Pages:
Author

Topic: When will the MARKET increase? - page 11. (Read 2340 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 03:31:03 AM
maybe for the problem of the market will increase no one can predict it only now we need to observe its development, as we know the bitcoin increases then altcoin will follow the increase, wait will be the best at the moment and observe the market movement.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
July 02, 2018, 03:27:42 AM
Many predictions may make us so dizzy to think of the rising market, price, and rate. The market is now in fact still changing. Some people may predict that it will rise on October. But, there is nothing clear that it is stated in some sources. Well, we ourselves must analyze the market carefully by ourselves. We must know when the right time to buy and time to sell. They may be so different only in some minutes.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 03:22:42 AM
I think that there is no need to worry about the take-off of the market today. As the longer bitcoin will fluctuate, the more it will rise sharply. And all the altkoins will go up for bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 119
July 02, 2018, 03:10:47 AM
The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable so it is very difficult to predict something. Of course, we all believe that by the end of this year the rise will begin, but it may be that the rise will be only after the new year when no one will wait for it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 02, 2018, 03:00:07 AM
Give it some time. I think the market won't increase that much in the next 2 months. I always take this opportunity to increase the number of coins I have (preferably bitcoin and eth). When market goes up again, I easily sell it. I don't think the market will keep on going down like what is happening now. Bitcoin won't go as low as $5000. If in case that it does, I think we can hodl until the next bull run comes. A lot of investor will buy bitcoin and it can result to increase on price.
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 02, 2018, 02:55:44 AM

We do not know when the exchange will increase in MARKET, many are afraid to invest. because they might beat us what we should do.

they do not want to sell because they are low.
Those who want to buy a token do not want to sell because of low fat. Sad
Now there is almost no sense in investing in tokens. The market should overcome the bears by the end of the summer, and then you need to analyze what your portfolio is composed of and whether you made it right investing into these coins.
I believe that the more coins that develop will bring the market into a pretty good improvement and very reliable for the future. so it's great to have coins to improve the development of existing markets. so much support effects for changes to existing markets.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 02:51:34 AM
 i think BTC will down to $2k is just an average price correction.
Activity: 70
July 02, 2018, 02:50:48 AM
No one can say when the market become bullish and rise again. All we can do now is observe the movement of bitcoin. We all know that if bitcoin goes up altcoin will follow too. So my best advice is to wait and observe the market movement.
Activity: 147
July 02, 2018, 02:50:21 AM
The performance of the encryption market in 2018 was not ideal. The price of cryptocurrency has been falling since the beginning of the year. It has been going on for a long time. I think time is long enough. I think the encryption market will rise in the coming months.
Activity: 219
July 02, 2018, 02:49:31 AM
 I think the market will rebound and BTC will reach $ 7k before down...BTC will down to $ 4k- $ 5k is just an average price correction. After the end of adjustment, the end of 2018, the crypto in general and BTC in particular will return strongly. Promising to break $ 20k in 2017. I really put a lot of trust in this crypto market, I bought a lot of crypto to HOLD . Let's hope BTC will be $ 30k in 2019
Activity: 140
July 02, 2018, 02:46:41 AM
Just treat this as a normal situation, the market is high volatile and unpredictable it would be better to not monitor the price frequently so you wont be stress or be tempted to sell due to the current value we see.
I think its time to act wise . Invest on good coins which is having real working model dont simply gamble it is danger for you as well as crypto space.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
July 02, 2018, 02:44:26 AM
No one can really predict this market accurately but we can used historical data to foretells what is going to happen.  Trading, in bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies takes risky and that is the reason why you should have a good money management principle in place before put an order.
July 02, 2018, 02:43:37 AM
It is likely fishing, must be more and more patient. Well, market of crypto right now is still changeable. There is nothing clear to guarantee that the crypto will rise or drop right now. The people are influencing the price of the market. Therefore, rather than asking about the market recovery, it is better to spread the info to make more people interested in crypto. We need to ensure to ourselves that the crypto is fine and it can be developed.
Activity: 756
July 02, 2018, 02:39:31 AM
When the market is experiencing a downturn and many are starting to unleash what they have and go, then it makes matters worse. It will make the market will increasingly fall due to interest and requests the less. When the market will recover indeed there would be no one knows for sure. But if there is an increase in value is promising it will be back to make the market look alive and other increases will also occur.
Activity: 112
July 02, 2018, 02:39:01 AM
If the market rebounds, then investors will continue to invest as well as they will have many hopes and beliefs as to what the market gives them and the transaction will become more exciting.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
July 02, 2018, 02:35:14 AM
If you believe technical analysis, then the market is at its support levels for both BTC and ETH. Now it should go up from this level. But remember no one can predict the market with 100% accuracy.
Activity: 102
July 02, 2018, 02:29:59 AM
The market will increase at any time, and the current red status indicates that there will be corresponding improvements in the future, so don’t worry
If you hold a currency that is profitable, you can sell it. If you haven't already seen it, but don't be greedy, or you're likely to lose out.
Activity: 170
July 02, 2018, 02:22:26 AM
the market was much weaker in the year 2014 but all that can be passed so do not be afraid to invest because the market will increase again tingal wait a few weeks
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 02:17:19 AM

We do not know when the exchange will increase in MARKET, many are afraid to invest. because they might beat us what we should do.

they do not want to sell because they are low.
Those who want to buy a token do not want to sell because of low fat. Sad
Now there is almost no sense in investing in tokens. The market should overcome the bears by the end of the summer, and then you need to analyze what your portfolio is composed of and whether you made it right investing into these coins.
to increase the market is very much awaited by many people to ensure profits that may be achieved. with the ever-increasing market, development will be able to bring prices and improvements in the market will be very good and make better improvements.
Activity: 138
July 02, 2018, 02:05:03 AM
I can't give you an accurate date, but I believe the market will pick up again, so what we need to do is to hold our coins patiently, and I will get huge benefits as long as the bull market arrives.
Pages:
Jump to: