Pages:
Author

Topic: When will smartphones used for bitcoin mining? - page 12. (Read 4861 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
As we all know that smartphones are just like computer nowadays that has strong storage capacity and processor. This I think could be enable to mine bitcoin and this is what I am waiting for if there are any smartphones company that would offer their smartphones for bitcoin mining or even as a smartphone that works as digital hardware wallet for bitcoin and other crypto. I am waiting for it to happen. Do you think that it will happen?

In my opinion there's no way to mine bitcoin in smart phone nor it can mining in future. It can destroy it. I saw many apps on google play store but they're scams and nothing. Smart phones are only good for wallets. We can access our coins from it anywhere we want. If you want to mine get a good PC with graphic card but don't use your phone to mine.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I don't think that smartphones will be used for mining. because after all mining at this time is very difficult and will continue to become increasingly difficult. Mining in a mining rig requires a long time to produce, what if mining is done with a smartphone. Of course that is not an easy thing to do and it will definitely feel more difficult. So, mining will not be done on a smartphone. That is my opinion
The phone can not be used as a means of exploiting bitcoin. It only manipulates the activities of the market. The cost of machinery can not be guaranteed. And you know that there are tools available to exploit bitcoin. So no need to mention the phone here...
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
As we all know that smartphones are just like computer nowadays that has strong storage capacity and processor. This I think could be enable to mine bitcoin and this is what I am waiting for if there are any smartphones company that would offer their smartphones for bitcoin mining or even as a smartphone that works as digital hardware wallet for bitcoin and other crypto. I am waiting for it to happen. Do you think that it will happen?
the fact is that there are now a number of smartphones that support bitcoin mining activities but from the article I have read it is very inefficient because the results obtained are few and not worth the electricity.
Activity: 270
There is no day and date on earth that smart phones can be used to mine. These machines are too inferior and even laptops with higher specs are finding themselves to some where else how more smart phones.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
Well, I think it will be possible to mine on a smartphone. Anyone here heard of Gath3r, it's a web miner. I believe that soon enough we would be able to break that technical barrier of power consumption and GPU-dependence. Since cryptography and encryption technology can be tweaked, someday we may see mobile devices or smartphones running minor scripts that contribute to a larger mesh - much like a sub-routine mining operation which in itself can be called a pseudo mining process.

Hardware aside, once the proper algorithm that is compatible with a less sophisticated and lower memory dependent architecture is designed we could definitely have mobile mining.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Since we are having an already grown Bitcoin mining expensiveness and hardness, I don't think that smartphones will be every using to mine Bitcoin, they're just not that performant.
Activity: 85
Smartphones are not good for mining. Maybe we want to create phones that will be exploding everyday due to the much load it will have to carry.
Activity: 196
Smart phones with bitcoin mining? Do you think this is possible to occur. If your phone remains in its state after the process, then you give great thanks to your stars for such a greater favor  Lips sealed.
Activity: 100
There are already good models that produce bitcoin and other coins.  It's just that these phones are not advertised and they are expensive.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Mininh require high speed hardware and I don't think smartphone will be able to mined crypto with its hardware. Even it is not possible on computer without mining hardware such as asci miner, Antminer etc.
Mining require heavyload of electricity and how mobile battery can be able to provide that electricity not possible.
May be in future such technology develop for mining but now a days this is not posible
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
Smartphone is very modern. Many new features have been added to it. Which can compete with computers or laptops. But its RAM, ROM, Graphics are not honorable. Again for mining, many power is needed. Smart phones can not deliver these. Smart phones start mining may be in the future.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
I don't think that smartphones will be used for mining. because after all mining at this time is very difficult and will continue to become increasingly difficult. Mining in a mining rig requires a long time to produce, what if mining is done with a smartphone. Of course that is not an easy thing to do and it will definitely feel more difficult. So, mining will not be done on a smartphone. That is my opinion
Activity: 1764
I believe that at the moment phones can not withstand mining functions and will overheat or just stop working at best. Maybe in the future when the phones will have the same power as the computers then the phones will be available for mining.
Activity: 173
Merit: 19
From what I know Bitcoin mining requires a lot when it comes to the computer that does it, so if we are talking of this much power on a mobile device or a smart phone, I can say that that is too much, but then again we know our technology now are making things possible so I think if there would be a demand for that, it will happen.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
Mobile phones are a lot weaker than computers and certainly asic miners. I have an iphone myself and whenever I play pokemon go with it the battery dies really quickly and gets really heat up. Now this is pokemon go that I am trying to play that kills the phone, think about what could happen if I tried to mine with it. So far mobile phones are not as strong as mining purposes goes. Until we get phones that are really durable for these kind of works, we will not see it happen on a scale that matters.
Activity: 252
It won't happen.

Smartphone for bitcoin mining? you are just destroying your phone.

Smartphone as digital wallet, you can simply download an app / wallet and that's how you make it as your wallet.

You never know! With the help of nano technology we may be able to achieve smaller chips that produces as much power as a full sized mining rigs in future. I mean that is not the reality now but it may become in future. If you were 80's kid, did you ever think that you can carry a computer in your pocket? Because what computer we have seen that time was Pentium one and it required an air conditioned room to run that. Nano technology achieved that impossible and now we carry a smart phone inside our pocket.

So keep your hope high as we don't know where the technological achievements can take us!
Technology had come so far, the things that we think impossible back then, it is actually existing now. Mobile phones is not different in computers it is just handy and portable. Computers are more appropriate to use than laptops ,(because it's electronic parts are small and really makes the temperature go high even the processing range can do mining but the electronic materials can't) , even now laptop are not yet used for mining but as technology evolves in a different way, for me it is not impossible to use laptops and mobile phone on mining in the near future.
Activity: 218
Merit: 11
Even now there were more apps that were developed for the purpose of mining on smartphones. We need to know த true difficulty of mining through phones. To me, mining through smartphones will cause a damage to the smartphone, because smartphones were developed for some other needs.
Activity: 364
at the moment, there is already a coin that is extracted exclusively from the smartphone. another question is how appropriate? the phone will quickly become unusable very quickly
Activity: 63
This hard to happen in the near future, because your smartphone will get over heat from mining and of course your phone need huge amount of battery or it will die in a short time and I think in first place smartphone used for communication not for something like this.
Activity: 1
I also believe that it will be soon, the smartphones are more powerful than ever Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: