my profit, my goal is never fixed, it depends on the news that I get, if I analyze the news I get is very good, I will set the goal is about 30-50%. However, sometimes I am also greedy, although I have achieved the goal but I still wait to get bigger profits because I believe in my experience and analytical skills, the market will always show us signs to let us know that we should stop and be satisfied with profit or we should continue and seek a bigger profit, experience and skill will help us to realize that
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
December 11, 2017, 10:21:33 AM
I will sell bitcoin if i will have a profit of 50-60%. But i wont sell everything, i will only sell some of it when im in need of money.  I will still save some for future use, besides bitcoin's value continues to rise. I will regret if i sell my bitcoints too early without thinking how much profit will i get from it.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 09:45:21 AM
I'm new to the trading. Can you suggest any altcoins, which seem to have potential?

Read Crypto news everyday bro to keep track of future and current projects, it changes so much that its almost useless to recommend any. Reading the news yourself is the only way you will learn, if people tell you what coins to get in then you will always go the easy way out.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
December 11, 2017, 09:26:06 AM
It's very simple: you buy at the lower levels - you sell at the top. But to determine these very bottoms and tops - this is the most difficult in trading. Many learn this for many months. And not everyone will eventually learn. This is best done with a mentor. Then there is the possibility that you will not lose your money.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 08:59:45 AM
I'm new to the trading. Can you suggest any altcoins, which seem to have potential?
Activity: 104
CryptoCurrency
December 11, 2017, 08:47:53 AM
i often sell my coin when i get 50% profit, i'm satisfied by that gain through trading, but i know that's really hard to trade in that way, my weakness is when i do hold altcoin for long term, i think it's not good strategy to be applied, in case, i'm oftenly loss in holding altcoins.
Activity: 25
December 11, 2017, 08:39:18 AM
I think the best moment to sell when you're needing money to buy something in your real life. If not better keep Bitcoin in your pocket because it's the best invesment in the world you can have.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 08:37:53 AM
There are altcoins that I buy for trading and I always set my sell order to only x5 of principal value. But there are also some coins that I hold for long term like bitcoin and xem. I do not sell these coins even if the price is fluctuating really high.

It seems like a good idea, but to set up a trade with sell order x5 of the principal amount may take some time to reach that peak point. But if we look at altcoin market at this time of course it will be achieved
but aiming for x5 is a big spectation thats such a large amount to be
expected on each coin you will trading,and what if you didnt get what you want?
you will hold the said coin?for me even if i make atleast 20% of the value is enough
to take my capital.but goodluck to your trading strategy mate.maybe for you thats
applicable but not mine.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 03:38:50 AM
When do you decide to sell?

Is it a sat, a % of profit, or even a randomly thought up number in your head?

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.
This seems much easier to hit that percentage, but much more risky.

How do you determine when to let it go?
I always observing the price of all my coins in coinmarketcap.com. I always waiting to the right time to sell my coins. We can determine the right time to sell our coins if the price of it increases 50% and above.
Activity: 560
December 11, 2017, 03:31:29 AM
I am because time has decreased the price of bitcoin I buy a lot and I sell it to my dear when it rises, but when I really just hold it to earn a great deal as long as you hohold it and do not be afraid to drop the price bitcoin because there is a chance that the price will increase as many people invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 13
December 11, 2017, 01:39:59 AM
for altcoins, better to not hold them, when i get little profit, i oftenly sell my coins, and when the price goes down little bit, i also sell it to avoid the dump, but we must be fast to take decision.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 11, 2017, 12:43:13 AM
When i feel i reached my goal and made enough benefits, i never sell under that
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
December 11, 2017, 12:40:39 AM

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.

if i reach my target value.as long as its not i will still hold,thats
why lots of coins remain in me because of that strategy.coz no one knows
when time comes that one of my coins pump and thats the price of my
long wtime waiting.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
December 11, 2017, 12:14:46 AM
It does not hurt should you invest each.The advantage with precious metal is thatif in some  bitcoin's value collapses (which will ne wayver happen, but it might) the gold's value stay the same, so it really is for secure-maintaning. With bitoins, ct's unstable, butth enough research you can earn more from this. wiii
knowing every aspects that leads you to be a successful bitcoin traders will add some advantage to you in terms of making decisions, as far as what  we seen right now bitcoin still much better investment than gold in terms of gains, its still an argument whether bitcoin can be  a liable assets or may  collapse
any moment so better to have more knowledge before doing any actions.
There is always a right to for each and everything which you are planning to do in your life. You just need do identify the right thing for that thing. For selling, the best time to sell your coins which you have in your wallet is when the market price of that coin which you have is increasing significantly and by selling your coins, you can actually get some very handsome amount of money. Do not sell when the market is down.
Yes, You badly need to set up some goal in order to work in a particular direction. Without any specific target, you are simply going to suffer a lot because so many people are there who are all the time staying in stress and anxiety because their coins keep fluctuating.

To avoid stress and panic selling, just stay calm and keep your energies directed towards one target. In this way you won’t easily get disappointed.

Trading really can become very stressful especially when you get to emotional with your trades - we just need and must need to stay calm and relax. By having clear and fix target, it is as if you are already winning the trades even before you buy.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
December 07, 2017, 07:32:39 AM
It does not hurt should you invest each.The advantage with precious metal is thatif in some  bitcoin's value collapses (which will ne wayver happen, but it might) the gold's value stay the same, so it really is for secure-maintaning. With bitoins, ct's unstable, butth enough research you can earn more from this. wiii
knowing every aspects that leads you to be a successful bitcoin traders will add some advantage to you in terms of making decisions, as far as what  we seen right now bitcoin still much better investment than gold in terms of gains, its still an argument whether bitcoin can be  a liable assets or may  collapse
any moment so better to have more knowledge before doing any actions.
There is always a right to for each and everything which you are planning to do in your life. You just need do identify the right thing for that thing. For selling, the best time to sell your coins which you have in your wallet is when the market price of that coin which you have is increasing significantly and by selling your coins, you can actually get some very handsome amount of money. Do not sell when the market is down.
Yes, You badly need to set up some goal in order to work in a particular direction. Without any specific target, you are simply going to suffer a lot because so many people are there who are all the time staying in stress and anxiety because their coins keep fluctuating.

To avoid stress and panic selling, just stay calm and keep your energies directed towards one target. In this way you won’t easily get disappointed.
Activity: 88
Merit: 4
December 06, 2017, 09:53:00 AM
I think if I have reached the target I hope, I will decide to sell the coin, I try not to get greedy and immediately sell it without thinking of anything else but risk management and investment management is very influential as well, we should know the best time to sell our coins. Trading requires a plan for us to make a profit. We must wait until the moment our coins rise. We must patiently wait for the right time to sell our coins patiently and not too greedy.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
December 06, 2017, 07:57:45 AM

i decided to sell btc aroud 13k$ and then rebuy on 5 to 7k$

In my opinion $13,000 is too early. $7,000 is possible early next year but $5,000 looks impossible at this stage of bitcoin's growth.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
December 06, 2017, 07:56:15 AM
when i reach to my aim precentages i decide to sell , i try not to get greedy , some times it is hard though!
but risk management and investment management are 2 absulute, forget the emotion and dont get greedy!

If you have set your goal and stricly follows it, you are getting rid of the emotion side of trading - which is good and beneficial to your health because you let emotions sink in to your trading, it is really stressful and can give you many sleepless nights.
Maybe on the 15k or if 15k come soon then might jump to the 20k I am totally depending on the flow of market if the price get stabled at 15k then on that moment I will sell and if not will wait for more weeks to get more in the 20k all this is depending on the people coming to invest if holders going to hold for longer term then bitcoin will jump one after another record and this thing will be much pleasing for me.
Activity: 64
December 06, 2017, 05:57:31 AM

i decided to sell btc aroud 13k$ and then rebuy on 5 to 7k$
Pages:
Jump to: