Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think the market will recover and get back on Green?? - page 22. (Read 13261 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
market has already returned to growth and is now strengthening and is ready to grow further therefore the market of Crypto currency is waiting for a strong bullish trend.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
I think that green will return to the market in the fall, it's time to harvest all of the coins that we kept and collected all year with the last one falling into darkness. be patient and follow the news.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
So here we are at end of April, and it seems that market is slowly recovering, huh. So again there is no reason for panic, just keep calm and trade
Activity: 170
Merit: 6
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi
I think I slowly feel the increase of Bitcoin, it will definitely green. It will increase more when Christmas is coming. We need more patient and trust the ability of bitcoin. It will go to the moon or like a sky rocket.
Activity: 773
I think that the market has already been at the bottom and will not lower so much. The good news is that now he has begun to recover. But still some correction in the negative will, but not so critical.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??

This will happen only when new people with huge money + huge wave of small investors enter the crypto market. The process of introducing crypto into everyday life has already begun. So we must be patient.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
I am guessing that by July the market should start turning green again. It is not that it is red all the time since there are few days when the coins actually grow (more visible in case of alts since they are majorly pump and dump). The only sad part is that every coin grows by a smaller percentage but falls by a larger percentage and that is what breaks my heart. If only market could show the growth like it witnessed during Dec 2017. Hoping for the best.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
We wait on April 17. The following boundary, also we hope that the last. According to the analyst Tom Li, this day taxpayers of the USA pay taxes for 2017. The exchanges and owners of cryptocurrencies got profit in the amount of 1 trillion dollars for last year. Also shall pay 25 billion dollars. At the same time most of them keep the equity in cryptocurrencies still. And for payments of taxes they will need to sell the cryptocurrencies. Therefore till April 17 a bigger fall of the market and withdrawal of capital is expected.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
I know only about two events that can unfold the market, this is the G20 meeting in July, and tax payments on April 15.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I dont have any idea, i dont know excatly when the market will be back to normal, i just doing many way to recover loss. I try to earn money by doing day trading and bounty program and can be this can help to recover loss. Many people was predict on april but in the begining of this month, any bad news again.
Activity: 561
Merit: 101
https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv
increasingly unstable prices make it all the more difficult to do. because the stout who do not know what to do. tap I'm sure if this will end in 2 months
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
Its always hard to predict.many people predicted the market will up in late Feb or early March.None of them are correct.So stop predicting and hold what you have.And hope for some good news.It may take some time but it will go to the moon for sure.i have a feeling that from late April to mid may market will grow a little bit than usual.but its just a random prediction.
Don't panic And HODL.Wish everyone luck for their holding.Thank you.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I can't tell when market will turn green but I think something really big is going to happen in April. It will show what direction market will take for longer term. If you are using TA you will see this coming.
Regarding crypto regulation we can continue to have announcements thrown randomly. Governments spotted that negative announcements have impact on BTC and whole cryptocurrencies in a bad way. They are keeping or pushing price down. So, I think they will continue to attack crypto.

I don't think that TA works for crypto market. Most of traders predicted a short correction in February and then a new growth, but none of them was right. This market is manipulated and it's totally unpredictable. Of course everyone if waiting for a rise, but I have a feeling that we'll continue falling up to 3000-4000$ per BTC and 160-200$ per ETH. And I'd like to be wrong.
Activity: 30
I think it depends on 2 factors: Chinese New Year and USA Stock Exchange crisis. My forecast - the end of February.

I think it may extend way beyond Feb until we clear things up regarding the regulation of cryptocurrencies. not sure but isnt that the big issue at the moment?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I can't tell when market will turn green but I think something really big is going to happen in April. It will show what direction market will take for longer term. If you are using TA you will see this coming.
Regarding crypto regulation we can continue to have announcements thrown randomly. Governments spotted that negative announcements have impact on BTC and whole cryptocurrencies in a bad way. They are keeping or pushing price down. So, I think they will continue to attack crypto.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
It is difficult to predict when it now bit we hope when all regulations has being  properly taken care of, then more money will get in the space.more like is that Volume of market most times affect the the price, so as times passes the tension will relax and the volume will increase.
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
Honestly i even dont know already. Everybody was expected the green candles at the begining of March, now is April and what do we see? 6500$. So i dont know which news believe, which traders, companies. All we can do just wait
Activity: 53
It will take time, but at the end it will.
I think the market is now on a small correction.
Activity: 616
Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??
that's true all coin prices are down because that's a lot of people who are desperate and sell their assets for a cheap price and I think that is one cause the market conditions are getting worse, I really hope that people remain optimistic and hold their assets for the market can soon recover
Activity: 19
imo, I think that the market will 'try to recover' amidst all the FUD intended news, but will never be successful until we get a proper closure in terms of the real issue which is the possible or even probable regulation of cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: