Pages:
Author

Topic: When the government forbids cryptocurrency - page 13. (Read 14615 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
Forbidding cryptocurrency is like stopping the advancement of technology. And if your country is prohibiting the trade or use of crypto then you will be left out in the technology race. That's what i call an overprotective government.

I think There's no way they can control your usage for transactions etc. It sucks them doing this but there are also limitations on how much they can do.
Indeed, they can prohibit the involvement of cryptocurrency with the real world but they can not stop its use.

We dont really know the real reasons why bitcoin and cryptocurrency are being banned by a country's government. Lucky for those people whose government are accepting bitcoin and those who are considering on accepting bitcoon and the cryptocurrency. Maybe the government of the OP has doubts about the cryptocurrency and maybe they are still studying what benefits they can get if they accept the cryptocurrency to flourish in their country. But hopefully, they will realize the goodness the cryptocurrency can bring.
Activity: 481
Merit: 251
When the government forbids cryptocurrency

In my country, the government is gradually apply internet and cryptocurrency control decrees. Previously, they banned direct Bitcoin transactions. Currently, they are banning crypto-related bank transfers. And of course, ICOS is also gradually banned .
Initially, they said they would not ban crypto and bitcoin. But now their actions show that they do not want crypto to exist.
Is their purpose not to secure crypto investors? They are trying to make it their own
They see huge profits being lost for themselves
And when the internet management program took place in my country, maybe I could not come up here to share my views like this. So sad

I literally don't know what I am going to do if my particular country government would forbid with bitcoin usage and earnings,  but as far as I know right now my country is not against cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
Some government forbids cryptocurrency transaction because government afraid its illegal transaction. I am believe that government dont understand about cryptocurrency, Government should regulate cryptocurrency because we are living on digital era and cryptocurrency is important thing in internet.
Activity: 455
Merit: 102
That would be the stupiest thing goverment can do. Consider two options from the goverments stand point. One is banning cryptocurrency, closing down websites that sells any crypto, finding users who buy bitcoin, punishing them somehow, react bitcoin buyers/sellers like they are criminals and spending good amount of money and resources on police work to find the local users that buy OTC. Now the second option is letting people use bitcoin and all other crypto currencies, taxing them and making money off them. Just let them be and collect the tax cash they give you. Which one do you think goverments like more?
Activity: 140
Some of the governments are  forbidding the use of cryptocurrency in their country so that they could not be blame ,if there are irregularities that happen in cryptocurrency activities, so they are forbidding the use of cryptocurrency in their country.
Activity: 106
if only my restriction problem remains active in cryptocurrency, but if violating the prohibition is subject to criminal sanction I will not be active in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140

In my country, the government is gradually apply internet and cryptocurrency control decrees. Previously, they banned direct Bitcoin transactions. Currently, they are banning crypto-related bank transfers. And of course, ICOS is also gradually banned .
Initially, they said they would not ban crypto and bitcoin. But now their actions show that they do not want crypto to exist.
Is their purpose not to secure crypto investors? They are trying to make it their own
And when the internet management program took place in my country, maybe I could not come up here to share my views like this. So sad

I hope that this will not happen to our country. Manya people are relying in bitcoin and this bow part of there supplementary income. I am one of these people who take a good benefits in bitcoin. What will happen to our family who is also relying to us if government forbids bitcoin. I hope the government will study this before acting such action.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Forbidding cryptocurrency is like stopping the advancement of technology. And if your country is prohibiting the trade or use of crypto then you will be left out in the technology race. That's what i call an overprotective government.

And sometimes it's not good if the government may be over protective on their citizen because if one country ban bitcoin then they never know the importance of bitcoin and they didn't know the the part of the future.
Activity: 588
If they will insist of banning cryptocurrency in that country then you as a bitcoin enthusiast must do something like opposing this action by means of social media with the groups of investors who also be affected by it.. Revolution is one way to push crypto to the world that’s the first option that this is build..
Yeah, I think when India banned the bank crypto-fiat transaction activities, people who love crypto never slept on the issue, they took it up and now they've south for court appeal. I think that is a good option, they can't kill this new technology just like that.
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Luckily in my country, cryptocurrency and ICOs are not prohibited. Of course, the state is trying to introduce bills regulating crypto relations and its turnover. Let's just say, it is still looking after this market.
Whatever the cryptocurrency will be disappeared, when all governments prohibit it, even if there remains at least one country that legalizes it, it will become simply the world center of the cryptocurrency. No normal government wants to lose a gold mine and will better obligate cryptocurrency assets with taxes than lose it.
Activity: 240

We all know that most government are threatened by Bitcoin's existence.  But the banned of Bitcoin is that  worst thing to happened. If crypto community is active in your country you can make an appeal to revert its ban.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
Drugs are always forbidden, but the cartel always find ways to keep it running my friend. If your government starts to forbid bitcoins, then you must think like a gangster... there are lots of ways to cash in/out. You just have to be creative.
Sound good, Government just human being, same like us. The government has a brain and we also have the same, do what you need do not depend on someone else. Cryptocurrency is not prohibited by all countries, you can still have reason to use, in contrast to drugs that almost all prohibit it, right.
Activity: 357
Merit: 12

So sad to hear that.  Banning the usage of cryptocurrency is the worst part of involving in here. If ever all the governments will permanently banned it well that was the end for all of us (cryptocurrency users). We can't gain any money now or the source of our income will end. Also, say bye to easy transactions. No more investors will invest in cryto such as bitcoin. And I am sure a lot of people would cry and broken hearted in that news.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Well that is the worst thing that will happen in the entire life of bitcoin users, or cryptocurrencies users. When government forbids or banned bitcoin, then our life will be doomed. We won't have extra income in bitcoin, investors cannot invest anymore in bitcoin, and we will just be hoping in job salary and in our parents, if students. I hope government will not ban bitcoin because if they did, I think I would die crying.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
Drugs are always forbidden, but the cartel always find ways to keep it running my friend. If your government starts to forbid bitcoins, then you must think like a gangster... there are lots of ways to cash in/out. You just have to be creative.
Activity: 696
When the government forbids cryptocurrency then it will be the end of crypto in the country, but there will be many people who will be affected. Though you can not really end cryptocurrency, there will always be some crypto user who will do it illegally.
Activity: 481
Merit: 251

It is so irritating that government would just have a desire, and they have an ability to forget somebody doing something. Eventually they see huge profits being lost for themselves and they want them to be there.
Activity: 373
If they will insist of banning cryptocurrency in that country then you as a bitcoin enthusiast must do something like opposing this action by means of social media with the groups of investors who also be affected by it.. Revolution is one way to push crypto to the world that’s the first option that this is build..

This oppression is also a human right violations or freedom to choose what is right for people been compromised.. But if this won’t change a thing then use Virtual Private Network(VPN) to hide from authority and the last option and must be think carefully is leaving that country behind..

We have the right to fight for our future. Bitcoin is one the reasons why we are enthusiast on social media right now. A lot will definitely benefits for this, not only bitcoin. And i can't really understand the reason why the government will have to forbid the abilities of cryptocurrencies to help the humankind. And I'm sure that some of the officials knows and somehow support crypto.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
AMA BCT

I think There's no way they can control your usage for transactions etc. It sucks them doing this but there are also limitations on how much they can do.
Indeed, they can prohibit the involvement of cryptocurrency with the real world but they can not stop its use.
When the government banned electronic money, they probably wanted to protect their control more than it was because of Bitcoin's features. People will have to continue using the bank and the risk can happen at any time with their money. At the same time, personal information is also more easily presented in front of their eyes.
Pages:
Jump to: