Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think the market will recover and get back on Green?? - page 25. (Read 13261 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
The market will tends to go up and will recover. The most question really is when it will recover to green so for that maybe by the end of february or march. We cannot gave an exact time of when, when we invest in bitcoin we should know the risks and we should be ready of this huge decrease of price.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 258
Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.
I think from the end of March the prices will rise again. Unfortunately, we will probably only see red figures before.
But in my opinion that is irrelevant, as long as the prices rise again at some point.
That prices have dropped so much now is probably because they have risen enormously in the last year. There is a kind of correction.

A big correction, from 20k down to 6k now.

If you invest in cryptocurrencies, you should always be mentally prepared to lose all the money, otherwise you should not invest at all.
There will always be crashes, so you have to expect. The belief in cryptocurrency has contributed a lot to the fact that (for example) btc now has such a high value.
I am pretty sure that you can expect a rise in value at the end of march at the latest.
I can advise anyone to HODL your coins. Those who sell now will surely regret it in a few months.   Wink
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Shopify Developer
I have no idea but it is getting weird.
One day from -20 to -50 , the next day +5 to +10 then the next day again from -20 to -50
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I think that the market returns to green somewhere in late February or early March, so we wait, believe, hope
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Bitcoin doesn't go down from $ 6,000. After a maximum of two months, it can go up to $ 10,000.
I keep my savings and i will wait for a while.

Activity: 336
I believe the market will green again, the problem is when. Maybe by the end of February.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??
Market will recover in few months, but it will start recovering somewhere around 20. February.
It is Chinese new year, they need money so they've sold all crypto, as usual they do every year and every year in January we have crash. Look at the charts from last several years and you will see what I am talking about. Every January the same thing.
Activity: 77
I think the market  will fully recover after Chinese new year. I think there will be an impact. During the Spring Festival in China, people will sell some of the coins to cash in for their entertainment. But the specific impact is hard to predict because of the poor numbers, but i believe after that celebration  the value of altcoins will pump.

Activity: 647
Merit: 260
I think the correction will be over soon. The most people are in real panic and that is good for me. People need to learn ow how to buy their own panic Cheesy Maybe we are going to dip until 5,000 USD and after that we maybe will go up again.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??
Rather, the market would return to its previous positions. I'm tired of watching how prices are falling every day. I think that until the end of February, everything is stabilizing.
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
It gotta be in the nearest time, too much time has passed after the beginning of the dip. The market will surelly recovered in next couple of weeks.
Activity: 308
I think it depends on 2 factors: Chinese New Year and USA Stock Exchange crisis. My forecast - the end of February.
Activity: 42
I think it will revert from 6000$  if further down than from 4000$

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Hi everyone ,

I think there'll be more weeks of red marks on the cryptomarket in order for cryptos to start recovering from the continuous backdrops. For now, invest to cryptos which are potent to recover with this downfall in order to take advantage of the dump and to earn huge profit once its market price starts to increase. So just invest and hold in a line with patience.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I want it to turn green like everyone but now it is very hard to predict whether it will fall more or recover. I think we should not sell our coins even it falls more.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
For now, I can only say that bitcoin is just going to pump a little and dump more until the end of February or middle of March, based on the 6h charts of BTC/USDT pair.
However, there are so many chances to recover by looking into the bitcoin price today was on the lowest price, I think this is the only way to recover its price:
It will recover once no one manipulating the market by spreading bad news or governments ban against bitcoin, aka FUD.
It will recover once all people from all the world bought bitcoins as much as they can, most people said that they will buy bitcoin in $4000, some of them were $2500-3000.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
I think from the end of March the prices will rise again. Unfortunately, we will probably only see red figures before.
But in my opinion that is irrelevant, as long as the prices rise again at some point.
That prices have dropped so much now is probably because they have risen enormously in the last year. There is a kind of correction.

A big correction, from 20k down to 6k now.
Somehow I'm glad I don't take part in trading since December because a lack of capital to begin with. I don't think i can handle the panic if I see all of my portfolio losing its value down to minus 80%, even though it may go green again.
I hope in March we can see more green candles too.

as I saw earlier , bitcoin price will go negative for the whole year if it is true here is the link : https://longforecast.com/bitcoin-price-predictions-2017-2018-2019-btc-to-usd , but hoping it will never happen , as data shows that it will recover by 2019 but it is all prediction .

How can they predict such prices?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
Hi everyone ,

as I saw earlier , bitcoin price will go negative for the whole year if it is true here is the link : https://longforecast.com/bitcoin-price-predictions-2017-2018-2019-btc-to-usd , but hoping it will never happen , as data shows that it will recover by 2019 but it is all prediction .
Activity: 196
Hi everyone ,

Only people who knows that are the big players,im not talking about the whales,im talking the financial institutions CME and Wallstreet because they are the one to blame with FUD spreading,they want to have a perfect entry thats why some FUDs spread a week before,the people panic and most investors get out from the bitcon's market that resulted to bitcoin's dumping.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
Hi everyone ,

The exact answer for this is,when people stop selling their cryotocurrency then the price will turn into green,but no one knows when it will happen and I am also hoping it will happen soon,but it looks like the price keeps falling and may have chance to go to the bottom.What we can do now is just hold our coins and wait fir the bump to happen if holds it the price will surely recover.
Pages:
Jump to: