Pages:
Author

Topic: When will the MARKET increase? - page 13. (Read 2301 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
June 26, 2018, 04:48:34 PM
I do not think that the market will begin to recover quickly because there are no special prospects for growth in the overall capitalization, so the dump can last quite a long time.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1590
Do not die for Putin
June 26, 2018, 04:44:33 PM
Oh it should be picking up in a week to normal levels, and from there it may catch a good institutional investment wave with good news til end of year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
June 26, 2018, 04:43:34 PM
No body can actually tell when the market will increase, market can increase maybe next month, but if i am to give my own prediction, I am hoping market will have a major increase towards the end of the year.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
June 26, 2018, 04:36:22 PM
Wait and be patient, if we could predict it correctly we would all be living the billionaire life, instead we're going through threads on bitcointalk Tongue
You are telling the truth. Noone here is the real expert. And maybe there are some millionairs who invested early but not many I think.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
June 26, 2018, 04:34:05 PM
Wait and be patient, if we could predict it correctly we would all be living the billionaire life, instead we're going through threads on bitcointalk Tongue
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
June 26, 2018, 04:32:15 PM
Market will eventually rise when more money and volume will enter the market, we have been hearing a lot about institutional money coming to the market but still there are no signs of that money, i think market will take quick turn as soon as volume comes back.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
June 26, 2018, 04:30:04 PM

We do not know when the exchange will increase in MARKET, many are afraid to invest. because they might beat us what we should do.

they do not want to sell because they are low.
Those who want to buy a token do not want to sell because of low fat. Sad

Currently market is surrounded by many FUD,thats why market is going down and down and i am sure that a genuine investor would not sell his investment at present instant.I am sure that dip period will soon vanish and bullish time will come when there will be greenery all around in crypto.Dont be panic if you have investment hold it and wait for bullish period.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 04:14:27 PM
Hopefully the bleeding will stop soon. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't really gain any traction until the end of the year. Fingers crossed we start to see an increase in July but it does need to start increasing in order to draw in new blood.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 26, 2018, 04:12:17 PM
When large investors come to the market only then growth will begin, now it remains only to hope that this will happen in the near future

That's true. We don't know when the market will grow again but I suspect it would take at least a couple of months before we see a healthy recovery in the crypto market.

Yeah, agree with you, we need new fiat at our market... maybe new funds from fiat excanges? But! We need FRESH BLOOD, fresh ideas, fresh projects. What we have today? BTC from 2008 and ETH from 2014.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
June 26, 2018, 04:06:17 PM
As Shakespeare wrote To be, or not to be, that is the question.It is very difficult to make predictions about today's market.is very small circle of people knows answer  and of course we don't recognize him.Therefore,it is necessary to analyze, read and draw the appropriate conclusions
Activity: 490
June 26, 2018, 04:05:11 PM
I don't know when will the market increase because crypto market is unpredictable. I think we should stop to worry and selling when the price go down and make this opportunity to buy coins in cheaper price, it will help the market to increase than we just complaining about the price.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 03:57:24 PM
Many people hope that soon the market will begin to recover. But the whole problem is that this may not happen in the near future. Nobody knows what will happen next. Perhaps the worst will come and bitcoin will continue to fall.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0
June 26, 2018, 03:55:23 PM
As for me the normal growth of the crypto currency market will begin by the end of summer 2018 so now you can buy coins at very low prices  Smiley
These thoughts are said in the middle of spring when the price was going to low. But now the end of the first month of summer and we not see a progress. I think the market will increase not early than the end of autumn or at the beginning of next year.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
June 26, 2018, 03:55:05 PM

We do not know when the exchange will increase in MARKET, many are afraid to invest. because they might beat us what we should do.

Well nobody knows it here. We need more positive news and bring new investors to the market. There are too low volumes and Bitcoin and other altcoins are traded only buy profitraders and they are eanring a lot of money by selling and buying in 6000-7000  zone.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 26, 2018, 03:53:17 PM
I think the market comes back with high circulation,when we have good news about China,big company investment strategy and without fud news...This year is hard for us all,but dont panic just hodl ur coins,tokens someday we get rich all!
Activity: 966
Merit: 260
June 26, 2018, 03:52:38 PM
When large investors come to the market only then growth will begin, now it remains only to hope that this will happen in the near future

That's true. We don't know when the market will grow again but I suspect it would take at least a couple of months before we see a healthy recovery in the crypto market.
Activity: 97
June 26, 2018, 03:49:50 PM
Everything will be OK. We are most likely approaching the bottom. Soon the market will grow, as to join whales
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
June 26, 2018, 03:31:40 PM

If you are going to be an investor then you should expect for things to happen like this and we would never know will things will get in our favor.
Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 26, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

indeed, we still dont know when, and we're not able to know when, because market is unpredictable. and as of now market is still falling, its not good to buy an altcoin
Activity: 210
June 26, 2018, 01:24:26 PM
To increase the market, large investors are needed, and then the market will increase. It would not hurt to support exchanges and obtain legal status. But still I hope that by the end of 2018 the market will grow by more than 100%.
Pages:
Jump to: