Pages:
Author

Topic: When is a good time to buy? - page 13. (Read 1545 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
April 26, 2018, 06:45:03 PM

The best time to buy is when the market value of the coin is s its low, during the red zone, its easier to get coins cheaply at this time as most people panic into selling their coins, buy at this time and hold as possible till it regains its value
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 06:36:40 PM
Every time is the good time to buy bitcoin, it depends how your going to manage it. If you're going to make a money in a short period of time, it's good to do trading. Buying bitcoin and other altcoins when the price is low and hold it until the price will boom again.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
April 26, 2018, 06:30:51 PM
I think these times are a buying opportinity. it is not possible to find this prices when bull time comes. I don't know ıf you agree
The good time to buy bitcoin is when the price was in a dump because you can get it at a low value. In fact everyday is a good time to buy but what matters is how huge your profit will you get when it pump. For newbies they understand first how bitcoin works so that they wont do panic selling when it was dumping.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 26, 2018, 06:27:01 PM
Newbies and first timers have to do a lot of reading and come under proper mentoring to know when to buy and when to sell. That way they don't throw away their hard earned money. Technically when you receive market signals that's what points to when you can buy or sell. Good luck.`
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
April 26, 2018, 06:22:14 PM
Ensure you are strategic when you want to invest in the crypto space, Buy when the value is dip,Now is Still the best time to by now, soon the price of BTC  will be on the increase as the correction will be over soon,
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 06:02:07 PM
If you want to invest - you need to have a good knowledge of the information and analyze the market. You do not need to buy when the price rises rapidly, and sell when it is at the bottom. I think - these are obvious things that are worth considering so as not to lose your money.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
April 26, 2018, 05:50:39 PM
Good time to buy is relative as everyone has different time of joining crypto or worth. Someone who bought bitcoin at a price of 1000$ and sold for 20K$ will say it good time. The same way, someone who sold at 8K$ thinking the price will drop to 5K$ will say not good time to buy because it has not reached his target of buy and no trigger factor
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
April 26, 2018, 05:10:07 PM
Will for me the best time to invest bitcoin the that his prive is on deep fall like 5k $ thats the time good to buy. Just like price last month
Activity: 1106
Merit: 273
April 26, 2018, 05:05:35 PM
Firstly it depends on your budget. If you’re wealthy enough, anytime is good to buy  Grin On the other hand, i don’t have some specific numbers or timing, i’m just trying to observe the market and listen to my instincts. Today the price is still low, considering that it can hit $ 20k during this year it’s not a bad idea to invest..
Activity: 182
April 26, 2018, 05:05:06 PM
I think these times are a buying opportinity. it is not possible to find this prices when bull time comes. I don't know ıf you agree
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
April 26, 2018, 04:31:59 PM
Now the price is dropping, so it is a good time to invest in Bitcoin. There is a chance that the price could decrease some more, but maybe you should not take the risk. When bitcoin rises again, it could go to 10K.
Activity: 280
April 26, 2018, 04:24:59 PM
Bitcoin right time is right now and it was a great chance to buy at the rate of $6800 but it is good to this current price because it will provides you the maximum chances to earn more money,
Activity: 372
The Organic Growth Token
April 26, 2018, 03:54:13 PM
I bought a bunch BTC when it was $17000, then bought a bunch when it is $14000...then the price dropped until 2 days ago. I bought a bunch again when it was 6000ish...haha, now the price went up...so, really, when is it a good time to buy? When it dropped for a while and it rose a little bit, then drop again, then buy?

At this moment,investing is advisable and is a good oppotunity to earn huge profit as the increase continues. The increase on the market value of most cryptos has just started. The majority of the cryptomarket is now in GREEN unlike last week which is reddish. Maybe it has to do with globar warming so just hold and invest.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
April 26, 2018, 02:48:46 PM
'Good time to buy bitcoin' when there is some rumours/bad news about bitcoin. "china ban bitcoin", "India ban bitcoin", "Korea ban bitcoin ", "Facebook ban ICO ads", "Twitter ban ICO ads", "Abuse video on bitcoin blockchain" Those are the indication of a price drop of bitcoin and to take bold step to buy bitcoin.
Those incidents/rumours creates panic among the holders, and some(??) of them stared to sell it low and that's the point to grab BTC.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 02:14:13 PM
It's better to buy bitcoin when bitcoin price is down in $7k or $8k and just hold it until the price go higher like $14k. Just don't lose hope, keep on believing, because  bitcoin price will go higher, and it might rise up to $17-20k.
Activity: 180
April 26, 2018, 01:53:29 PM
I bought a bunch BTC when it was $17000, then bought a bunch when it is $14000...then the price dropped until 2 days ago. I bought a bunch again when it was 6000ish...haha, now the price went up...so, really, when is it a good time to buy? When it dropped for a while and it rose a little bit, then drop again, then buy?

Now is the good time to buy while the price is low and this might be the chance of investors to invest more on order to earn huge profit someday.
It is not possible to ascertain the good time to buy. Usually there is a good strategy: buy lower, sell higher. That means you have to buy at a lower price and sell at a higher price. At present, bitcoin price is lucrative to buy. Therefore, I think now it's good time to buy.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
April 26, 2018, 01:50:24 PM
I bet u know the basis of well-educated trader, so I just wanna remind u about the luck factor that takes place in our crypto world. Dont blame urself about ur "profits" cos I bealieve that if smth didnt happen, smth really cool coming!  Wink
Activity: 406
April 26, 2018, 01:47:16 PM
There is no any good time or bad time in crypto world. Everything is depend on your/ our skills, knowledge, decision making ability and last but not least research and dedication. There are many methods of analyzing the price fluctuation and doing trading. It’s all about time and dedication. It is required to live with crypto for making profit.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
April 26, 2018, 01:05:32 PM
For me it all depends on the time you will hold it. If you trade the day, you should also start from a strong support level like 11,000. You just want to invest or forget then it can be done almost anytime except at a time when con rises in 3 times semisalnya. Dangerous to buy even in the long run because of future correction to be reckoned with. Cool
It is really simple ro determine if we are going to buy, buying is always done during the price will drop because we can really buy many more bitcoin for good with a verry small capital and we can really gain on it in the near future if we are going to hold it for a long time. Bitcoin is really amazing and we only need patience on bitcoin feild so that we can get a huge amount.
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 01:02:42 PM
For those working in the World of Investment will surely know if to buy is when the market price in the market is going down, and if the market price is back up, it will definitely be resold to get a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: