Pages:
Author

Topic: When will the MARKET increase? - page 14. (Read 2301 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 105
June 26, 2018, 01:20:57 PM
Probably very few people really can say exactly what will happen to the market tomorrow or a week, in any case if you are already in the crypto-currencies, then you have nothing left to do except wait, but if there is no patience, it is better to forget altogether what is a computer.

Nivelir
I'm gonna have to agree with you, dude. There are only a handful of people that can correctly predict the market. Nevertheless, even top-tier analysts constantly make wrong predictions. It's crazy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 01:16:30 PM
As for me the normal growth of the crypto currency market will begin by the end of summer 2018 so now you can buy coins at very low prices  Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
June 26, 2018, 01:14:41 PM
i saw that tokens at the market is at red, are they going to dead soon?
Wow wow. In the market now 80% of tokens are red. And no, it does not mean that they will die soon. Today we see a correlation between BTC and alts price. That's why when BTC price down alts is down also. And otherwise. But it's not dead. It's market
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 01:09:05 PM
we all dont know how and when market increasing their volumes, but in related to a realtime market today, we can say that its a bad sign for all hodlers, they are wondering if they want to sell or hold for a long while. and if you have some holdings, just leave it here intact.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 01:03:04 PM
i saw that tokens at the market is at red, are they going to dead soon?
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
June 26, 2018, 01:01:27 PM

We do not know when the exchange will increase in MARKET, many are afraid to invest. because they might beat us what we should do.

they do not want to sell because they are low.
Those who want to buy a token do not want to sell because of low fat. Sad
Hopefully to see market increasing closer to fall or winter. Invest now or now, it comes to a person, looking on your current budged. If it allows you to do, you can risk. Otherwise, just hold on your crypto.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
June 26, 2018, 12:59:11 PM
It is better not to think when it comes cause nobody knows about it. We only just wait, stay calm and never loss our hope cause it surely will come any time and give us surprises. We don't need to worry of what we have now, isn't be like this forever. Isn't the price that we have to put our concern but for its longivity to stay for us.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
June 26, 2018, 12:49:19 PM
And why do you think it will increase??? Have you considered that anytime the market can go to value almost 0???

i think market will never get to were it was in January. The market is very bad and unstable and i this market is almost dead to some extent.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
June 26, 2018, 11:34:46 AM

We do not know when the exchange will increase in MARKET, many are afraid to invest. because they might beat us what we should do.

they do not want to sell because they are low.
Those who want to buy a token do not want to sell because of low fat. Sad
many people are afraid to invest because they think that this time is not the right time to invest. since crypto market is not yet stable, they are just being cautious of losing. they dont want to take the big risk that other investors did and lose.
Activity: 196
June 26, 2018, 11:14:06 AM
it is very difficult to predict market prices, because the demand for coins that always go up and down makes the market unstable, a lot of coin holders complain at this time, I also hope the future will improve.
Activity: 337
Merit: 15
June 26, 2018, 11:13:56 AM
The value of cryptocurrencies are dropping for their value is dependent upon the quantity of demand and supply, the amount of investments made through the number of people participating in cryptocurrency. In the past years, it has been a "rollercoaster" journey when it comes to the digital world, there are moments that it goes up rapidly and also go down quickly depending on the demand of supply of people in the market.
Activity: 658
June 26, 2018, 11:10:26 AM
When the true value of the market will be realized I think one or two year will be great for the market to be stable for a healthy moon good luck
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
June 26, 2018, 11:03:57 AM
There is no way for anyone of us to accurately tell when the market will increase. It is impossible to predict the market, now you will see a lot of people who are predicting that there is a particular time that the market will start to increase but the truth is that all of that is just speculation and the only thing that we can do is to just wait and see what happens
Activity: 630
June 26, 2018, 10:25:14 AM
This market crisis has been going on for many months, there was a slight recovery but now the market values have fallen to minimum levels. It is not possible to predict when there will be a recovery, I hope as soon as possible and that it is lasting. The summer period does not help but there could be positive news on regulation and others that could help to grow the market
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 05:01:38 AM
next month will explode..
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
June 26, 2018, 05:00:23 AM
honestly speaking we cant tell when will the market get recover. but times like this just keep on holding on. there are some saying that it will last for 2 year until market get recovered. but for me maybe end of the year or early next year the market will fully recover from this red days. because if i look at this months is also dump months it will recover on September until january. its a good chance to invest it right now because the price is low.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
June 26, 2018, 04:52:52 AM
A month back orso I reached that stage where I simply wait quite comfortable with some nice positions in some promising projects. Main point is that I believe btc and the rest of the crypto-sphere will keep growing and this correcting is simply needed. I can imagine lot's of people got hurt around December, but many also already took their losses so it's not like everybody lost around 14k based on previous ath. Perhaps some will stay hesitant to get back in for a while, but I think this is just the beginning. Not to say that I don't really have that much of a bond with btc. I do not share the idea that it is all about 'accumulating more btc' in the end. I have been accumulating tokens of some great projects, of which I feel they are going to make a difference the next few years. It's all about adoption baby Smiley.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 04:50:03 AM
By the end of the year everything will be resolved and the long-awaited rise of the crypto currency will come!
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
June 26, 2018, 04:44:44 AM
No one can fix a time and date for this, but stop brooding over when the market will change, and focus instead on your portfolio. For with this kind of volatility, research and time are the best investments that will pay the most.
Activity: 88
June 26, 2018, 04:38:18 AM
Who knows when will it increase bitcoin is volatile anything can happen maybe next month it will slowly grow everyday until we are back up to 10k. just keep hodling your patience will pay off later. as for people who bought at 20k just keep your hopes up believe in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: