Pages:
Author

Topic: where are the investors? - page 22. (Read 36514 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 25, 2018, 08:09:25 AM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?
investors now do not make sense to invest in ICO, now is the time to buy bitcoin and Ethereum and any other coins that have sagged well, I think that the ICO will be able to revive only when the bull appears on the market again, and many professional traders do not recommend investing in ICO as it is not going through the best
Activity: 490
December 25, 2018, 07:54:06 AM
Currently, all the ongoing new coin deals on the market for the most part do not even collect a soft cap, let alone a hard cap. Yes, and a lot of scam.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
December 25, 2018, 07:25:30 AM
investors are just NON EXISTENT. There are no investors at the moment. Just Pump and Dump groups of Discord and Whatsapp manipulating the market by a huge margin.

They talk among them, and buy all of them at the moment, getting a big amount of profit. As much as 70% in this last scamm. Then they sell.

We will return to previous values of ETH at 75$ in about 2 to 3 weeks. Today it has not crashed more because it's christmas.

Want and advice? just leave. And stop mining please. The more you mine, the less value for the coins you have. Just quit mining.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
December 25, 2018, 07:22:14 AM
I communicate with several large investors and they are not interested in the various new projects that exist, they respond to current conditions while still looking for profits from daily trading. And if they are interested in ICO, it's very funny where they are interested in a low-prospect ICO: a small ICO target with a less complicated roadmap.

They are actually not happy with the complicated project because all the potential projects are considered the same this year and are too complicated with the distribution process.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 25, 2018, 06:17:15 AM
Now we see only cryptocurrency trading, but there is no investment in more serious projects, IT, smart contracts, etc. This is the answer. Developing a specific industry is a more fundamental basis for investors than simply trading in an "unknown commodity."
cryptocurrency market now lack of investors since soo many fud and manipulation in this market.so they become unbelieved again to new projects.and this condition have to changed if we still want this market survive.
Activity: 552
Merit: 103
December 25, 2018, 05:56:42 AM
Now we see only cryptocurrency trading, but there is no investment in more serious projects, IT, smart contracts, etc. This is the answer. Developing a specific industry is a more fundamental basis for investors than simply trading in an "unknown commodity."
Activity: 238
December 25, 2018, 02:32:58 AM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?
A good concept is not the main indicator for investors. The project must produce profits. Professional investors do not want to invest in ideas and promises. Also, there is no safe infrastructure for large market players, there is no legislative framework, and insurance of investors' risks.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
December 25, 2018, 02:17:58 AM
ico is a lot of unsuccessful ones maybe also because these investors have not been too trusting of the existing ico because these investors experienced a lot of losses and often lost because the price of the coin fell very deep.
they might wait for the right moment to buy the assets they are targeting. but, maybe some investors have been disappointed with some ICOs that they have joined. well, 2018 really made many investors disappointed with the ICO, although not all of them.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
December 25, 2018, 02:10:53 AM
Mostly, investors usually choice ICO projects base on feeling and news from crowds and community. Few of them really understand its applications and its negative and positive side
The community is still active but they are a little big hesitant to invest because the bear market is still here.
ICO is still one of the best way to generate funds in crypto, once the market recovers, slowly, ICO will also improve.
Don't get too affected with the current situation this are just our bad days and this will certainly pass.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
December 25, 2018, 01:29:41 AM

Mostly, investors usually choice ICO projects base on feeling and news from crowds and community. Few of them really understand its applications and its negative and positive side
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
December 25, 2018, 01:20:26 AM
ico is a lot of unsuccessful ones maybe also because these investors have not been too trusting of the existing ico because these investors experienced a lot of losses and often lost because the price of the coin fell very deep.
Activity: 350
December 25, 2018, 12:48:07 AM

I believe that now because of the situation in the crypto market, many investors have decided to take a break for themselves. Some ICOs achieve their success, but the likelihood of fraud and unsuccessful projects is still high. Therefore, we need to work on the introduction of new algorithms to improve the situation.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
December 20, 2018, 04:28:54 PM
investors as of now are accompanied with cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency are on one the most globalize investment in the whole world which gives a high return on capital rates which the company really likes.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 07:42:46 PM
I think that's right. A good project will certainly benefit investors. Project developers may seek sponsors to help with less funds or borrow funds first to others so that the project continues. But they certainly have their own level of difficulty. Even so, everything will be good and will succeed if their project is taken seriously and seriously.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
December 15, 2018, 07:20:24 PM
The investors are buying the dip. Most investors have stopped investing in ICOs for now and I think it is a good idea. For me to invest in an ICO which won't reach it's softcap, I would have invested in an already existing coins that are in top 10 in cmc
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 15, 2018, 06:04:32 PM
investors are waiting for the decent projects to come and i belueve taht there will be anything good as nobody wants to waste money
http://www.securix.io/
December 15, 2018, 06:02:33 PM
where are all the ingetors ypu ask nd i ask where are the good projects that i wpuld not have pity to spend my money on
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
December 15, 2018, 06:01:01 PM
i think taht npw is some kind of crysis nd peopel are just afraid of dping anything so i think that there will besoem up when the sitution cjhanges
copper member
Activity: 226
December 15, 2018, 05:59:33 PM
After several news from media about the imminent crash of bitcoin from a mediated attack by a cabal trying to bring down the price of btc and control the market. Investors have been largely withdrawn and keen to rather observe the market than invest
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
^_^10 years BCT^_^
December 15, 2018, 05:45:22 PM
Investors are not fools. They see the situation in the market. It seems to me, good investors knew that the market will fall so strongly.
For this reason they didn't come here.  The crypto market has many of scam projects. It creates huge risks to lose everything.
I think it is the main reason why investors don't come to the market. They wait for the best conditions and good stability.
Pages:
Jump to: