Pages:
Author

Topic: When will the MARKET increase? - page 17. (Read 2301 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 07:28:30 AM

if you have many days to come. Just wait for your first sale or purchase because we can not avoid the low exchange rates in the markets. You might also be looking for a high exchange that you should not get tired to get more money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 07:28:15 AM

We do not know when the exchange will increase in MARKET, many are afraid to invest. because they might beat us what we should do.

they do not want to sell because they are low.
Those who want to buy a token do not want to sell because of low fat. Sad

This is a simple but difficult question to answer. No one can be sure when the market will rise. They will only give you some analysis and time. Unless you are a shark lol
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 07:22:19 AM
The market will grow when demand is higher than supply. It's simple.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
June 22, 2018, 07:21:07 AM
Who knows when will it increase bitcoin is volatile anything can happen maybe next month it will slowly grow everyday until we are back up to 10k. just keep hodling your patience will pay off later. as for people who bought at 20k just keep your hopes up believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 07:19:18 AM
Still market is in good condition but i am trying to create awareness among community dont invest money on ICO's for certain time most of the ICO's raised huge money not contributing anything to crypto space . I think its time to act wise . Invest on good coins which is having real working model dont simply gamble it is danger for you as well as crypto space.
Activity: 378
June 22, 2018, 06:57:06 AM
After the latest leg up I had a expactation that the market will increase, but now we see that the price of bitcoin is decreased with five precent and that there is a chance that we hit near 6000 dollar. I hope that we hit above 7000 dollar soon and that the market start increase.
I do not know when, I just know what is needed to change the market for the better. The biggest problem is the fact that we are powerless in this situation and the only person who can do anything is the pope.
So unfortunately we have to wait and be patient.
Activity: 238
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
June 22, 2018, 06:53:29 AM
After the latest leg up I had a expactation that the market will increase, but now we see that the price of bitcoin is decreased with five precent and that there is a chance that we hit near 6000 dollar. I hope that we hit above 7000 dollar soon and that the market start increase.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
June 22, 2018, 06:50:03 AM
No one knows! But I think this wont take too long, if investors or whales enter the picture again then we can see changes but when this will going to happen? We cant tell for sure. The best thing to do now if you have spare capital is to buy additional coins and hodl, if the value increase then you can gain profit. Just treat this as a normal situation, the market is high volatile and unpredictable it would be better to not monitor the price frequently so you wont be stress or be tempted to sell due to the current value we see.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 22, 2018, 06:42:10 AM

We do not know when the exchange will increase in MARKET, many are afraid to invest. because they might beat us what we should do.

Now in the crypto market, a bad situation and only large investors can currently help the market to grow. Nobody definitely can not figure out when the market will start to grow.
Activity: 406
June 22, 2018, 06:41:17 AM
Today, the market can not be predicted. This year is completely different from the last years. And I think noone knows when we will see the growth of the market.
Activity: 140
June 22, 2018, 06:38:39 AM
The market will increase when there's more people buying than selling. It can also be seen that we are already stabilised at some point after long time and thats I believe people will actually push the market upwards now. Experts says that there are huge probability that occurrence last year will be similar in 2018, but lets see if it will  make sense.
Activity: 294
June 22, 2018, 06:34:16 AM
We do not know when, we know only what we need to change market for better. The biggest problem is the fact that we are powerless in this situation and the only people which can do something are whales. So unfortunly we must wait and be patient

But you just promote your projects,as me, how do you change market for better?) 99% of people here just for fast profit, they don`t worry about technology and healthy growth of whole industry:)
So the best thing we can do for crypto - don`t promote scam projects Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
June 22, 2018, 06:33:08 AM
hi, i guess you ask when the market will rise again, i don't know and i would like to know as well, and i'd like to know when it will collapse as well Smiley
Activity: 154
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 22, 2018, 06:31:17 AM
The market has been falling, which is desperate.
I'm just an investor who has just entered the cryptocurrency market, so it worries me. Even though I trust bitcoin, I don't think altcoin has a future.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
June 22, 2018, 06:30:13 AM
We do not know when, we know only what we need to change market for better. The biggest problem is the fact that we are powerless in this situation and the only people which can do something are whales. So unfortunly we must wait and be patient
Activity: 21
June 22, 2018, 06:29:21 AM
The market has been in red for a long time. The red seems to be no end. No one knows when the cryptocurrency will re-enter the bull market. Many people choose to left from waiting and those who persist will win.
Activity: 182
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 22, 2018, 06:22:35 AM
That's a good question, and it's still a bear market.
From the international situation, the present policy is not optimistic.
And more and more ICO projects are taking up a large amount of capital.
Activity: 112
June 22, 2018, 06:21:19 AM

As most of wise investors are saying "Sell when everyone is greedy, buy when everyone is afraid to invest".
My last investment - Welltrado. And I'm keep on looking for new projects.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
June 22, 2018, 06:18:20 AM
We don't know when, but I know it will again recover from this bear, and that's my long-awaited moment up to now, the only thing we can do now is we patiently wait when it happens again and hodl a little more until the pump will come.
Activity: 151
June 22, 2018, 04:39:24 AM
You just have to know when to stay still, the market is really now, flipping for 5%-10% is not worth it, cause the market is likely to be controlling you right now
Pages:
Jump to: