Pages:
Author

Topic: When will the MARKET increase? - page 12. (Read 2301 times)

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 02, 2018, 01:55:06 AM
As Shakespeare wrote To be, or not to be, that is the question.It is very difficult to make predictions about today's market.is very small circle of people knows answer  and of course we don't recognize him.Therefore,it is necessary to analyze, read and draw the appropriate conclusions

No analysis and conclusions works in bear market and in case of bitcoin, it is even more difficult to predict future price and trend of BTC. 
We can only wait for now and see how things move up in the positive directions.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 01, 2018, 04:22:51 AM
Nobody knows about it, we only see huge increase if there is an increase of market volume.  Thus, we need more investors and users to help boost it's market.  Since we are in high volatility market,  changes its flow may happens all the times and we can't exactly predict market trend.
True I do not think anyone knows when crypto market will increase,
because I think personal crypto market anytime can increase,
so very difficult certainly to predict it and the important thing we just follow its development
Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 01, 2018, 04:17:01 AM
Nobody knows about it, we only see huge increase if there is an increase of market volume.  Thus, we need more investors and users to help boost it's market.  Since we are in high volatility market,  changes its flow may happens all the times and we can't exactly predict market trend.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 04:14:09 AM
everyone will definitely do that if the price is down ,, most importantly we know that in the future the price will soon rise. and when prices rise it will bring fresh air for us investors.
Activity: 107
July 01, 2018, 04:10:42 AM
The more demand the lesser of supply and i think that is the reason why will bitcoin will increase. The market depends on the investors. The more investors the higher price in the market. Bitcoin is decentralized and volatile it's price many altcoins depends on bitcoin's price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 10:21:20 AM
Now the market is low, this is the best time to buy. Do not sell it first. You will only accumulate losses if you sell now rather than accumulate profits if you patiently wait for the upgrade. There is no way to know when the market will increase
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
June 29, 2018, 10:29:49 PM
I think the whales create FUD so the price moves down (bearish). At the moment, this is the best way to invest in some altcoins. I believe the market will soon return to normal.
Activity: 136
June 29, 2018, 10:10:49 PM
It is very difficult to predict that when will the market increase because this market is react according to good and bad news.All crypto lovers are waiting for a positve news which can push up this market in increasing trend. Hope for best because some good news are expected in coming months. Which can improve the market behaviour.
Activity: 196
June 29, 2018, 09:50:03 PM

We do not know when the exchange will increase in MARKET, many are afraid to invest. because they might beat us what we should do.

they do not want to sell because they are low.
Those who want to buy a token do not want to sell because of low fat. Sad
Now there is almost no sense in investing in tokens. The market should overcome the bears by the end of the summer, and then you need to analyze what your portfolio is composed of and whether you made it right investing into these coins.
I see indeed for this market to experience erratic ups and downs. looking at this development Cryptocurrency market is capable of declining anytime, so it is necessary to continue to prevent the decline to occur and increase support for future market developments.
which I see now the market is starting to increase and the possibility of this market now bears it is over then from now on this crypto market is back up and can be profitable again and now also can sell altcoin and can benefit

Activity: 92
June 29, 2018, 09:31:48 PM
The more demand the lesser of supply and i think that is the reason why will bitcoin will increase. The market depends on the investors. The more investors the higher price in the market. Bitcoin is decentralized and volatile it's price many altcoins depends on bitcoin's price.
Activity: 50
June 29, 2018, 07:55:32 AM
It is difficult to say when,in my opinion, the market will begin to recover in the autumn,we should wait and hope for the best.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 29, 2018, 07:45:13 AM
We can't predict the market easily, but some people are starting to get out of crypto world due to huge lost in their investment. If you will based on previous years, the market will increase during the last quarter of the year its like on Ber Months. Do not panic if you experience red day in the past few weeks market will rise again just give it time to recover.
Activity: 154
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 28, 2018, 11:31:43 AM
Actually the digital currency market is really difficult to predict because of its volatility, you always have to prepare yourself or you funds and wait for the opportunity to buy coins for you to hold. Your profit will always depend on how you trade and skills you have.
Activity: 123
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
June 28, 2018, 11:10:23 AM
in my opinion, the market will increase in early August, for now the market is very bad. there is a very large dump that has decreased in price
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
June 28, 2018, 11:07:30 AM

We do not know when the exchange will increase in MARKET, many are afraid to invest. because they might beat us what we should do.

they do not want to sell because they are low.
Those who want to buy a token do not want to sell because of low fat. Sad
now the most important thing is not to sell.
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 11:05:09 AM
correctly do that are afraid to buy or sell. we need to wait out the wave of negative market trends. now it is too risky to make financial actions in the market.it is better to go on stable indicators a little later
Activity: 84
June 27, 2018, 06:59:48 AM
There is no way for anyone of us to accurately tell when the market will increase. It is impossible to predict the market, now you will see a lot of people who are predicting that there is a particular time that the market will start to increase but the truth is that all of that is just speculation and the only thing that we can do is to just wait and see what happens
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 03:39:11 AM
Unfortunately bitcoin's price is decreasing these past few months but we bitcoin hodler are not afraid of this news because this is not new to us. Bitcoin is volatile and decentralized no one can predict when it will boom again or still goes down, the more.
Activity: 140
June 26, 2018, 05:07:00 PM
For me If i am to presume, I will say crypto market might increase towards the end of the year, that's when the crypto market might seems to increase because a lot of people might invest to make some income for the coming Christmas and new year.
Activity: 513
Merit: 117
June 26, 2018, 04:56:44 PM
Many investors on the contrary are now beginning to buy cryptocurrency.Everyone is confident in growth.You have to be stupid not to notice the increase in capitalization.This suggests that the growth should be
Pages:
Jump to: