Pages:
Author

Topic: When the World Cup ends, will ETH and BTC rise? - page 21. (Read 3012 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 116
Why not? , everything is possible, maybe these two best cryptocurrencies ( Bitcoin and Ethereum ) will rise in the near future ( after the end of World cup ) and maybe the opposite will be achieved and the crisis will continue. Unfortunately,  in the era of cryptocurrency there always new events and surprises , and we do not really know what will happen in the future. In addition to that, I Believe in Bitcoin and I am pretty that this coin will overcome all the problems and the attacks especially by few governments.
On the other hand, we must be optimistic and expect the best for the cryptocurrencues in general. Plus, hope that everything will change for better in the near future. 
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
your prediction may happen and the bookies will potentially do it. but I do not think this will affect the market to rise again and not a good reason for the world of crypto.
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
I think that the world cup crypto money world can not be affected. Politics affects the stock market, but it does not affect sports activities.
What affects digital money prices is the amount of money on the crypto exchange.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I think that's just wishful thinking.
I see no connection between crypto currency and the world cup.
Therefore, i do not believe that the prices are influenced by the world cup.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.

I don't think that world cup betting will be having any impact at all on the exchange rates of BTC, ETH or any other crypto-currency. There can be a slight drop in prices, due to the winners dumping their coins.
Activity: 42
I guess you can link the flow of fiat during this World Cup going towards bookies as opposed to cryptocurrencies, especially for people who focus more on short term gains and pump-and-dumps. I'm no financial expert, but possibly maybe this has gotta impact crypto prices to a certain extent vis-a-vis supply and demand?
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.
Until now, I have not seen the impact of World Cup implementation on bitcoin and ethereum prices, and maybe it does not exist. Crypto is still in a weak state, and I still believe that other potential bitcoin, ethereum, and altcoin will be able to bypass this long correction and recover.
There is not much contact. In that case, the development of the world cup should be more conducive to the development of encryption, but no change has been seen.
Activity: 64
Although it's difficult to find  the connection between world cup and crypto / securities market, I still agree with you. It's because of cryptocurrencies advantages: anonymous, fast transfer, safe, low fee etc. The conspiracy theory used in your topic is similar to that one used by crypto traders as they don't know the reason why the crypto market keeps going downwards and the cash-flow has been gradually withdrawn.
Activity: 141
Until now, I have not seen the impact of World Cup implementation on bitcoin and ethereum prices, and maybe it does not exist. Crypto is still in a weak state, and I still believe that other potential bitcoin, ethereum, and altcoin will be able to bypass this long correction and recover.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
well i think it can be recover when in the middle of the world cup played, because someone really need this if still many hotel or other are accepting payment with btc itslef, people will paying with the bitcoin i think so it can make bitcoin more needed
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

It can have effect. If you remember last time in the Winter Olympics, there are some countries that pay their athletes cryptocurrencies as part reward for their winning, if they win any medals in their respective events, therefore, it would not be a new idea if more countries would do the same after the World Cup, because surely, some footballers, considering how rich they are and having some money to burn, have already invested in cryptocurrency-related businesses.
Activity: 6
I think that crypto will rise because the world will stop to watch tv and invesst in btc
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
I think we got big chance to rise, because no we are again in bottom, but because of worldcup im not sure.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

I think that bookmakers don't make enough profit to cardinally change the situation. BTC and ETH might grow by 15-20% due to those transactions, that's what I think. But as market manipulators see that somebody is buying BTC they'll make their move which will end up with either red market or green market and price recovery.
Activity: 362
Merit: 10
We have 2 weeks to go before Fifa World cup ends and definitely we don't know what's going on in the market what we know is the whales is manipulated the price of bitcoin that's why all cryptos are affected.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
How do you find connection between this events Huh By the way, it will not be weary for me if something hapaning in that dates.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I do not even know how to answer. Is the World Championship connected with the cryptocurrency world? I think that the cryptocurrency does not depend on the World Cup
Activity: 143
I don't think there's any connection between cryptos and World Cup, it has nothing to do with each other. I hope very soon market will recover let's just HOLD and be patient because patience is the key.
Don't panic!
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
I do not think the price of crypto currency will have any impact on certain events like world cup 2018, and money laundering is not just happening right now, even I think money laundering practice is also use by corruptors, so even if the world cup finishes, I dont think crypto price will so special.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I don't see a link between the crypt and the world Cup,so I don't think BTC and ETH will start to grow.Other news is needed for their growth.I hope this news come soon.
Pages:
Jump to: