Pages:
Author

Topic: When the World Cup ends, will ETH and BTC rise? - page 16. (Read 3012 times)

R9s
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I once mentioned such a problem today and I have intense discussions in the circles. However, everyone's answer is almost negative. This may be my prejudice at the time. In my opinion, it will not follow the arrival of the World Cup. The end of the big impact on BTC and ETH, this judgment has some paranoia.
I don't understand what you are talking about. The cryptocurrency and the World Cup are two different things. How can the World Cup impact Bitcoin and Ethereum? Unless you use a lot of Bitcoin and Ethereum for gambling,  but there are few websites that accept cryptocurrency gambling right now!
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
I once mentioned such a problem today and I have intense discussions in the circles. However, everyone's answer is almost negative. This may be my prejudice at the time. In my opinion, it will not follow the arrival of the World Cup. The end of the big impact on BTC and ETH, this judgment has some paranoia.
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
I do not think that in connection with the world Cup prices will change somehow.I only see them falling.)))Rapid growth at the end is unlikely to be
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
A common assumption that seems to be like clutching at straws. Every major world event becomes the harbinger of the price see saw behind crypto, turning into a catch 22 situation, where assumption creates reality.
Activity: 434
Even if someone uses the cryptocurrency to launder money, it will only increase the price for a short time. When they withdraw funds, the price will still fall. Although I also want the market to rise rapidly, the World Cup really has no effect on the market!
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I think that when the World Cup is over, there may be some money flowing into the cryptocurrency form gambling. So, your statement makes some sense, but it's just a guess. It's unlikely.
Activity: 66
The World Cup will probably affect Crypto because of the public interest so large that it will be a promotional tool in the crypto. but I still hope the market can recover soon and patience is needed for now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
if noticed fundamentally, I do not see any link between crypto and world cup, because the movement is not dependent on certain moments like the world cup or other big day.
even basically we know that crypto does have properties that fluctuate and move unstable.
but expectations for rising prices are a shared desire to profit as much as possible.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
if noticed fundamentally, I do not see any link between crypto and world cup, because the movement is not dependent on certain moments like the world cup or other big day.
even basically we know that crypto does have properties that fluctuate and move unstable.
but expectations for rising prices are a shared desire to profit as much as possible.
Exactly there is no link b/w world cup and crypto market, I agree many gamblers are active in this tournament and a normal people also do betting but I don't think it will affect to the full crypto market. We can just predict but for what reason the price will go high and come down nobody knows that truth.
Activity: 194
If you follow Bitcoin and ethereum previous market price you can see the market was good but now the market is going down but in a couple of days the market is again growing. Too many people start trading in cryptocurrency so I hope ethereum and bitcoin must be rise so if you want to invest in this coin you should invest.
Activity: 215
I don't really think that the world cup has something to do with the rise and fall of any cryptocurrencies such as ETH and Bitcoin.  No link or activities connected between them absolutely.
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
I've already heard opinions like your. It looks like funny but it can be true. A lot of gamblers go out of crypto and go to bookmakers. But I think the percentage of this people is it is extremely small and doesn't influence on market's prices.
Activity: 71
I really  don't see any direct  relationship between the current  World Cup and the cryptocurrency market. So saying  the market is going to improve  at the end of the World Cup is pure speculation, but then again  anything  is possible.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
And why not, but most likely after the championship will start big problems in the financial sector of our planet, if we talk with you about what will happen after the championship and perhaps very many people will still begin investing in crypto-currencies.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.

For that question, we are not sure about that. You know why? It is because the market is so unpredictable nowadays, even in the current World Cup. You may not know what will happen tomorrow because it has high volatility and very unpredictable. Maybe some are betting on their teams with Bitcoin or altcoins? Lol.
Activity: 171
Merit: 14
In fact, if these BIG owners want to launder money, they do not need BTC at all. In the era when BTC was not born, they can also launder money. Although the BTC may rise after the World Cup, there is no need to hold too much hope.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
People console themselves as they can ... Grin Cheesy
I do not think that this factor can affect the crypto-currency market, but I am sure that the market should recover in the near future, so there can not be a constant decline in prices.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
I cannot see the connection of World Cup in the BTC or ETH or any coins in crypto currencies. But there are some bounty advertising the teams who are playing in a World Cup.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
am I missing something? how in the hell is WC linked to BTC and ETH? we all need to take a good hard look at the stats, but, guys, remember correlation does not imply causation – or am I missing something? Seriously?
Activity: 28
I do not want to suppose and also do not want to be worse in the world cup. World Cup takes place every 4 years. Although there is a connection between them both. I love the World Cup and I also love Bitcoin. Let's think positive. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: