Pages:
Author

Topic: When is a good time to buy? - page 20. (Read 1545 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 257
April 12, 2018, 06:01:26 PM
It is good to buy now, and it will be good to buy in the future. Just be careful what you buy. 98 percent of these projects will be gone soon.
Invest in btc and hold for a few years
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 06:01:09 PM
I bought a bunch BTC when it was $17000, then bought a bunch when it is $14000...then the price dropped until 2 days ago. I bought a bunch again when it was 6000ish...haha, now the price went up...so, really, when is it a good time to buy? When it dropped for a while and it rose a little bit, then drop again, then buy?

Now is the good time to buy while the price is low and this might be the chance of investors to invest more on order to earn huge profit someday.
if we talk the right time to buy, now is a very appropriate time. which now can be used as a purchase where the potential of the coin in the future will surely increase significantly. so it does not matter if it is now a time of buy
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 05:58:55 PM
I bought a bunch BTC when it was $17000, then bought a bunch when it is $14000...then the price dropped until 2 days ago. I bought a bunch again when it was 6000ish...haha, now the price went up...so, really, when is it a good time to buy? When it dropped for a while and it rose a little bit, then drop again, then buy?

Now is the good time to buy while the price is low and this might be the chance of investors to invest more on order to earn huge profit someday.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
April 12, 2018, 05:52:20 PM
There is no “best” time to buy Bitcoin.
Searching for the best time betrays a focus on short-term price performance and chasing quick returns. This mindset is ill-advised. Serious Bitcoin adopters do not care about short-term profits, and anyone eager to buy Bitcoin also should not. Bitcoin is a revolutionary form of sound money, not a get-rich-quick scheme.
Buying Bitcoin is no different from investing in any other traditional asset class. No one should buy what they don’t understand. Before buying a single Satoshi, commit to a synchronous process of learning and buying, prioritizing the former over the latter. Do not frantically chase quick profits or parabolic price patterns.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 05:49:15 PM
in my analysis I can see that the price trend is to go back down to its support line which is approximately 6k and then it will go up to a first level, touching the 11k. I would expect it to go down to the support line to buy
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
April 12, 2018, 05:48:10 PM

It is better to buy if the market dumped hard, not just on dumps in a small scale like how it dumped to 17,000$ to 14,000$. IMO it is better to buy if bitcoin has lost more than 50-60% of it's price since it means that it had dropped a lot in price and might stabilize for a while before a pump. Nevertheless, if you already got some btc to hodl, it wouldn't hurt to just keep it until you have some profit from it.

In my opinion its good to buy a bitcoin if the price of bitcoin will drop and we know the price of bitcoin is moving sometimes goes down and sometimes goes up so if you buy in a low price you hold it anf monator the price so that yoy know the price.some of investors that use a strategy is buying in low price and sell if investors think it if the price will goes up.
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
April 12, 2018, 05:40:40 PM

It is better to buy if the market dumped hard, not just on dumps in a small scale like how it dumped to 17,000$ to 14,000$. IMO it is better to buy if bitcoin has lost more than 50-60% of it's price since it means that it had dropped a lot in price and might stabilize for a while before a pump. Nevertheless, if you already got some btc to hodl, it wouldn't hurt to just keep it until you have some profit from it.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 05:33:27 PM

Pages:
Jump to: