Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think the market will recover and get back on Green?? - page 5. (Read 13259 times)

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
I thought I would recover soon. if everyone's predictions are correct, the market will recover by the end of this year. and the bull run will begin early in 2019. so be prepared because we will get the results of this long wait.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??
This is a meaningless question that was asked many times on the forum and there were a lot of answers but none of them certainly reflects the reality. Those who know the answer will not share it on the forum, the crypto market is a big game in which it is not easy to win for the ordinary cryptoinvestor
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
The best thing about Bitcoin going sideways for as long as it has is that most of the degenerate margin traders chasing volatility are leaving to get their fix in other markets. This is basically their capitulation event and it's good for Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I always hope the market can recover and turn green in March. But every month goes by and leaves me with more frustration and distrust. A lot of people here believe and believe that the market will go up in November or December, and now there are only two months left to do so. I will continue to hope and wait two months of the year
all of crypto lovers effectively determine that we will be regulated when making market-oriented decisions, because we are dependent only on calls and supplies. Come on in the moment to reduce the next day, because it is an amplitude of your financial savings or earnings growth. Without here or with financing.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
I think it will stop in December because many people are predicting the bull run in this month. I really hope it will happen.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I always hope the market can recover and turn green in March. But every month goes by and leaves me with more frustration and distrust. A lot of people here believe and believe that the market will go up in November or December, and now there are only two months left to do so. I will continue to hope and wait two months of the year
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
Oddly enough, this small 1% dip has closed 3k shorts and more longs have opened on BTC. Across alts, I'm seeing the same thing.

Should be getting a correction up in the next week as these margin traders close their shorts and prep their longs.
Activity: 714
 As soon as possible, what do you think, but first all factors affecting the correction should be solved, the market will recover if the investors will having trust in crypto again.
Activity: 262
And who have the right say, because those who predicted Oct is gonna be as good as we all expect and thinking of but see what we have still the red candle burning down the line, i think no one knows the actual time that's gonna be or only if the exchanges sit conclude to do that and turn things around themselves or else, because people are not ready to change it themselves when u are trying to sell high the other are trying to buy low for them also to sell high now who will change it. No one
Activity: 280
I can say that the bull run comes in two days, but it is not going to happen, because this does not depend on our wishes. The only thing we can do is just wait and to be patient. The market will recover some day and till then we can hodl our coins and wait for the faster pump.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
https://karatcoin.co
I am thinking next week but i had the same thought from the day one 2018 to this day. But nothing so far.
I still hope, next week.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I think market will recover by December since people have lot of bonuses hehehe. but in the review by the experts, market will recover this november. i hope that this is the right time to buy more bitcoin and ether to stock Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
it is very difficult to predict the current increase in coin prices, while experiencing an increase not in its peak so that prices decline again rapidly, maybe in early 2019 the market will return to green, all investors' expectations are like that
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??

I constantly read thematic articles and made for myself an unequivocal conclusion - no one can accurately predict how the market situation will develop when the previous positions will be restored. But I remind you that buying coins in the period of falling prices becomes the best strategy for work, because already from next year there is a possibility of a quick price increase for BTC and altcoins.
Activity: 294
I think that in the coming months, the cryptomarket will not grow. There are no prerequisites for this. Most likely, the price of Bitcoin will fall and we will see a minimum update. Perhaps the value of the coin will be 5000 or even less.

That's you prerogative mate and I won't argue with it. The market will have to fall most of the time, but I think you're talking so much worst for it. You're saying uncertain thing which made the situation more worst now, which I guess it affected a lot of traders who still expect more great things with crypto.
Activity: 140
The market of cryptocurrency to be restored not soon. Large sharks of cryptocurrency want to buy a lot of cryptocurrency at low cost.
Activity: 182
In fact, the crypto market always involves volatility, constant changes and risks. Therefore, it is almost impossible to accurately predict how the situation on the crypto market will develop in the future. But personally, I believe in the good potential for further development of the crypto market, the prices of most reliable cryptocurrencies will rise in price starting next year.
Activity: 126
Most likely the growth will start only in December and it depends whether there is good news for the market, while there are no prerequisites for growth, just waiting for what's next will show us the market.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
Current stock markets in the United States and China are continuing to fall sharply in recent weeks. It will affect a portion of the crypto market. That's why I think it will take a long time for the market to come back, but it will definitely come back
Activity: 798
Now the price of coins dropping crypto very far and the things I do is collect coins. With a very low price, we can invest in investing now, because if we can get a profit in the future. I read a lot of articles in this forum and a lot of people who say that at the end of the year 2018, coins will experience an increase in price. And this would be a good thing for investors who are saving coins.
Pages:
Jump to: