Pages:
Author

Topic: When the government forbids cryptocurrency - page 14. (Read 14615 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Forbidding cryptocurrency is like stopping the advancement of technology. And if your country is prohibiting the trade or use of crypto then you will be left out in the technology race. That's what i call an overprotective government.

I think There's no way they can control your usage for transactions etc. It sucks them doing this but there are also limitations on how much they can do.
Indeed, they can prohibit the involvement of cryptocurrency with the real world but they can not stop its use.
Activity: 124
Governments can ban encrypted money, but they can't stop people from trading it or using it, because we all know that encrypted money is decentralized. No one or government can ban it completely.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
there are currently some countries that prohibit crypto currency entry in the country, should the government also have to see from the positive side that crypto can help to improve the finances of its users so they have a better life, and I think the government can not control the crypto currency, although they restrict the internet network but there is always a way to access it
i think goverment never think about positive impact of bitcoin or cryptocurrency.they just think about control and regulate this world.so they get taxes from it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
there are currently some countries that prohibit crypto currency entry in the country, should the government also have to see from the positive side that crypto can help to improve the finances of its users so they have a better life, and I think the government can not control the crypto currency, although they restrict the internet network but there is always a way to access it
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
When the government forbids cryptocurrency

In my country, the government is gradually apply internet and cryptocurrency control decrees. Previously, they banned direct Bitcoin transactions. Currently, they are banning crypto-related bank transfers. And of course, ICOS is also gradually banned .
Initially, they said they would not ban crypto and bitcoin. But now their actions show that they do not want crypto to exist.
Is their purpose not to secure crypto investors? They are trying to make it their own
They see huge profits being lost for themselves
And when the internet management program took place in my country, maybe I could not come up here to share my views like this. So sad

Of course the government does that in several countries, but still it doesn’t stop you from making use of Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. There are lots of ways you can by pass their restrictions and buy and sell Bitcoin without having any problem with the government.

You can buy direct from the black market and also sell to them when it’s time to sell. Some people usually does that, and don’t go to exchanger for the buying and selling.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
I think the state does not want to ban crypto currency. In my opinion, this is only a temporary solution in order to develop any laws related to the crypto currency, and as soon as laws appear, the currency will be legalized again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
They can ban cryptocurrencies involvement with the real world but they cannot stop your use of it. There is no way they can control your use of it for transactions etc. It sucks they're doing this but there's also a limitation on how much they can do.

Why did they ban some cryptocurrencies?
We really don't know the reason why..

Cryptocurrency has a big role to our economy. Alots of people engage to this so that they can have money. I can't sometimes understand the principle of government.

There are many reasons why a government ban or prohibit cryptocurrency. Mostly they are afraid they cant control it, and may possibly  drive out money from their country. Also, it is used for fraud and with not enough regulation, many will lose their hard earn money. But still, cryptocurrency popularity and uses is unstoppable.
In addition, they have other motives like acting like a parent to the masses who do not understand everything and the government just forbids them to use something that is not good like parents do to their children. Besides, the growing scale of crime and money transaction that is done via Bitcoin for such crimes can also be controlled by banning Bitcoin is what the government thinks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I think the government should not be prohibited, but learn how to work with the crypto currency and benefit from it. The future behind the crypto currency, and their inhibitions, they only slow down the progress but will not stop.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Because bitcoin is decentralized government is afraid of what it brings to their citizen. I am glad that my country don't think this way. There are proposed exchanges and ico being approved to operate in my county. I hope this will continue to grow until it gradually accepted by all people.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab

In my country, the government is gradually apply internet and cryptocurrency control decrees. Previously, they banned direct Bitcoin transactions. Currently, they are banning crypto-related bank transfers. And of course, ICOS is also gradually banned .
Initially, they said they would not ban crypto and bitcoin. But now their actions show that they do not want crypto to exist.
Is their purpose not to secure crypto investors? They are trying to make it their own
And when the internet management program took place in my country, maybe I could not come up here to share my views like this. So sad

Government will be only forbiding cryptocurrency if most of the people are using it for illegal transactions like money laundering or drugs but aside from that, if cryptocurrency is affecting the country in a negative way then government will automatically illegalizing cryptocurrency.
Activity: 455
Merit: 102
They can ban cryptocurrencies involvement with the real world but they cannot stop your use of it. There is no way they can control your use of it for transactions etc. It sucks they're doing this but there's also a limitation on how much they can do.

Why did they ban some cryptocurrencies?
We really don't know the reason why..

Cryptocurrency has a big role to our economy. Alots of people engage to this so that they can have money. I can't sometimes understand the principle of government.
Yeah brother we all know crypto currency has a big role in development of economy of a country but these politicians are prioritizing their own benefits over that of country. They don’t want their country to get established and become a member of list of countries that would be strong in future as they will have good participation in crypto market. Because future is all about crypto.
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

most likely the government of your country is afraid if later your country's currency is not much used again by the community,Or maybe your country's government is planning to make its own crypto currency, so for that they prohibit other currencies of crypto and bitcoin in your country,
Activity: 308
they can ban crypto but as soon as a neighbor country accepts it and the results are seen by them than to remove the ban would be inevitable as the society will accuse them for a mass  loss in economy (if it happens).
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
actually the government wants to take part in the existence of this cryptocurrency, but as we know cryptocurrency can not be fully regulated by the government because of its decentralized nature so that the use of cryptocurrency can not be completely controlled by the government and fear can be misused for negative activities such as committing crimes that can easily hide identity.
but if most governments can look at the positive side of cryptocurrency, it can certainly be beneficial because with the existence of cryptocurrency in each country can help increase the value of the existing currency exchange
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Some of the administration prohibits cryptocurrencies and that is a fact since a portion of the legislature in some nation are tolerating bitcoin and remembered it as a legitimate cash however a portion of the legislature additionally in some piece of the world restricted digital money since they would prefer not to hazard to the digital money.
Activity: 28
Ooohh, what a pity! Why does your country ban all cryptos? I mean, what is the main reson for that? All countries should see importance of the crypto.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102

Would have been much better if you mentioned the country you’re talking about. Anyway, no matter the actions they decide to take today, I don’t thunk that will prevent you from making use of the bitcointalk forum. And I believe that no matter what your government do today,  there will still be a way for you to invest in bitcoin and make money out of it, you just have to ask those that does it and learn from them.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Are from vietnam? Anyway, every country has their own regulations for cryptocurrency. In my country there is no restrictions to trade it although people only may to buy goods by national currency, even usd is prohibited for it. I still can convert my bitcoin into fiat easily, there is no problem with it.

Same in my country. I can convert my BTC & ETH to fiat easily. More countries & companies are interested with the blockchain technology and not the coins.
Activity: 350
The government forbids Cryptocurrency, certainly has a reason for it. If the government does not give strong rules, or does not impose criminal sanctions on people in Cryptocurrency, then you can continue playing here. but if there are strong rules, and criminal sanctions, it seems like you have to stop them from being arrested and put in jail.
The first is a start. Cause bitcoin are respectable. I believe the future, right now. I believe in that bitcoin uiiris and the road. I do not a bubble in this era, right to be true. I believe that bitcoin and technology,
Activity: 452
Merit: 101
Are from vietnam? Anyway, every country has their own regulations for cryptocurrency. In my country there is no restrictions to trade it although people only may to buy goods by national currency, even usd is prohibited for it. I still can convert my bitcoin into fiat easily, there is no problem with it.
Pages:
Jump to: