Pages:
Author

Topic: When will smartphones used for bitcoin mining? - page 11. (Read 4861 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
As we all know that smartphones are just like computer nowadays that has strong storage capacity and processor. This I think could be enable to mine bitcoin and this is what I am waiting for if there are any smartphones company that would offer their smartphones for bitcoin mining or even as a smartphone that works as digital hardware wallet for bitcoin and other crypto. I am waiting for it to happen. Do you think that it will happen?
You not able to mine bitcoin from a any of smart phone. It is useless thing. But you can mine Electroneum (ETN) from any good smart phone. Download their official app for the Electroneum (ETN) mining.

Oh really?  ETN can mine by using smart phone? Actually i am looking for that happen. If there is a way to mine bitcoin by using smartphone for sure i will study it to do mining.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
~snip
yeah, you're right. even for very sophisticated computers, still need help from a good VGA and lots to get a high enough income. I think, using smartphones for minning only makes smartphones quickly damaged.
I think you meant GPU card (Graphics Processing Unit)/Video card. VGA (Video Graphics Array) is the port that you can find behind your computer which is used to connect your computer to a display (monitor). Here's a picture of a VGA port and I'm sure you're not going to need good amount of this in order to mine crypto.

You not able to mine bitcoin from a any of smart phone. It is useless thing. But you can mine Electroneum (ETN) from any good smart phone. Download their official app for the Electroneum (ETN) mining.
Even with other crypto coins, you have to calculate if you're going to make money from it or are you just destroying your phone and just wasting time, and pay electricity for it, even.

With the total hash-power increasing day by day, it will be ridiculous to expect smartphones to be used for mining anytime in the next 1000 years. Unless some corporation comes up with smartphones having 2,000 GB RAM.
I didn't know RAM is what you use in mining. So what is the processing speed of your RAM? Cheesy

Meeehn… this just reminded me of a news article I read last month about hackers who are hijacking people’s phones and using it to mine Bitcoins. They said once your phone is hijacked that it starts heating up and the battery starts to drain quickly…. I don’t know if that’s true, but if it is, then there is the possibility that you can use smartphones to mine Bitcoin. But as an individual you wouldn’t get any profit from that. Sad
I already read an article last month about Jesus coming to my town but I didn't believe it. Not everything published is true. You don't have to believe everything written on the Internet. Just think about this, it's almost impossible to hack a Smartphone. But now that hackers were able to do that (assuming so), they are just going to make your phone mine bitcoins when it doesn't even have that much power? That doesn't make any sense as they could have accessed passwords and bank accounts using the phone. Smartphones' processing speed is so low that it will take tons of hacked phones just to have a mining power as a single GPU. Hackers surely don't think like that.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
As we all know that smartphones are just like computer nowadays that has strong storage capacity and processor. This I think could be enable to mine bitcoin and this is what I am waiting for if there are any smartphones company that would offer their smartphones for bitcoin mining or even as a smartphone that works as digital hardware wallet for bitcoin and other crypto. I am waiting for it to happen. Do you think that it will happen?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
at the moment, there is already a coin that is extracted exclusively from the smartphone. another question is how appropriate? the phone will quickly become unusable very quickly

The profitability of bitcoin mining with a smartphone is none. Continuous work of the processor at 100% will adversely affect its condition and battery. There is also a problem of access to the current source throughout the day to recharge the battery. It is not to be expected that smartphones will meet the expectations for mining of cryptocurrencies.
yeah, you're right. even for very sophisticated computers, still need help from a good VGA and lots to get a high enough income. I think, using smartphones for minning only makes smartphones quickly damaged.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
at the moment, there is already a coin that is extracted exclusively from the smartphone. another question is how appropriate? the phone will quickly become unusable very quickly

The profitability of bitcoin mining with a smartphone is none. Continuous work of the processor at 100% will adversely affect its condition and battery. There is also a problem of access to the current source throughout the day to recharge the battery. It is not to be expected that smartphones will meet the expectations for mining of cryptocurrencies.
Exactly, the performance that a smartphone can provide is too low for mining, so even if bitcoin is mined by smartphones, the number of miners using this tool is also extremely low, a story of wasting time and causing such material damage, people will not do. The traditional way of mining is still more common, using appropriate equipment and high capacity is always a top priority for miners, smartphones are just for the newbie and lack understanding
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

Activity: 2646
Merit: 586
Meeehn… this just reminded me of a news article I read last month about hackers who are hijacking people’s phones and using it to mine Bitcoins. They said once your phone is hijacked that it starts heating up and the battery starts to drain quickly…. I don’t know if that’s true, but if it is, then there is the possibility that you can use smartphones to mine Bitcoin. But as an individual you wouldn’t get any profit from that. Sad
Activity: 252
Merit: 0

Dear friend,
What a great idea. I enjoyed it. In your 2 ideas I prefer the second idea because this has been and is becoming a reality like the way we use smart phone as the passport. About the first idea, the smartphone will be the bitcoin mining, this idea can completely be done in the near future with the strong development of technology but I do not like to always carry a virtual money digging machine regardless of any time.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
With the total hash-power increasing day by day, it will be ridiculous to expect smartphones to be used for mining anytime in the next 1000 years. Unless some corporation comes up with smartphones having 2,000 GB RAM.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
I don't think smartphone could handle the weight of bitcoin's mining. Because people usually use computers for mining and as we all know computers are more capable for heavy duty than cell phones. Cell phone tends to heat easily and much more fragile and it will cost you quite expensive if it's broken. So i don't think cell phones or smart phones were made for mining.
Well that's right just what we all knew smart phones is not designed for mining and there's devices where specialize for this work, as the difficulty can heated the phone just you mentioned, even those alts who offers mining are also not safe be very vigilant following and trying your device as it can be harmed and can be burned right away with this activity.
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
The mobile phones were not designed with mining strength. Besides, the smartphones will not be able to withstand the high electricity and computations that are utilized during mining. Mining can possibly blow up a phone or makes it very hot.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11

It will but they need to have good cooler or cooler on phone because it can drain your battery and also cause by overheating.  Cellphone has a little components and products and easy to crack or burn when you do mining because mining need a lot of time so it is not good for phone.  It can happen in about 5 years or many more because it is hard to get a bigger and stronger phone on this year.
People almost never stop their creation, especially in the duration of advanced technology kind of develop. Always one will reach a new record, so everything is possible to happen. As we all know that we have surprisingly welcomed so many kinds of new inventions, bitcoin is such  a case in point. I strongly believe that with the dramatic development of IT, and especially to meet the demand of this modern society, we probably will get next creation. In some day, I believe that smartphone can be used for mining.
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
I don't think smartphone could handle the weight of bitcoin's mining. Because people usually use computers for mining and as we all know computers are more capable for heavy duty than cell phones. Cell phone tends to heat easily and much more fragile and it will cost you quite expensive if it's broken. So i don't think cell phones or smart phones were made for mining.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
The level of difficulty of mining bitcoin continues to increase, 5 years ago I was mining with S5 and earn more than $ 1200, but now with S5 then I don't get anything, if there are smartphones that can be used for mining bitcoin it can be ascertained the price is more expensive than S9.
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
This is far from happening. Maybe are technology is really advance but as what we know that bitcoin really needs a lot of energy. And i think our phone cant handle that too much stress even the most advance phone existing in the market. That is why there are mining rigs used for it with the help of the large consumption of the electricity. Its just so nice to see that there are some alts that can be mined in cellphones. Maybe in our distant future people might invent a more convenient way to mine.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
I heard that Samsung created a smartphone that is powerful enough to mine bitcoin (seems that it's one of the Galaxy series).
Though I wouldn't use such a smartphone for mining - imagine how quickly its battery will discharge.
well, but it's a pity if you use that sophisticated smartphone to do minning. if you really are serious, you should build hardware from a great PC, so you can get profit in the future. maybe it will be easy to use a smartphone to do crypto minning, it's just that it looks more risky with the amount of radiation generated.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
I heard that Samsung created a smartphone that is powerful enough to mine bitcoin (seems that it's one of the Galaxy series).
Though I wouldn't use such a smartphone for mining - imagine how quickly its battery will discharge.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Your smartphone will be the size of a suitcase - then it will get you bitcoin. I did not meet such that developers would do this in a smartphone, this is technically very difficult. For comparison, look at the equipment for mining - they are large in size and use a lot of energy - I think small smartphones can not cope with this. Wink I think small smartphones can not cope with this.
You can search for projects where
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
its possible yeah , but after it happens and get strong enough smartphone , all bitcoin was mined by PC miner , xD , that my opinion
Pages:
Jump to: