Pages:
Author

Topic: When the World Cup ends, will ETH and BTC rise? - page 14. (Read 3012 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
I don't really think that the world cup has something to do with the rise and fall of any cryptocurrencies such as ETH and Bitcoin.  No link or activities connected between them absolutely.
There is no need to even think. It does not have anything to do with whatever anyone might be thinking with respect to the crypto space. I guess some people just always like justifying B.S while looking for reasons to why a market is rising and dropping at every time even though they know how ridiculous their reasons sound, they still say or ask anyway.

There is nothing that links these two and when bitcoin and eth are both ready to make some move, we surely will know but not because of world cup ending.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
The World Cup will probably affect Crypto because of the public interest so large that it will be a promotional tool in the crypto. but I still hope the market can recover soon and patience is needed for now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
I totally agree with the author! The whole world is keeping their eyes on football, people cash out in order to make bets. In the middle of July, the situation will change for sure.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
May indeed be no effect. But I am sure not going how. Since long before the world cup any time prices are coming down. So I feel that this world cup is not the main reason why the market is experiencing a downturn.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.
Of course not, bitcoin isn't that famous to reach that kind of scenario and right now the connection with worldcup is simply about gambling. The scale of the gambling also isn't big enough to have a big impact to the market. Regulation and media are the one that can affect the price the most as you can see from the last bull run that was created by media hype.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I think it has nothing to do with it. Now everything depends on large whales and funds.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.

I don’t understand connection between World cup championship 2018 in Russia and perspectives of cryptocurrencies rise. It is hard to predict what will be with crypto to the middle of summer 2018.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I think that after the world cup ends the electronic money market will rebound. Investors in the world cup, after gaining huge profits, will find ways to launder money. Investing in e-money is the best way to get money laundered, but it's profitable. Demand for coin increases, leading to higher prices.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
A very good question. I agree with your opinion that after the World Cup ends, the exchange rate will rise again quickly. It is currently the World Cup, and investors are focusing their money on betting instead of investing in cryptos. It can, therefore, be hoped that after WC end, the market rates will recover.

That's what I also think on after the World Cup because there is a greater possibilty that it will rise as soon as possible. With that most of the member will be happy about the changes of the value.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
A very good question. I agree with your opinion that after the World Cup ends, the exchange rate will rise again quickly. It is currently the World Cup, and investors are focusing their money on betting instead of investing in cryptos. It can, therefore, be hoped that after WC end, the market rates will recover.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I like your point of view. I think that after the championship everything is not pominyaetsya. But I admit growth because large sums like quiet translations. What can the crypto currency offer.
Activity: 70
I dont see any linked between crypto and world cup, and in my opinion situation of crypto now still tired and consolidate then will be boom in a few month more. I still positive in crypto, and for sure will be bullish and all the times high again , so just wait patient for that.
Activity: 19
They, would probably rise, because all the prices have done for a while is to drop, so the end of the world cup would be a good time for them to rise and get the profit.
Activity: 190
Merit: 13
I think that the profit of bookmakers is not so big to turn the trend up. Everything decide major players (so called whales) who are connected with the financial markets and miners.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
it can affect the price of bitcoin, but the impact is only positive. before the beginning of this event, new offers on the payment of services by digital currency appeared on the market. This is due to US sanctions, as a result of which some restrictions were imposed on American payment systems. in connection with the development in Russia of its own payment system "Mir".
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
In general, the world was divided into two camps. Those who believe in the ties of the World Cup with future growth bitcoin and those who do not believe in this relationship))) Time will tell) I personally think that after the cup bitcoin will continue its fall.
Activity: 88
And I think that the World Cup did not affect the crypto currency market at all. Have we seen any dramatic changes in the price? No, it was still the same fall.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
I don't think that there is a direct correlation between the World Cup and ETH and BTC prices. Retail traders can sometimes move markets but big moves are orchestrated by big players.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
 I can say the World Cup is really distracting people from cryptocurrencies as some of the guys are already told here, in my opinion is also similar, that we will go up after the end of World Soccer Cup.
Activity: 67
the market will soon grow and possibly after the World Cup, but that does not mean that it will happen because of your version, but laundering will certainly affect to some extent
Pages:
Jump to: