Pages:
Author

Topic: When the World Cup ends, will ETH and BTC rise? - page 15. (Read 3012 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
There's no connection between the price of crypto and world cup so there's no way that it will affect crypto that much. The price of crypto is mostly affected by economic situation in large countries where crypto trading is huge. There's some event that can bring a lot of money into crypto but world cup is certainly not one of them. Just hope that the price don't crash anymore, I am even fine with moving sideways for a year.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
well bro, i do not really care if the dealer makes a big profit or anything, i just expect the btc price to go up, along with the other altcoin
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
As big as gambling is, I don't think it's big enough to affect the whole market with one event.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
I dont see any linked between crypto and world cup, and in my opinion situation of crypto now still tired and consolidate then will be boom in a few month more. I still positive in crypto, and for sure will be bullish and all the times high again , so just wait patient for that.
I agree with the case that prices fell when the World Cup began. I am thinking of skonding such an idea?
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.
I hope the market would actually recover soon but i still dont see how world cup is affecting crypto currency and i dont think it is true on any level
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
World cup is another thing and bitcoin price is in another page. I doubt that we see an impact on the market prices when the world cup ends for these two has no link to one another. so let's just hope for a change this coming months and let's not be think for another speculation.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Definitely, WORLD CUP will not have an influence over the rise and fall of the prices of the BTC and ETH, the crypto world is influenced by many other important factors that affect the price of the Bitcoin and Ethereum. Hope the price recovers in the coming weeks and everyone is happy!  
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
I do not know I'm not so categorical, the Chinese new year has always had a huge impact on the market. Only this year due to the large flow of money was ignored. Therefore, I think that the world Cup after the end will greatly affect the price, perhaps 15% growth will be in connection with this event. Although we can assume the growth and so will be. I'm guessing around that time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
I don't found any link between them. Bitcoin & ETH price are down from long time ago & at present the situation is same.  So we can say that bitcoin & ETH price will rise after the end of world cup. However it's also true that price will definitely up but when it's not mentionable. We are waiting for this magical moments & I truly believe, we are very closer.
Yes, we are already encountered dump in a few months ago but I, don't think this will be the reason to bounceback again because it is unpredictable. But I believe eventhough without world cup it has a chances to regulates more because both coin has a good potential and good platform for individuals.
Activity: 270
I don't found any link between them. Bitcoin & ETH price are down from long time ago & at present the situation is same.  So we can say that bitcoin & ETH price will rise after the end of world cup. However it's also true that price will definitely up but when it's not mentionable. We are waiting for this magical moments & I truly believe, we are very closer.
Activity: 365
I don't think that the cryptocurrency world will be effected by the Fifa World cup. unless the winning team has a crypto trader in them, and he puts all his earning in the cryptos, even then the effect would be very very low. Crypto is a massive market an FiFa or ICC or any other even't won't effect it. Infact its the other way around, soon, in the very near future, things will be effected by cryptos.
Activity: 224
I think that the prices of crypto coins in the world can not be declared World Cup.
World politics is affecting the values of crypto money. It's a stock exchange all over the world. It will grow even more in the future.s
Activity: 700
I think that the growth of Ethereum or Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency is not connected with the world Cup, but most likely by the time the championship is over, the bull market will start.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
i do not understand how world cap affect crypto prices? i do not believe it will grow or dump because of this event. Im just hoping for bull market in near future =)
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I don't think that's gonna make any difference. Periodically, there is good news, but the rate is only falling. I'll be glad if I'm wrong.
Activity: 113
I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.

Where do people get the idea that the championship for footbawl somehow relates to the crypto currency market? These are two opposite things. If a hostel said that it would take Bitcoin for payment, then it's just a drop in the ocean.
Activity: 84
Probably will. Timing is about right. Not convinced the world cup has much to do about it tho, my view comes from TA and market psychology

I dont see any related conditions between BTC and world cup. BTC and ETH dont depend in world cup, its been unstable in the market with or without world cup. But I believe in the recovery ability of this two crypto currency. Hopefully, before year end, it will wake up.
Activity: 57
Synchrotron - Airdrop POS
Probably will. Timing is about right. Not convinced the world cup has much to do about it tho, my view comes from TA and market psychology
copper member
Activity: 462
I once mentioned such a problem today and I have intense discussions in the circles. However, everyone's answer is almost negative. This may be my prejudice at the time. In my opinion, it will not follow the arrival of the World Cup. The end of the big impact on BTC and ETH, this judgment has some paranoia.
I don't understand what you are talking about. The cryptocurrency and the World Cup are two different things. How can the World Cup impact Bitcoin and Ethereum? Unless you use a lot of Bitcoin and Ethereum for gambling,  but there are few websites that accept cryptocurrency gambling right now!
Right I think between the world cup with cryptocurrency seems to have nothing to do at all,
so it can be concluded that the world cup is over then there is no effect with bitcoin and ethereum will rise
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

initially there are many people who predict that the presence of the world cup can affect growth in the crypto market. but the fact is not, I think your assumption can not be a definite measure in any speculation. moreover the state of the market takes time to rise and grow
Pages:
Jump to: