Pages:
Author

Topic: When the World Cup ends, will ETH and BTC rise? - page 18. (Read 3012 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
It seems to be so, because of course volatility will be different. Some people are likely to love the game of money in both and are now more focused on the world cup. So I have a lot of confidence, that at least the price will start to increase.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I'm not sure there's any connection at all. If the Portuguese team had bitcoin logos on t-shirts yesterday - it would have affected the price. The price of bitcoin depends on the number of search queries in Google.
Activity: 81
Of course, it is difficult to find a connection between the world championship and the crypto market. But I agree with you. The market can actually rise after the completion of football.
Activity: 168
If all expect the same thing, it seems like it will really happen, because that's how it works. There is a lot of speculation throughout the year and some does not change anything, but it looks like the end of the world cup will really be a momentum for this year's crypto awakening.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
I think crypto-currencies will go up a lot after the World Cup because some of the big money will come into the crypto market as the World Cup ends. So we can write the bottom in batches these days.
Activity: 322
In my opinion, most likely it will actually happen. Everyone may expect an increase by the end of the year, and will start buying several months in advance. And I think the world cup also involves a lot of money, which could be a potential entry in the crypto after the party is over.
Activity: 182
There is no certainty, but in the current situation, chances are many are starting to think about it. I'm sure there will be no connection between the world cup and crypto, but if the community starts thinking about the same thing, then there will be no other direction unless it will actually happen.
Activity: 267
I dont see any linked between crypto and world cup, and in my opinion situation of crypto now still tired and consolidate then will be boom in a few month more. I still positive in crypto, and for sure will be bullish and all the times high again , so just wait patient for that.
Friends, on the surface, it seems that the World Cup has nothing to do with cryptocurrencies, but in fact I think it is a big relationship. The World Cup is the biggest bet in the world, sucking away a lot of money. In addition, the appreciation of the U.S. dollar also affects cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
What the hell are you talking about mate ?

Even if some people actually turn their "betting profits" as laundering, it would never be significant enough to make an actual pump in the market.

That damn world cup fever so annoying...
Activity: 294
Maybe there is no direct relationship, but I think it would make a lot of sense. The financiers tend to play with money, and currently many chances are circulating in the world cup. So if after the world cup, they return to crypto, then definitely Bitcoin and Ether will get the first increase.
Activity: 417
I do not think so. As you can see the prices of cryptocurrency is falling sharply even when the world cup is ongoing. No sign of prices rising in the near future. Is there any connections between cryptocurrency and world cup? Disappointing market.
Activity: 388
Thats a good question. I am great believer of soccer and i think currently most of the crypto lovers has gotten engaged into the football. This is the reason there is no great movement in the crypto space currently. It could be possibility that whales are also engaged in the soccer betting or some sort of match fixing stuff as they have big fat wallets! (Reality  Roll Eyes) And thats why our crypto market has suffered a lot currently. As soon as the World Cup will end, people know where they have to head next and they will start putting back everything and more than the previous one into the crypto currencies. Thus, we gonna see huge pumps back in them soon enough. Just wait a month or so.  Cheesy
I still look forward to this happening after the World Cup,this may seem like a reason, but I don't think that cryptocurrencies are widely used funds in gambling, and most large-scale bookmakers have not accepted cryptocurrencies yet.
Activity: 224
I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.
yes hopefully when the world cup ends the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum will be back soon and if the Bitcoin price does not raise many people will be disappointed and so now many people are investing in Bitcoin with short-term waiting for Bitcoin prices back

Activity: 322
I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.
I don't think it will, totally different areas and as a matter of fact, people lose on gambling/sports betting. The price might recover, not just because of world cup finishing, it is about time to for it to recover, very hard year for crypto market. I don't panic though, good time to buy for thous who missed the train before. 
brand new
Activity: 0
I do not think there's a connection between the crypto money world and the World Cup.
The main factor affecting the crypto money world is the World Sisyaset.
Crypto is a lot of money in and out of the money world.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Do they really have anything to do? probably because many are selling Ethereum nor Bitcoin for World Cup. And it is certainly affecting the price of two. However, I am also not so sure if indeed both have linkages.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Thats a good question. I am great believer of soccer and i think currently most of the crypto lovers has gotten engaged into the football. This is the reason there is no great movement in the crypto space currently. It could be possibility that whales are also engaged in the soccer betting or some sort of match fixing stuff as they have big fat wallets! (Reality  Roll Eyes) And thats why our crypto market has suffered a lot currently. As soon as the World Cup will end, people know where they have to head next and they will start putting back everything and more than the previous one into the crypto currencies. Thus, we gonna see huge pumps back in them soon enough. Just wait a month or so.  Cheesy
Activity: 336
There are also people saying that WC has influenced the current BTC prices. But it seems that this is just conjecture. Hopefully, in July, the market will improve.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
I think there is no relation between the world cup and the price of ETH and BTC down, so I think before the world cup finished BTC and ETH prices are likely to rise.
Activity: 294
hopefully, the price of Ethereum and Bitcoin will go up as many people are waiting for bitcoin prices to get back to a stable price because so far many people are investing in Bitcoin and holding bitcoin until the price is back and I hope great about this world cup I hope the price of BTC and ETH right back

Pages:
Jump to: