Pages:
Author

Topic: When will the MARKET increase? - page 16. (Read 2343 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 09:32:05 AM
they say, the market will maybe ATH in next year and impossible in 2018 but i hope that this coming dec 30 again it will be bullish and everybody takes the chicken dinner.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 09:18:44 AM
Firstly, I think that the situation on the market is such, because someone wants to buy at a good price (less than 5 thousand). Secondly, there are no people who will buy, no matter what the price is now. I think it will take a couple of months before the market begins to recover.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
June 22, 2018, 09:14:16 AM
We can only do for now is to believe or support the market as long as we can. Continuing what you are currently doing likely investing in different coins to make an active market. To your question, maybe it might increase if some of the whales pump it or btc gain support in different aspects.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 09:07:39 AM
They don't want to lose their money that's why they are afraid to invest in crypto they think the market will go down again, only those who patient to gain profit and it's good to buy crypto at these cheap price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
June 22, 2018, 09:03:26 AM
Nobody knows when the price of market will increase but it will do. It is better to keep holding your coin if you want to make profit and not loss till when the market recover and price of the market rise high enough for you to make reasonable profit on your investment. If you wish to buy a coin, it is better to buy when the price is low than waiting for it to get high so you can make a reasonable profit.

i know. im just not telling. need another lambo for my nigerian princess.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 09:02:22 AM
Nobody knows when the price of market will increase but it will do. It is better to keep holding your coin if you want to make profit and not loss till when the market recover and price of the market rise high enough for you to make reasonable profit on your investment. If you wish to buy a coin, it is better to buy when the price is low than waiting for it to get high so you can make a reasonable profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
June 22, 2018, 08:57:26 AM
For now! we cannot conclude when will be the exact date or month that the market will recover again. But , it is the time to buy more cryptos because the price are mostly cheaper than in recent prices. So, we gonna be patient to wait for the market to recover again, in order for us to have a party.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
June 22, 2018, 08:47:40 AM
I have a lot of investments left. Bitcoin's sudden drop was deeply affected by everything. But I hope the market will be green in the near future.
Activity: 588
June 22, 2018, 08:33:59 AM
Probably very few people really can say exactly what will happen to the market tomorrow or a week, in any case if you are already in the crypto-currencies, then you have nothing left to do except wait, but if there is no patience, it is better to forget altogether what is a computer.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
June 22, 2018, 08:24:46 AM

We do not know when the exchange will increase in MARKET, many are afraid to invest. because they might beat us what we should do.

they do not want to sell because they are low.
Those who want to buy a token do not want to sell because of low fat. Sad

The market is in decline, and selling now is not a good idea. In crypto you have to have patience because crypto is very unstable, but crypto market will not forever fall and definitely can get better again. Wait with patience and you will benefit from crypto.

We don't know when will be the market increase, but unfortunately we have a little patience to wait until the price is table and rissing up again.And we hope that it will be back before 2018 end so that we can earn more profit.

We really can't predict the market because of its volatility but surely it will pump up again in the future. Cyrpto has gone a long way and a way too far to go still. The market is decreasing yet compared to its price years ago,it is still high.
Activity: 37
June 22, 2018, 08:24:20 AM
This situation will still be going. Crypto market will still be in the red zone. All coins are burned. I do not know how long. If according to the chart at least until the end of this month the market conditions are still like this. I hope that's true, its mean next month is the period of change.
Activity: 88
June 22, 2018, 08:11:50 AM

We do not know when the exchange will increase in MARKET, many are afraid to invest. because they might beat us what we should do.

they do not want to sell because they are low.
Those who want to buy a token do not want to sell because of low fat. Sad

The market is in decline, and selling now is not a good idea. In crypto you have to have patience because crypto is very unstable, but crypto market will not forever fall and definitely can get better again. Wait with patience and you will benefit from crypto.

We don't know when will be the market increase, but unfortunately we have a little patience to wait until the price is table and rissing up again.And we hope that it will be back before 2018 end so that we can earn more profit.
Activity: 303
Merit: 102
June 22, 2018, 08:00:54 AM
After such sags usually there is in a consequence a significant growth practically in all coins, but from 100% a guarantee of it it is impossible to tell. In this market it is possible to expect everything anything, also and further sags we can see. But hopes really are on market stabilization.
June 22, 2018, 08:00:17 AM
This year the whole crypto-money market has yet to recover and is still falling, which is frightening.
I think the global economic crisis is already creeping in. Angry

Actually, this will cause people to enter the crypto spence causing to bear market to enter the bull run.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Distributed Credit Chain
June 22, 2018, 07:56:20 AM
This year the whole crypto-money market has yet to recover and is still falling, which is frightening.
I think the global economic crisis is already creeping in. Angry
Activity: 46
June 22, 2018, 07:55:28 AM
sooner or later the market will increase!
the question is when? there's a lot uncertainty in the air... I heard someone talking about double bubble!
unbelievable... I hope this would never happen!
we need more investors, more cryptocurrencies enthusiast!
June 22, 2018, 07:52:55 AM
Sunday at 3:36pm

now go and buy that lambo Shocked
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
June 22, 2018, 07:51:53 AM
There is a big shortage regarding economy this year. The crypto market is also affected from that. I think we should wait a couple of years to get good income from our investments.
It may sound a bit pessimistic but this is my idea after a series of crisis.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 07:34:18 AM
You should be active in the market observation. because not all the time low market change. there is a chance to rise. Please do not worry about my advice before you wait for market value. Join a bounty with more tokens for having your bounty bounty complete all your tokens can be sold, the more money you earn.
Activity: 476
June 22, 2018, 07:30:47 AM
The market will grow when demand is higher than supply. It's simple.

Your answer is right but like no answer lol. That is what everyone knows, but how to know when demand is higher than supply ? Do you have any ideas ?
Pages:
Jump to: