Pages:
Author

Topic: where are the investors? - page 23. (Read 36514 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
December 15, 2018, 07:35:38 AM
Investors are still waiting for better market conditions.
No one wants to make an investment on falling market and lose funds.
Wait for positive dynamics and invest. That's how it works.

There are two groups of investors now. The first group is waiting for the next, probably, the final market fall to buy the cheapest cryptocurrencies. The second one, which is smaller, is actively investing in BTC.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
December 13, 2018, 11:38:01 AM
Investors are just around the community and waiting for the right time to invest in a great project.
As for now, most investors want to hold Ethereum and BITCOIN as they are waiting for the bull run.
It is not the right time to invest now, ICO team knows that as most of them postpone their ICO.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
December 13, 2018, 11:36:31 AM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?

Why would you try to find the investors? I guess they are present at the current market situation, currently, many are still analyzing the market on how it will be going through for the next moments. We should wait further till the market stabilizes.
investors now prefer to temporary exit from cryptocurrency market till situation stable and no more negative news and fud spreaded.when it happen all investors become more comfortable and confidence investing their money.

Will that person make money from here, when will that market be stable? That it will come back like 2017, is that the stability that they expect?
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
December 13, 2018, 11:23:16 AM
investors are now exhausted because they can no longer earn now due to the fact thay market could never go up this time. I do not know the reason but for me this is not the right time to invest on cryptocurrency. Just make some other alternative form of investment and leave cryptocurrency for now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
December 13, 2018, 11:20:21 AM
Right now all markets are dropping knife. And you shouldn't try to catch it, you may lose a finger or two.

So they are waiting that to be over.

Many not only lose their fingers, but also their heads. When you get into a turmoil associated with investments, it is difficult to control yourself, especially if you are not ready for such market instability. I hope that most investors will not rush things and wait for the time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
December 13, 2018, 11:02:35 AM
I think if the founders really believe in the project they created or planning to create then even if they lack the funds then they will still find a way to continue it. They will always try to find a way to make their vision be reality especially if the return of investment and impact in crypto is good.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 13, 2018, 11:01:38 AM
Investors are around us, it is obvious,that most of them are ready to invest in crypto and just wait for favourable situation.
You can get in contact with each of them and find out, why don't they invest now
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
December 13, 2018, 10:57:51 AM
I think most of the investors are waiting for the best time to invest their money unlike those people who invested their money without a plotted plan or any strategy in their past experiences in investing. And I think that's the reason that most of the investors are not so greedy of investing their money this year to make a better earnings.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 13, 2018, 10:52:42 AM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?

Time for ICO (mostly) went for now, with such deep-deep market decline no points to invest in ICO (even if they succeeded, better to buy coins 2 times cheaper than in ICO)
Activity: 700
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
December 13, 2018, 10:40:25 AM
maybe because the ICO is not attractive to investors, now investors are careful because many ICO projects are scam,
indeed funds are needed so the project can run smoothly, lack of funds does indeed make a failure in the ICO project
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
December 13, 2018, 08:51:28 AM
I think most of those investors now learned from their past investment  which is obviously lose their investment. We all seen this market situation, falled dip and deeper so,  no wonder why they're very careful now.

In every ICO even the project is so good and have potential it's  really  important that the development is moving according to the road map.
We see plenty of of good ICO but most of them never reached their softcap it because  lot of successful ICO who reached the hardcap but after listing in a good exchange  market the price fall down almost 90% from the ICO price in a matter of minute. That is why they are gone.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
December 13, 2018, 08:28:10 AM

There are people who are saying that investors does not trust the ICOs anymore because most of it are scams. That is not the issue here.

Yes, unforunately there are ICOs that are good but they are left unnoticed by a lot of people which leads to the failure of the ICO. And yes, there is a huge possibility that if the ICO management is great, then all they need is a good funding and it will be enough to make the ICO profitable.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 13, 2018, 08:19:48 AM
Investors will come when the market will recover and go into growth. And now there is no guarantee in any project that the money will not lose - despite the fact that the project is a promising reliable or fraudulent.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
December 13, 2018, 08:10:03 AM
But how will the market rise if investors do not enter the market and will not invest money, who will raise the price?))
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
December 13, 2018, 08:07:19 AM
Right now all markets are dropping knife. And you shouldn't try to catch it, you may lose a finger or two.

So they are waiting that to be over.
Activity: 588
December 13, 2018, 07:57:17 AM

Why would you try to find the investors? I guess they are present at the current market situation, currently, many are still analyzing the market on how it will be going through for the next moments. We should wait further till the market stabilizes.
investors now prefer to temporary exit from cryptocurrency market till situation stable and no more negative news and fud spreaded.when it happen all investors become more comfortable and confidence investing their money.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
December 13, 2018, 07:57:03 AM
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
December 13, 2018, 07:48:14 AM

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
December 13, 2018, 07:44:20 AM
I think many ico investors are withdrawing their investments or running away as the market falls, and they don't take risks with investments in ico, which is certainly lower than the altcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
December 13, 2018, 07:35:19 AM
I think most investors are now concerned not with the projects themselves, but with the market situation, which is just awful now!
Pages:
Jump to: