Pages:
Author

Topic: when is the right time to invest on bitcoin - page 6. (Read 3501 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I've watched bitcoin got to $20000 ish and down to $7060 at time of writing. IMHO it's a GREAT time to buy into the market. I wish i had more fiat so i could stock up. I would make sure to spread your risk though...don't put all your faith in bitcoin, there are a lot of other good coins which will do well through 2018 once we get out of this red zone. NEO, IOTA, Stellar, and some alt coins...do some research, google searches...welcome to crypto!!!
Activity: 117
BTC reach 7k$ and is the best price to buy!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
There is no specific time for bitcoin investment,you ca invest at any time with the little amount of money you have not waiting for huge amount before investing 
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
hi would like to know when is the next price to invest on bitcoins ?

anyone can advise

thanks

Right time is when the price is low and market is down. Most of bitcoin user wait for the hard fork. A bad news also crash the value and help investor to invest more and buy more coins .Its also depend in which business you're investing. If you want to hold bitcoin for long term just wait when price is down,and for trade you can start whenever you want.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
no one can know when is the right time, but i can see that now is not dip to buy, i think you can see the meida or group you join in, if no one talk about bitcoin, then it will be a good time to buy
Activity: 210
In my opinion, the right time to invest on bitcoin is as soon as possible. As time goes by, the value of bitcon is increasing.
Activity: 128
now is the right time for us to invest from this bitcoin, because for the future the world of investment is very useful for our future and our family that we love.
bitcoin in my opinion is the best way for us to save and learn about investment world.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102

anyone can advise

thanks

At this moment, I think now good time to invest money in bitcoin. Simultaneous fluctuation of bitcoin price is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin because the value of it is cheap. Since the value of bitcoin is almost 8,000 USD, I think this is the right time to invest money within. Or else, maybe wait for a couple of days and wait for the bitcoin price rich the lowest price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
This question was last year, but let me answer it,because today the price of bitcoin is lowest,and we are lucky to have a chance to buy bitcoin in small amount. Bitcoin will surely increase after a couple of months and hope we have many bitcoin.

This is a question that explains Bitcoin when prices soar and different from now but for me this is a great opportunity for you to buy Bitcoin in early 2018 because maybe by the end of this year Bitcoin will go back up.
Activity: 104
Merit: 4
Honestly,there's no such thing like a right time or best time to invest on bitcoin.All of it is actually depends on your decision and strategy on how will you be able to make your money's growth instantly as soon as possible.Investing is all about putting your money on the line for the sake of earning some profit in return and you can invest your money anytime you want but if you want to secure the development of your money then atleast consider the condition of the market.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
This question was last year, but let me answer it,because today the price of bitcoin is lowest,and we are lucky to have a chance to buy bitcoin in small amount. Bitcoin will surely increase after a couple of months and hope we have many bitcoin.
Activity: 35
This time is not the best time to invest in bitcoin but it's the best time to invest in altcoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
This is the right time to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin price is drops. don't means the bit coin is dead. Bitcoin has generally increased in value at a very fast. You can get earn huge bitcoin, then invest now.
Activity: 322
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
when it drops to 5000-6000 then it is worth investing, it will happen in late March or early April, then a trend reversal is possible
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

anyone can advise

thanks

There is no really what we call a right time to invest in bitcoin but for me, now is the right time as the market price of bitcoin now is a bit cheaper compare to previous months.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
In my opinion, i think today is the right time to invest in bitcoin. But if you see that the price is low you decide it and invest immediately that the best time. I think if you really want to invest you don't need to ask someone if when is the right time, because if you can afford and you have a knowledge so no specific time when you invest. Because if you invest in low price if the price is increase you earn good amount of profit.
Activity: 154
Nowadays you have good opportunity to invest your money in bitcoin. Prices reached their bottom and will pump high very soon so you will return everything with profit.
Activity: 350

anyone can advise

thanks
NOW is the best time to INVEST IN BITCOIN, the price has gone down but that does not mean the end of bitcoin. this time is often used as a moment to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

anyone can advise

thanks

The right time to invest in bitcoins are today yes you red it right today because the bitcoins are almost $8k in the markwt and still not growing up it will be almost a week since they started to falling into that situation and that is a great thing for you and for us who wants to start buying bitcoins because we really believe that the bitcoins will rise again before the year ends and maybe it is not $40k but they will rise again at least for $25k in the market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11

anyone can advise

thanks
I think the right time to start bitcoin investment is at the beginning of the year, because usually the bitcoin price will go down. And when the bitcoin gets into your wallet, try to hold it until the middle of the year because usually the bitcoin price is always good that month.
Pages:
Jump to: