Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ICOs die? - page 52. (Read 6688 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 12:26:25 PM
I can say ICOs never die. There will be more good and reliable products and will begin to be regulated.  Undecided
Activity: 35
May 10, 2018, 10:26:56 AM
I don't think it will die, time after time there will be a project that bring a fresh and more innovative than before, people wants something new, better and if its possible surely profitable.
Activity: 22
May 10, 2018, 12:25:42 AM
I don't think it will die, time after time there will be a project that bring a fresh and more innovative than before, people wants something new, better and if its possible surely profitable.
Activity: 84
May 09, 2018, 06:44:36 AM
I think and I'm sure ICO will not generally die, because the market is sure to survive and more startups like that will rise to ICO. although many ICOs are failing but the appearance of the new ICO will always appear. Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
May 08, 2018, 03:09:05 PM
I believe that the ico is now in its infancy. There will be many changes, amendments and possible regulation. But the fact that the ico will be a long time I'm sure.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 03:03:44 PM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?

Same question I always ask myself, isn’t the regulatory body SEC gonna hear our cry, a lot of ICOs keep on coming up and more and more everyday, the ones already on the exchanges aren’t progressing any more,  The prices of this   crypto currencies  in the market is appalling, most coins are now pump and dump, noticed it’s only when coins get listed on big exchanges like binance or bithumb that these coins massively pump, after the hype everything goes back to normal, with no signs of progress, what are the causes of such ?? Most of the daily crypto currency traders have opted to investing in icos cause they feel much profit can be gotten, also most are just in for the flipping, they dump immediately it does a * 2 or more , I just hope that these ICOs are regulated and just a few outstanding projects come up, so we can focus our direction on already working products
Activity: 156
May 08, 2018, 02:52:08 PM
I do not agree with your question, because I think ICO will never die, they just slowly disappeared, and the number is reduced. But there will still be new ICO with the concept and function also different benefits. Because of the increasingly crowded competition, there must be one who can not survive. But that does not mean all the ICO will die
Activity: 350
May 08, 2018, 12:32:34 PM
I meet a lot of useful for the society and later successful ICO. Of course, now cryptology is a little overcrowded, there are a lot of scammers. I think that ICO will  be  for a long time, and this is usually very profitable for investors.
Activity: 101
May 08, 2018, 06:18:58 AM
It's can't be estimated, ICO will be die or still life. Maybe someday it's will be true. But i think it's will not happen in 3 or 4 years will come
Activity: 140
May 08, 2018, 06:12:42 AM
For now, no one knows when icos might die but it all depends on what happens to the market in general
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 08, 2018, 06:11:15 AM
I don't think ICOs will ever die. Theres always new projects that need funding and theres more and more funds available in the cryptocurrency world. If ICOs die then crypto will no longer be bringing anything new to the table and will probably die

I don't think ICO will die, because as long as there is users and there is investors that run the ICO, it will continue to grow and sure will not die.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
May 08, 2018, 06:03:17 AM
There are such cases, but how many such ICO projects, what is their percentage of the total number? I do not think there are many of them, and that there is a danger of the disappearance of projects in general.
Activity: 448
May 08, 2018, 05:56:44 AM
ICOs never die, because it's mean crypto world are interested for everyone who wants to invest. As long as cryptocurrency still exist, the ICOs still survive.

I cannot agree with you, even now, we see that ICO changes its appearence.
I believe that it will live for a copule of years, after what it will transfegurate to something else or totally die, lets see.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
May 08, 2018, 05:24:58 AM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?

I think ICO will die when a lot of investors start to less interest to ICO project.
When no one investors who throw the money to ICO, then ICO could not reach soft cap. That's the time the ICO era will end.
Activity: 484
Merit: 11
May 08, 2018, 05:17:33 AM
ICOs never die, because it's mean crypto world are interested for everyone who wants to invest. As long as cryptocurrency still exist, the ICOs still survive.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
May 08, 2018, 04:51:10 AM
ICOs won´t die, but there will be less ICOs in the future. They will be regulated, stable and more trustworthy.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
May 08, 2018, 04:51:03 AM
I don't think ICOs will ever die. Theres always new projects that need funding and theres more and more funds available in the cryptocurrency world. If ICOs die then crypto will no longer be bringing anything new to the table and will probably die
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
May 08, 2018, 04:48:09 AM
I dont see any factor that make ICO will die, i see now more and more new ICO everyday and many of them successfully raised their hardcap. ICO just similar like IPO and the popularity will increase because ICO just started in 2015 , the first successfully ICO is Ethereum. Many inovation about ICO now like securities token, and this is good thing that will make crypto market keep increasing.
Activity: 233
May 08, 2018, 04:41:10 AM
ico platform where the latest information is available on the market of crypto currencies. many investors participate in ICO and invest. lately it has started entered poor quality ico to market . but ico will never die.
Activity: 173
May 08, 2018, 04:38:29 AM
I don't think that ICOs are going to die so sooner. Although I'm pretty sure that less people are going to invest in ICOs in the future compared to now where everyone just puts his money on which ever coin is getting hyped on the social medias and forums. Also I'm pretty sure that ICOs are going to get regulated in the near future.
I agree with you that ICO will not die, but ICO will be regulated in the near future and the chaotic ICO market will be rectified.
Pages:
Jump to: