Pages:
Author

Topic: When will smartphones used for bitcoin mining? - page 13. (Read 4861 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
As we all know that smartphones are just like computer nowadays that has strong storage capacity and processor. This I think could be enable to mine bitcoin and this is what I am waiting for if there are any smartphones company that would offer their smartphones for bitcoin mining or even as a smartphone that works as digital hardware wallet for bitcoin and other crypto. I am waiting for it to happen. Do you think that it will happen?
The smartphone is not suitable for mining bitcoin, because there is not enough power. Therefore, it will never happen
Activity: 266
Merit: 25
Of course you can mine cryptocurrency with your smartphone.There are more then 2 projects trying to promote it.Personaly,i tried  1 app in beta stage,it was well designed and if you have using it for mining it would get it there.But be carefull,you will need 1 more for another functions.And yes,you can use your old and lot of new ones with same account to mine crypto. But you will never get those results as with mining pc.
So yes,it´s possible right now
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I know one project MIB, it ingerates mobile mining, but i read their Whitepaper and still have a lot of questions. Idk, people should create special smartphone for mining.
Activity: 74
smartphones are spending very low energy. there are no obstacles to mining when you do not use them. I think that the applications of mining will become widespread within 2 years.
Activity: 66
smartphone can also be used for bitcoin mining, I mine bitcoin also uses the telephone, because using the phone I can make a profit that is quite a lot, if we use the phone we can save calm and save time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I think in the very near future. crypto currency is developing and soon people will think up this
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
As we all know that smartphones are just like computer nowadays that has strong storage capacity and processor. This I think could be enable to mine bitcoin and this is what I am waiting for if there are any smartphones company that would offer their smartphones for bitcoin mining or even as a smartphone that works as digital hardware wallet for bitcoin and other crypto. I am waiting for it to happen. Do you think that it will happen?
as for now there are no smartphone dedicated to mining and i dont see it will happen in the future i dont think companies would be able make money from it and smartphones will be never be used for mining. right now manufacturer are focusing on efficiency for Better Battery life while having faster and faster chips while saving battery.
Activity: 158
now there are companies that have developed the application, I'm sure you will soon be able to use the application. currently the application is still in the development stage.
see my signature.  Grin
Activity: 56
Your smart phone can be lost easily or it might get stolen or fail to operate due to some technical flaws as well. So better to use and electronic gadget that do not stop functioning easily.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Actually I don't think that this is a good idea. Although we do use smartphones for lots of things and tasks, I think we should leave mining for bigger machines. You know, this isn't what smartphones are for.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
I heard that Samsung Galaxy S9 can already mine bitcoin, though it should be less effective than using a usual computer's video card and processor.
And some other alts can be mined by even a previous generation of smartphones (Galaxy S5).
Activity: 7
It is very possible that this will happen very soon, maybe even in the next year or two!

There are some projects doing this already! It is possible and it can be very democratising to the crypto sphere. I don't want to get banned for promotion, so I won't post any names here, but search for some projects like this.
Activity: 113
How will the mining from the phone, it is not yet known. Most likely, it will preinstall special software. But will the phone have enough power?
Smartphones are design in light duty purposes all we know smartphones also like computer but not at capable of computers that  you can use 24/7 in mining. If you use smartphones on mining in a whole day it may give up and it kay explode although it is posible to use smartphones on mining but you shouldn't use it continuously, it needs some rest to avoid damages and over heating.
Activity: 65
samsung recently said that such a system is installed. in this way, obsolete phones can be used in mining. and the resources owned are being assessed to the end.
You can never use smartphones on mining if you use it in mining your just destroying your phone and wasting money. Smartphones are not designed to use in mining yes it like computers but not as capable of computers your phone may heat up and explode.
Activity: 28
I cannot comment on that as I myself don’t know about it yet.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
For mining bitcoin or cryptocurrencies like ethereum certainly requires very high specifications, but I'm sure that one day smartphones can be designed for mining so we wait for what happens with the development of smartphones.

Yes it really needs a very high specifications of devices to be able to mine with profit in bitcoin, with the current specs of mobile phones now I think it cannot help us to get good profit.

Needs, but there was a case, when Samsung developers used several their smartphones S5 for a mining. So if there will be a good soft in Google Play we can try to mine some coins even this year.
It happens to almost every device that it doesn’t meet the requirement of mining. For mining, we need hifi device that has got strong and strengthened processing power and that can’t be just down upon little processing for mining. Catering all these requirements, mostly devices fall apart and hence mining couldn’t be achieved so easily. Plus second big risk is always electricity.
Activity: 36
I'd say due to the existence of machines that are more powerful than smartphones then not in the near future will bitcoin be mined using smartphones.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
It is not easy to mining on such devices. First, there must be a solution to the energy consumption problem. Existing smart phones are heating up even when playing games. If these devices start mining, we can read the news of many phones bursting. Besides, it has security point. The fact that my crypto money investments are on the same phone as the mining company does not seem to be safe for me.
That's not it, phones even if they heat up won't suddenly explode and if that thinga happen phones will be prohibited to be brought in planes or even in schools. The problem here is heat it quickly damages your phone as the heat deteriorates your battery and your phone will have a short battery life in return. Phones are not designed to run 24/7 they need to rest and they cannot handle the stress off using its maximum capabilities for mining. Also in terms of your smartphone's price it is really not ideal to use phones for mining.
Pages:
Jump to: