Pages:
Author

Topic: When is a good time to buy? - page 11. (Read 1545 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 11:30:46 AM
I have the following strategy: if BTC price dumps more than 30% I start to buy it partially. Every new dump I try to buy more and more BTC. So during next pump I have rather good profit
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 11:22:14 AM
When the bear market. Less your capital and get more profit. All you need is hodl and be patient.
Activity: 54
April 27, 2018, 11:16:16 AM
I think the right time to buy when all altcoin and bitcoin is dump why because when all coin is dump you can invest more and hold it in a long time and when you the price is pumping the only way is wait the price pump higher and higher. The important is you gain profit in selling.
Activity: 409
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 03:48:21 AM
Everytime is a good time to invest, but make sure that you study the price before you make some move because altcoin price is always change, just make a right decision so that you won’t heart if you see the other day is better that yesterday. Smiley
Activity: 784
April 27, 2018, 03:46:51 AM
There is always a good time to buy cryptocurrency, just keep on observing the price of the market if it is red that will be the perfect time to buy but if it is green you should think twice before you buy.
Monitor prices and also make targeting at what price we will buy because if we just want a low price it is difficult to be. it is also important in determining the target akapan must buy
Activity: 112
April 27, 2018, 03:40:22 AM
Buy after a consistent fall of the coin when you notice price is beginning to rise. Reason being that it sis historical to have price reversal and/or even correction.

Activity: 173
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 03:39:52 AM
There is always a good time to buy cryptocurrency, just keep on observing the price of the market if it is red that will be the perfect time to buy but if it is green you should think twice before you buy.
Activity: 546
April 27, 2018, 03:34:35 AM
I bought a bunch BTC when it was $17000, then bought a bunch when it is $14000...then the price dropped until 2 days ago. I bought a bunch again when it was 6000ish...haha, now the price went up...so, really, when is it a good time to buy? When it dropped for a while and it rose a little bit, then drop again, then buy?

there is no definite benchmark in any speculation on crypto purchases. I think it all involves the experiences and situations that are being dealt with. as happened a few months ago. none of us can predict 100% accurate. so, if the market situation is down again what else the accident, all we can do is just wait until the drop to the lowest point. then buy it.
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
April 27, 2018, 03:34:22 AM
Yes you should buy btc. Investment is always a good idea and buying bitcoin is the best decision you will make in your life. As of now bitcoin price is decreasing and it is the best time to buy and keep it. Keep working and invest money on bitcoin, as bitcoin reach its full potential youll get your profit. Just wait and hold it. Patience is the best strategy for it.
Activity: 625
Merit: 258
April 27, 2018, 03:29:33 AM
I think the right time to buy bitcoin is now because as we know the current bitcoin price is not too high
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
April 27, 2018, 03:33:08 AM
Most of the suggestion from the community is "Now", it depends on your situation because people are buying at the higher rate $20k. They are seeing potential with the Bitcoin and even it went down Bitcoin has the ability to regain its original value but we have to wait for some more time.
Activity: 373
April 27, 2018, 03:24:18 AM
The best and ideal time to buy is when ICO, it is the initial price of coin offered to the market and commonly still low. The second best time is when you find price retraces to lower price. At this price level, price will tend to recover again so investors don't need to wait for a long time to get profit and take it. The entry level accurately depends on your technical analysis and you need to learn about it before trading or investing.
Activity: 18
April 27, 2018, 03:10:07 AM
the right time to buy bitcoin is when it is down or is being weakened. well at that time we have a chance to buy bitcoin and we can sell at the time its price is high maybe it is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin and a good time also to sell it Smiley Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
April 27, 2018, 03:03:25 AM
Actually it’s so hard to predict what is the good time to buy bitcoin because we do not know when is they reach the lowest value of it. Thats part of the bitcoin then if you think its enough for you the price to buy, then buy. Because in a short period of time for sure you will earn some profit from it.
[/quote
You it is hard to predict when to buy, but  as part of your indicators in forecasting is the previous prices index because there's a possibility that what happened last year    would actually happened this  year so that you have  guide to determine  when to buy and dumped
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 02:56:22 AM
Actually it’s so hard to predict what is the good time to buy bitcoin because we do not know when is they reach the lowest value of it. Thats part of the bitcoin then if you think its enough for you the price to buy, then buy. Because in a short period of time for sure you will earn some profit from it.
Activity: 280
April 27, 2018, 02:46:06 AM
I think for long term holding you have a good time when market is down and every fall in down when the condition is very good to buy and after market recovery and when market goes up your profit will go to the moon,
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
April 27, 2018, 01:49:13 AM
As an expert investor the best time to buy is when the market value is low.If we see the present value if bitcoin the prices are not very high so if anybody wants to buy new coins then one should buy them and save them in the wallet and sell them when we see that their is growth in the market value of bitcoin.Selling at low and buying at high is totally a wrong strategy.No doubt their are some sutuations when we have to sell our coins at low prices in some extreme situations which are not avoidable otherwise we should always sell at high prices and buy at low prices.But now prices are increasing so try to buy as soon as possible if you are intersted in buying new coins.
Activity: 9
April 27, 2018, 01:35:10 AM
Try to buy when prices of bitcoin are low in the market.Buying at low price and selling at high market value is a secret of success of every investor.Presently the market value is low so one should buy new coins at this time and hold for some months because in coming months the market value is going to increase .
Activity: 122
April 27, 2018, 01:17:50 AM
the right time to buy is when bitcoin prices fall by 30%. but it is safer to buy bitcoin when the price is below $ 10000, it will long wait for the price of bitcoin at that price but it will definitely touch back below $ 10000.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
April 27, 2018, 01:08:41 AM
in the short term , April 6 is the best time to buy , with a price of $6755 . unfortunately , you may have missed it . but in the long run , it's going to go up a lot , and you'll buying it now , holding it for a long time , at least a year . you'll get good returns .
Pages:
Jump to: