Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the best time to buy Altcoin? - page 19. (Read 44907 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
February 06, 2019, 12:37:00 AM
I think the best time to buy an altcoin is now. Considering that the market isn't recovering yet, it is a huge advantage if investors will going to buy crypto in a cheap price because they could sell it in a higher price after hodling it.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 06, 2019, 12:07:58 AM
whenever and wherever you can buy altcoins. if you buy at the right time, you will get profits.  no matter where you buy, as long as you can understand the situation, it doesn't matter. for example, ico BTT runs out in a few minutes, and you can still buy it in exchange. and see now what happened. many people get a lot of profits.
Which really common to those who believes with the project, there's no exact time but rather than you fully understand the development and progress of any alts that you are intentionally to buy and reserve as your assets, knowing what development will push the project up will give you more confidence
to buy and keep the coins inside your wallet.

Keep researching and pick the coins you like the market is in your favor don't waste this opportunities to buy in a cheap value.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
February 05, 2019, 11:55:28 PM

Ico time in my opinion. The reason is that many bonus prizes are distributed at this stage. In the meantime, the coin you get is giving 3-4 times the bonus. The disadvantage of ICO time is that the project has a risk of being canceled. The other time is when the market declines.
Activity: 616
February 05, 2019, 11:50:21 PM
For me, I think if you want buy altcoin is in ICO, because in a ICO you get a bonus token or you can buy altcoin with sales. It just going happen when in ICO
Activity: 286
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
February 05, 2019, 11:24:58 PM
whenever and wherever you can buy altcoins. if you buy at the right time, you will get profits.  no matter where you buy, as long as you can understand the situation, it doesn't matter. for example, ico BTT runs out in a few minutes, and you can still buy it in exchange. and see now what happened. many people get a lot of profits.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
February 05, 2019, 11:12:00 PM
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
I do not prefer to buy token in ICO due to the high risks. It is better if we will buy cryptocurrencies in ean exchange than participating in ICO for us to lessen the risks that we are taking. The most difficult part in trading altcoins is the understanding the chart because you cannot know when the best time to enter and to exit in trading without knowledge about analyzing chart.
it does have a big risk and now it is also very difficult to earn income, now many projects fail and many also ICO fraud.

understanding graphics is difficult and when it gets better and when it gets worse I don't think anyone knows. buy Altcoin on the Cryptocurrency market even though you also have risks but can still produce, so keep on doing everything and try your best, hopefully you can succeed.
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
February 05, 2019, 11:09:23 PM
Even now it's a good time to buy altcoins, because the altcoin price for now is still cheap, if you intend to invest in coins, it's time for you to buy an altcoin that has good potential, the investment you are investing in now will definitely get maximum results
Activity: 476
February 05, 2019, 10:43:49 PM
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
I do not prefer to buy token in ICO due to the high risks. It is better if we will buy cryptocurrencies in ean exchange than participating in ICO for us to lessen the risks that we are taking. The most difficult part in trading altcoins is the understanding the chart because you cannot know when the best time to enter and to exit in trading without knowledge about analyzing chart.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
February 05, 2019, 10:30:11 PM
Now is the time to invest in coins, whether it be collecting money or buying projects that are already running, correction cannot last forever, a moment will come when the market will be restored and your investments will bring you income.
the altcoin market is now very weak, it's not so good for us to invest or buy assets now. we can see a decline again, and we can buy it there. or we can wait for the market to have a move to go up, and we can start to buy it.
The market is so weak that it is not worth to invest in altcoins, most of them are losing value compared to bitcoin so you will just give away your money to the speculators if you did that, it is better to wait until the market is stronger, I do not know when that will be but I am willing to wait and I hope more people in the forum share the same opinion.
Activity: 296
January 31, 2019, 03:10:07 AM
Now is the time to invest in coins, whether it be collecting money or buying projects that are already running, correction cannot last forever, a moment will come when the market will be restored and your investments will bring you income.
the altcoin market is now very weak, it's not so good for us to invest or buy assets now. we can see a decline again, and we can buy it there. or we can wait for the market to have a move to go up, and we can start to buy it.
Activity: 560
January 31, 2019, 03:07:07 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
January 30, 2019, 01:14:36 PM
Now I prefer to buy coins only those projects that are traded on exchanges and have a good trading volume.
If you buy coins during ICO, you can earn much more, but the risks are much higher. Especially in the present time.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
January 30, 2019, 01:04:02 PM
of course at ICO because in addition to the cheap price, investors will also get a lot of bonuses, especially when investors join at the start of the ICO, but it is risky because it could be an ICO scam, but if investors find the right ICO, investors will get profit very much
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
January 30, 2019, 01:03:19 PM
In my opinion there is no really any best time to buy altcoin like that, because buying here is relative to market situation. Someone might buy a coin at $0.5 and have his gain in the some weeks and another person might buy at $0.8 and also have his gain likewise.
But the advice is that, there are some market situation that one can quickly take advantage of, and that is when the market is in dip, when it is red, that is one of the ideal situations to buy.  If you buy good/promising altcoin now, you're are on the right path.
Activity: 532
January 30, 2019, 12:58:48 PM
You can buy an altcoin when first time selling at ICO, you will get at lower price and could raised much bonus from ico owner, how ever when ico have ended you sell without listed at exchange market to investor left chance to get coin at ICO with higher price than ICO.
copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
January 30, 2019, 12:51:31 PM
For me, I like to maximise the deep. After my experience with ICO, i don't intend going near them till further notice. The bearish period now is a great advantage if you want to buy altcoin
Activity: 247
Merit: 1
January 30, 2019, 12:34:03 PM
When buoyant enough the best time to buy is ICO cos of the added bonus but most at times they list below ICO but for people like me, I target the bearish period and buy enough good coins with little money
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
January 30, 2019, 12:31:01 PM
In my opinion the best time to buy alt coins in right now because market is very down & we can buy coins at low price.
We have to buy alt coins from ICO presale or in main sale because in presale we can get bonuses etc.

exactly, now is a good time to buy altcoins because the market conditions are bad and the price is cheap, but it seems to be even worse because there is still no surge to go up, and in my opinion the most appropriate time when the altcoins have reached their lowest point and start going up.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
January 30, 2019, 12:24:40 PM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
All have risks. If you want to invest in the ICO project, of course the right time is at the ICO stage because that's when the price is still cheap to attract investors. But, don't forget to observe the ICO project before you decide to invest in it, whether the ICO project has great potential and will be able to succeed later.
Activity: 602
January 30, 2019, 12:02:34 PM
In my opinion the best time to buy alt coins in right now because market is very down & we can buy coins at low price.
We have to buy alt coins from ICO presale or in main sale because in presale we can get bonuses etc.
Pages:
Jump to: