Pages:
Author

Topic: When the World Cup ends, will ETH and BTC rise? - page 24. (Read 3012 times)

Activity: 654
Merit: 250
World cup has not nothing to do with crypto. Facts about good profits people who have invested in matches will not affect the cryptography market, even if it will be a minimal percentage. The only thing which can pick up are whales, so we must wait for their
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
I don't see the connection between the two, but I do think crypto will rebound moving into next month.  We're long due for it, just I don't think it will have anything to do with the World Cup.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I think World Cup doesn't connect with BTC and ETH. But some may promote the use of BTC and ETH for betting. But to make affect the circulation of BTC and ETH because of world cup I think that is impossible. Just a thought.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
This is really grasping at straws.

What does the World Cup have to do with BTC or ETH?

Come on.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
I hope market could recover soon, but I doubt there's any price relation to the World Cup, the practice of using virtual currency to launder money indeed exists but I don't think it's so massively induced by the world cup games

Thats right smarrt anwers there nothing relationship and connecting into world cup event bitcoin price or ethereum price.

I don't know why need to connecting about world cup games into currency matter and why cryptocurrency involve into money launderin i can't imagine on that idea..
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
this is just as futile as placing one's hope in the "chinese new year", "wall street bankers' bonuses" etc  Grin
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
I don't think that there is anything in relation with world cup and cryptocurrency. Maybe , it will affect indirectly through social sites , but I don't see any direct relation with crypto
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.
I like the course of your thoughts and I think the growth of the crypto rin after the World Cup is quite possible. It's really possible that bookmakers will invest money earned in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
I dont see any linked between crypto and world cup, and in my opinion situation of crypto now still tired and consolidate then will be boom in a few month more. I still positive in crypto, and for sure will be bullish and all the times high again , so just wait patient for that.
Activity: 175
I hope market could recover soon, but I doubt there's any price relation to the World Cup, the practice of using virtual currency to launder money indeed exists but I don't think it's so massively induced by the world cup games
Activity: 46
I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.
Pages:
Jump to: