Pages:
Author

Topic: When is a good time to buy? - page 17. (Read 1545 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 25
April 25, 2018, 09:43:25 PM
I think buying every times it goes down to a certain level like you did is a good strategy.

You can use main resistances and supports to decide the levels (i.e. 6K USD is a strong support).
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 09:33:41 PM
I think to buy bitcoin when the price bitcoin is down.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
April 25, 2018, 09:24:53 PM
when prices fall and the market is experiencing a discount
because I am very sure, after the price drops, cryptocurrency always bounces
so coin buyers will get a profit
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 09:04:24 PM
the good time to buy when the price of bitcoin in the lowest because if you can buy when the price in the low you can get profit because the price of bitcoin will bound in a day, but if you an expert i think you can buy when the price in the high with some prediction of price of bitcoin. and i know that it will hard to learn about prediction
Only 3% of investors can accurately predict Bitcoin prices increase and decrease. I think this market is really hard to predict and we can not be sure what to do when it comes to this market. I personally believe the future of Bitcoin will continue to grow well and we should wait for more opportunities this year as 2018 will be the year of development for the entire Crypotcurrency market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
April 25, 2018, 08:53:58 PM
I bought a bunch BTC when it was $17000, then bought a bunch when it is $14000...then the price dropped until 2 days ago. I bought a bunch again when it was 6000ish...haha, now the price went up...so, really, when is it a good time to buy? When it dropped for a while and it rose a little bit, then drop again, then buy?

Of course the best time to buy is during the dip but the problem with the market right now is when you buy during the dip but its dips more so this is another problem in which part of the risks when joining this investments. So i think the best time to buy is when you have the good timing of it in which only be found during constant monitoring of the news and markets before buying it low and selling it high again.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 08:47:19 PM
for me even months or years you can buy, with any kind of tokens you can earn.
Activity: 185
April 25, 2018, 08:41:21 PM
I bought a bunch BTC when it was $17000, then bought a bunch when it is $14000...then the price dropped until 2 days ago. I bought a bunch again when it was 6000ish...haha, now the price went up...so, really, when is it a good time to buy? When it dropped for a while and it rose a little bit, then drop again, then buy?

Any time would be a good time to buy BTC especially when its value is at its lowest peak so you'll buy it is low price and you can sell it any time too especially when its value is at its highest peak.
Activity: 99
April 25, 2018, 08:40:40 PM
I suggest you to buy bitcoin when bitcoin dump the price again don't buy when price is high. bitcoin is a good profits  when yo keep holding and wait for the high price in the market.
Activity: 12
April 25, 2018, 08:37:18 PM
i think we need buy bitcoin and wait for future SmileySmiley
Activity: 101
April 25, 2018, 08:30:45 PM

It is better to buy if the market dumped hard, not just on dumps in a small scale like how it dumped to 17,000$ to 14,000$. IMO it is better to buy if bitcoin has lost more than 50-60% of it's price since it means that it had dropped a lot in price and might stabilize for a while before a pump. Nevertheless, if you already got some btc to hodl, it wouldn't hurt to just keep it until you have some profit from it.

In my opinion its good to buy a bitcoin if the price of bitcoin will drop and we know the price of bitcoin is moving sometimes goes down and sometimes goes up so if you buy in a low price you hold it anf monator the price so that yoy know the price.some of investors that use a strategy is buying in low price and sell if investors think it if the price will goes up.

yes, I agree. the good time to buy bitcoin when the price of bitcoin is going down. we will get alot benefit if the price is going up.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 08:25:29 PM

if that's your investment strategy do it because many investment strategies using bitcoin if you already believe and believe in the way you invest buy when the price goes down and sell it when the price rises
Activity: 616
April 25, 2018, 08:13:10 PM
the good time to buy when the price of bitcoin in the lowest because if you can buy when the price in the low you can get profit because the price of bitcoin will bound in a day, but if you an expert i think you can buy when the price in the high with some prediction of price of bitcoin. and i know that it will hard to learn about prediction
Activity: 315
Investing in the future development of blockchain
April 25, 2018, 07:44:41 PM
in my analysis I can see that the price trend is to go back down to its support line which is approximately 6k and then it will go up to a first level, touching the 11k. I would expect it to go down to the support line to buy

I agree with that , and the best time to start was gone and that was the starting years since Bitcoin was first introduced to people and Bitcoin, and its was very affordable way back then and now I thibk the better time to invest was the weeks that had passed in which bitcoin had duml and people were being dormant that time which is not good cause they lose the opportunity.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
April 25, 2018, 07:42:27 PM

Well, I don't blame you for what you did, you see that opportunity as the good time to buy because of the current market situation. However, for me, the best time is always when the coin I am eyeing is at it possibly lowest price point. I follow the simple concept of "buy low, sell high", so I just make it simple for myself and see an asset is ripe enough to be bought. Also, I only look at specific coins so that I won't have to look at everything in the market, it's so hard to check everything because there are so many coins.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
April 25, 2018, 07:38:12 PM

if you already have the amount of bitcoin to be withheld, it's time you buy the nutrients in a down condition again

You really a risk taker, I mean some people will be broke especially when they enter the market at $20k btc but you are just keep on believing with bitcoin. I believe that average price you got now is not that high so profit will come to you later on. There is no best time to buy bitcoin, you just need to know when to enter and exit the market.
Activity: 126
April 25, 2018, 07:33:46 PM
The best time to buy is when prices fall.

I bought 200 at EOS $6. It's $15 now. I sold EOS!

When EOS is below $9, I will continue to do so!
Activity: 1210
April 25, 2018, 07:31:24 PM
I think the right time to buy bitcoin is when a lot of FUD, and also when the correction, thus making the market becomes bearish.
why did you buy bitcoin when $ 17000? do you not analyze the price developments in the market?

that is your consequences, so you must to wait longer to get a profit.
Activity: 352
Merit: 125
April 25, 2018, 07:25:45 PM

The best time to buy bitcoin is when the prices are low. Noone knowa when will be the exact date when will it be cheqper but you need to study the movement of the prices. As of now it is not the wisest decision to buy because prices are high. Do not buy yet today but wait for it to go down a little bit before buying.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
April 25, 2018, 07:06:37 PM
In my opinion now is a good time to invest your money in the crypto currency, if you have made an end-to-end decision! I think that the market will grow soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 06:42:47 PM
Now. When the market is down, its really a good time tobuy. As long as the government cannot suspend or stop the internet, then they cannot stop cryptocurrencies. Every country thrive through the private sector. Now most businesses which are part of the private sector are supporting and sponsoring crytocurrency, so the government do not have option than to accept cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: