Pages:
Author

Topic: When the World Cup ends, will ETH and BTC rise? - page 17. (Read 3012 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 252
I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.
Why do you think that these events should be so strongly connected? Football and bitcoin? Why it should have a connection I do not understand. It seems to me that these are not related events.
of course there is little to do with it, indirectly the world cup has distracted the world, so the crypto players are too numerous to take advantage of this moment, so the crypto itself is marginalized for a while
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
That is very probable, but investors have used the money to watch the World Cup, no money to invest!
Do you think so?
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Maybe crypto and gambling are two different things, but it could be that many people take advantage of the world cup for a bit of fun with his idol team.
So the possibility of market capitalization continues to decline during the World Cup because some choose to sell their assets first. Probably would not be a fantastic hike, but I think if the World Cup finishes, there will be an increase in market capitalization, which may be a good thing for many reasons.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.
Why do you think that these events should be so strongly connected? Football and bitcoin? Why it should have a connection I do not understand. It seems to me that these are not related events.
Activity: 201
I don't know how the world cup trend is going to affect ethereum and btc price maybe if you have seen some correlation then you can let us know so that we hope for the better.
Activity: 90
Before the world cup kicked off in Russia this year, I thought it would have had a big influence on the price of Cryptos this year. But apparently, the influence I was anticipating didn't work. You can clearly see that the world cup has no influence whatsoever on the price of tokens right now. Well, the prices are falling,but I don't think it is as a results of the world cup.
Activity: 308
Hmm.. I havent thought about it, but maybe you are right. Also, world cup in Russia is so beautiful. Hope that we will fly to the moon after it!
Activity: 263
Merit: 100

I respect your personal thoughts and I understand it may be naive and perhaps sensitive but I would rather think that soccer game even the World Cup has no Agenda to distract people from virtual currencies.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
what is the reason for that? i don't understand. are people sell his bitcoins and go to the world cup you mean? Cheesy lol
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
The World Cup is certainly a very sensational event, but I do not think that it is able to greatly influence the financial markets. Nevertheless, most people in the world do not care about football.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
What is the world cup's interest in crypto money? I think the world cup will go down but the prices will not rise.
We expected prices to rise in summer, but even summer did not work I do not think the world cup will change much Smiley
Activity: 260
I think one football game will be over,  all the people would need to pay their attention again to something so global as football was, and this would be cryptocurrencies, so yeah I believe that the price was slightly more.
Activity: 210
Merit: 40
And how are World Cup and the price of bitcoin or etherum connected? Market doesn't react on such happenings and no matter how I try I can't see any influence. I hope you will not claim that the champion team would also have something to do with the price.
Demand and supply are to my opinon the bigest factors that influence the price and politics or social events don't influence the price directly.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I personaly do not think, that World Cup somehow connected to crypto fall.
But it may happen as coincidence. Because now situation on the market seems like reversal pattern, which can go up in 2-4 weeks.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Nobody can really say but I personally don't think the world cup is actually affecting cryptocurrency is any way.
True I personally also think so if between the world cup with cryptocurrency has nothing to do at all,
so if the world cup ends I do not think the bitcoin price nor the price of ethereum will increase

I fully agree with you and believe that the World Cup has nothing to do with the crypto currency. We are just trying to find the reasons why the market is not growing and we are also looking for new hopes after which it will grow, but the World Cup will not play a role in the growth of the market.
Activity: 101
Activity: 72
Everyone may expect an increase by the end of the year, and will start buying several months in advance. But i see no relevant connection between fifa and crypto.
Activity: 92
Merit: 4
I can't see any link or connection between world cup and cryptocurrency world. But if some people who love soccer and crypto world both, then they can make money through world cup and then invest the profit money which would be significant enough to make an actual pump in the market.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Nobody can really say but I personally don't think the world cup is actually affecting cryptocurrency is any way.
True I personally also think so if between the world cup with cryptocurrency has nothing to do at all,
so if the world cup ends I do not think the bitcoin price nor the price of ethereum will increase
Activity: 140
Pages:
Jump to: