Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the best time to buy Altcoin? - page 21. (Read 44907 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
January 14, 2019, 06:59:11 PM
Alternative coins are very volatile. I think we should be able to feel the movements of the market and choose the right time to invest.
But now I think is not the best time to invest, yet it is worth waiting for the moment when the market will be bullish then the chance to lose money is very minimal!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
January 14, 2019, 06:54:29 PM
Alternative coins are very volatile. I think we should be able to feel the movements of the market and choose the right time to invest.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
January 14, 2019, 06:53:53 PM
You can rely on ICO and exchange stage but I will never advise you to go for the dip stage, what if the dip comes and that particular coin is unable to recover again. Its always great to start with the project and not when it dips.
Activity: 420
January 14, 2019, 06:23:56 PM
The time or period to buy an altcoin differs from project to project. I have come across projects that it could have been better buying from the ICO, because after listing the price increased beyond the ICO price. An example of such was XYO.
Sometimes, there are also some benefits attached to buying during ICO.
You just do some research and determine when best to buy.
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
January 14, 2019, 06:09:29 PM
ithink if you invest in ICO in bullish market is a way better but in bear market there is no a lot of money coming in so you wont get a big profit as i think
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
January 14, 2019, 05:58:44 PM
The account was hacked between 29.01.2018 and 04.02.2019. All posts made during this period were not made by me.

Please see this topic:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49582645
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
January 14, 2019, 05:54:26 PM
It all depends on the situation in the market of crypto currencies. When everything is good in the market, prices are rising, it is better to buy tokens of promising projects during ICO.
Otherwise, buy coins only on the stock exchange. So you can evaluate how well the coin you are interested in is traded.
Yeah, if the market is not in a good position I think that’s the best time to buy more good altcoins. If we are in a bear market, its too risky to invest on a small coin so always choose the top coins and wait for the next pump. Investing on any ICO during bear is too risky, better to analyze na market well before making decision.
copper member
Activity: 411
January 14, 2019, 05:44:58 PM
In a bear market you really need to do plenty of research to make the right decision as to when to invest. Tokens are cheap during ICO but become cheaper after ICO after especially in a bear market depending on how strong and good the projects is. In a bullish trend, buy in ICO, in a bearish trend,  buy after ICO.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
January 14, 2019, 05:44:35 PM
It all depends on the situation in the market of crypto currencies. When everything is good in the market, prices are rising, it is better to buy tokens of promising projects during ICO.
Otherwise, buy coins only on the stock exchange. So you can evaluate how well the coin you are interested in is traded.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
January 14, 2019, 05:35:32 PM
I think every time is best,since it all depends on your financial capabilities, but i think the best is the ICO stage since that is where you get it at a normal price and you can make a lot of returns from it should things get better.
Activity: 406
January 14, 2019, 05:24:43 PM
I think that now is a good time to buy some coins. But you must be very careful when choosing projects for investment. Try to study the project very well.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
January 14, 2019, 05:23:07 PM
usually the most profitable offer is to buy at ICO stage. but nowadays tokens may cost cheaper after ICO so it's hard to make final decision.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
January 14, 2019, 05:21:38 PM
I think the best time to buy altcoin is during ICO stage, this stage should be profitable all things being how they should and without the bearish market, you will definitely make huge profit, but incases where there is bearish market, i think the best time to buy will be during the dip.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
January 14, 2019, 05:13:55 PM
I once bought when the ICO and I also bought when the token was entered into the market and if asked when the right time to buy ICO tokens is to see the current market conditions, is the market bearish or bullish if the bullish market is very profitable if we buy at the ICO stage but if it turns out the market is bearish then the advantage is if we get tokens when entering the market.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
January 14, 2019, 04:50:43 PM
Speaking other than the options best time is now to buy altcoins. Relating to your options i chose to wait for the dip to biy more altcoins, because this minimises the probability of great loss and increases the chances of huge profit.
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
January 14, 2019, 04:44:32 PM
It depends on the altcoin you want to invest. Some of them cheaper at the ICO or pre-ICO stage than when they getting listed on exchanges. Some of them not.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
January 14, 2019, 04:37:09 PM
For now, the best time to buy an item is when the token hits the exchange. I won't take risk on joining an ICO as it is more likely to be a scam than legit. I have been scammed multiple times on ICO's and I will never recommend it to anyone. Maybe the way I see ICO will change once the issue on scam has been taken cared of.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
January 14, 2019, 04:08:08 PM
Time factor to investing in a project depend on the project,if the project is solid enough, we can invest during ICO,but if you are not too sure about the future of the project, you can wait till the project hit exchange and decide if you will invest or not.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
January 14, 2019, 04:01:01 PM
In connection with the latest events, it became clear that buying on ICO is not always profitable. First, it may be that the price of the token is soon reduced. Secondly, when you buy a token after listing on the exchange, it gives some guarantee that the project will not be a fraud. But in some projects you can still invest, you just have to be careful.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
January 14, 2019, 03:58:12 PM
I prefer to buy altcoins on the exchange. It is desirable that these tokens have good trading volumes. But if I really like the project, then I am ready to invest in ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: