Pages:
Author

Topic: When do YOU sell? - page 2. (Read 52126 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 07:48:38 PM
I am engaged in investment activities on the Internet, so I sell my coins as needed. Yes, I sold some of them at a low price. But I do not regret it. At that time it was the right decision and I managed to make money on it
when there is opportunity to sell bitcoin when pruce is high i would sell it because if you really want to have a big profit you should become a trader also and be a business minded so that you can jave what you really want and you can have a profit that you expect so i guess sell when bitcoon is high for you to have big profit.
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 07:31:14 PM

Simple principle can be applied. You sell when its high but sometimes it can take time just be patient.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 19, 2018, 06:59:08 PM
When do you decide to sell?

Is it a sat, a % of profit, or even a randomly thought up number in your head?

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.
This seems much easier to hit that percentage, but much more risky.

How do you determine when to let it go?
for such situations, trading strategies on exchanges are provided. You can use various methods to secure your funds as much as possible without loss
Activity: 80
April 17, 2018, 02:01:27 AM
First of all, you have to understand the market conditions. I think when you understand it, and then decide whether to sell or hold based on your judgment, it will determine whether you will get the maximum profit in this outbreak.
Activity: 165
April 17, 2018, 01:54:21 AM
As a trader, you certainly don't sell at the price you buy. Will certainly be when the price rises. Go to sell.
Activity: 378
April 17, 2018, 01:37:13 AM
I will sell coins when getting high value because this is the chance to get profit and when coins is low value time to buy coins before you buy searching first and reading what coins what is good project that have potential to gain profitable and ask here if your coins that you want to buy is remarkable and legit ICO project
Activity: 162
April 17, 2018, 01:34:50 AM
I will not choose to sell now. I think the current bitcoin is still at an early stage. I think there is room for bitcoin to rise, but now I can choose to buy some bitcoins and wait until the price rises to make a decision.
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 01:30:58 AM
Withdrawing your profit is a good way to manage your assets. But it's up on your hands on how you are going to grow that money. If you don't want to miss the chance of losing a lot of potential profit at better price, it's better that you forget to sell now. Just keep on holding first.

Yeah i think there is not anything wrong if you choose to sell a portion of your bitcoin on some important things you quite needed for a living. For me it is just a form of support for the development of bitcoin itself because whenever you used bitcoin on transaction there is a specific movement happens on the market of bitcoin. Hence, it could be better if you will treat every transaction as a form of trading where you have a planned and management on every decision you will make. It much better to monitor the price for you to know how much you can earn if you could hold more for further investments.Smiley Smiley

I usually do sell my coin using a particular percentage! I have find out that most of the indicators failed in give entry and exists signal. But if you are use -% for buying and positive percentage for selling you will hardly loses in cryptocurrency trading.
Although i am not selling my bitcoin for the purpose to book some profit, but some time when i feel then need of money for fulfilling my need i use to sell some bitcoin and change into fiat currency, but still i try my best not to feel the need to sell my bitcoin, because i know the importance of bitcoin and its potential which can increase too much in next few mothns.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 10:32:19 PM

Is it a sat, a % of profit or even a randomly thought up number in your head?

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.

I will sell the coins I have when the price is high. At least already more than the capital I spend. But I also again not in a hurry to sell it. So I'm still calm and not panicking to sell it right away. I am sure by the end of 2018 this price of all coins will definitely be high and at that very moment, I will get a huge profit.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
April 16, 2018, 10:09:02 PM
It depends on your strategy or portfolio management. As far as the management of my portfolio is concerned, I set aside a certain amount that is designed for 1 to 2 years of holding. Some are also for active trading. I sell when there is a considerable growth of overall value and not just on a certain percentage. We have to look at the overall value of course because it is where profit is made. For example, I have a coin that grew 30% just for today. I do not sell it if it has plunged in value for the last 2 months. I have to take a look at the overall performance.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 09:51:51 PM
I could not say the exact time when i'm going to sell it depends the situition because there is the time that you needed the money such like when there is an emergency or i'm going to wait the right prices at 50% of gain.
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
April 16, 2018, 07:48:21 PM
I fix profits when I see that there is no potential for further growth. How to understand this? Focus on the competitors of the tokens that you hold
April 16, 2018, 07:15:21 PM
I always try to set a price where I can sell for the value of my initial investment and then after different amount of % of profit I sell portions of my position. I always keep some of the coins and hodl it, you never know.
I plan to sell when the price of the coins i have will pump really high and i always plan to sell when market is green and when the market is green i will surely sell of all the coins i have with a higher price and i plan to sell maybe on the month of november and december this year.
Activity: 406
April 16, 2018, 11:40:26 AM
I keep some target percentage of coin raise in my mind. I observe the coin price after getting into an exchange, if the price continuously falls down, I will decide to hold few days to check whether there is an improvement on the coin price and then sell the coins even if it doesn’t reach the target profit I set forth. But if I understand the project strength and if it is good and has a future in the market, I keep the coin HODL for few months and sell it periodically to get more profit.
Activity: 39
April 16, 2018, 06:46:46 AM
I sell my cryptocurrency when it seems to me that the growth has already ended and it will not become more expensive. Often I am wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
April 16, 2018, 06:38:30 AM

I think you should sell bitcoin right now, you can see that bitcoin prices are rising very strongly today and are showing signs of a rebound. As far as my technical analysis, bitcoin prices are at $ 7400 a very dangerous milestone, prices may continue to rise or fall here because of strong resistance. So to be safe you should sell bitcoin at the time and wait for the price to break $ 74xx mark then continue to invest.

I hate waiting for the coins to get back in the target that was before after the dump, so I prefer to deal fast and see faster results even though the percentage is less than <1.

And we know that when we invest in long term anything below 10% can not be considered to make any sell order because we hope for more as 10% is not enough if we hold a coin for a year or more.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
April 03, 2018, 06:21:23 PM
'm a short term trader and i would really plan to sell of on a particular price point if i do see that i'm already on profits and buy again if the price would dip again. It would depend if you are holding for long position or either on short. We should sell on those price when we do see that we do earn profits and never ever sell on lose because price will eventually rise up again for sure.
Activity: 252
April 03, 2018, 06:10:30 PM

I think you should sell bitcoin right now, you can see that bitcoin prices are rising very strongly today and are showing signs of a rebound. As far as my technical analysis, bitcoin prices are at $ 7400 a very dangerous milestone, prices may continue to rise or fall here because of strong resistance. So to be safe you should sell bitcoin at the time and wait for the price to break $ 74xx mark then continue to invest.
Activity: 226
April 03, 2018, 05:53:26 PM

At first we see market values of altcoin then we note down of how many price we buy and when it is pump we just sell,  not follow any % with coin.
Selling is always on the high price rates. And we all know that the market today is really dropping. So then i believe that it is really now the time of holding bitcoin is really more profitable if we have patience specially on this dumping of the price in the market place we must have patience for us to gain more profit when the right time comes.
Activity: 518
April 03, 2018, 05:05:40 PM
When everyone are calculating their profit and looking forward to more profit that is when I sell without looking back. I have done this many times and it has worked. However, this does not mean this strategy would work all the time.
Pages:
Jump to: