Pages:
Author

Topic: where are the investors? - page 25. (Read 36514 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
December 11, 2018, 04:05:16 AM
The ICO is a good thing if you wanted to earn though you need to earch for more attentive ICO so that you will hit the exact way to go. Their are Lot of benefits but in the market it is not stable it keeps round and round. We need to gain for more effort and knowledge just to earn profit.

ICO is a great thing if you are a developer and want to make money. In exchange for your worthless coins, you get real assets, then no matter what happens to the price, you will have assets, and other people have your garbage.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
December 11, 2018, 03:58:25 AM
Is not investors fault why because when the invest it’s not what the want the will see at last and also the are running from scam ico so all of them are now afraid to invest.
Yes, this is correct as well and also Most times projects that have been in the conventional market fails when they come to crypto its all a different ball game here coupled with the bear trend at play now.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
December 11, 2018, 03:57:15 AM
What do you describe as good concept and potential? All those are just beautiful ideas on whitepaper to build a project that will stand the test of time isn't just done on paper. The teams competence and experience comes to play too and a working product.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 03:44:35 AM
Unfortunately, a large number of investors have disappeared, and ICO is very difficult to succeed now because of the rapid decline in bitcoin that makes investors feel scared. I also sold all the coins, and I think it is not a good idea to hold the coins now.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
December 11, 2018, 03:31:39 AM
Is not investors fault why because when the invest it’s not what the want the will see at last and also the are running from scam ico so all of them are now afraid to invest.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 02:58:59 AM
I think that real investors are waiting till the strongest holders will give up and then they will pump the market
Just now everyone understands that the bottom of the crypto currency has not been reached and it will still be possible to enter it at a more favorable rate, you just have to wait.
Activity: 731
December 11, 2018, 01:12:31 AM
At present, there are many investors who may decrease due to the number of jammed or unsuitable ico, causing many investors to withdraw or not be interested in the ongoing ico, hopefully in the future this will not happen again and investors will increasingly invest in ico
I'm sure this is all influenced by market prices because the coins bought from ICO do not match the price on the market. one more addition is that many ICO projects end in scams and that makes investors not interested in the ICO anymore. yes I also hope that next year there will be no ICO scam project and market prices will rise again, after that there will be many investors investing.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 01:04:22 AM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?

Investors are changing their strategy because they are just waiting in the exchange which is much cheaper instead of buying during pre sale of the ICO,so investor are already wise enough on cryptocurrency .
Activity: 378
December 10, 2018, 11:55:52 PM
At present, there are many investors who may decrease due to the number of jammed or unsuitable ico, causing many investors to withdraw or not be interested in the ongoing ico, hopefully in the future this will not happen again and investors will increasingly invest in ico
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
December 10, 2018, 11:05:03 PM
The bear and the scam icos has made all investors run away from investing in ICO today, as there is no one to trust again even if the project has a very good and great project and idea but what if it end up be a scam project and that has made many to be afraid in investing their funds along with the current situation in market.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 10, 2018, 10:55:58 PM
I am doing bounty campaigns and try to save the coins I can get from it. I am not involved in investment yet because I am still trying to educate myself more about investment through doing researches.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
December 10, 2018, 10:18:51 PM
Today's investors are increasingly keen on choosing ICO, not just any ICO they invest, given the many potentials of ICO that are bad because they are slow to develop. Another factor is that investors prefer to buy coins to invest compared to investments in ICO whose future is unclear. Because low market prices make investors very happy to hunt coins.
Activity: 420
December 10, 2018, 10:06:29 PM
Investors are still there but for now it has reduced a lot because maybe they are not interested in investing or do not want to join an ico, now the crypto condition is not like before, many ico fail or get stuck in the middle of the road, hopefully in the future there will be improvements to ico so that it will run smoothly
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
December 10, 2018, 09:44:22 PM
Here, the investors are waiting, I can mention I am also part of being an investors but what I invest is my time to do bounty campaigns and help ICO to succeed. The other whales are still waiting for the lowest dip to take over the market at the right time.
Activity: 588
December 10, 2018, 07:59:24 PM
investors disappear and many of them withdraw their assets in crypto because of the bear market, I don't know why this situation keeps happening and doesn't change
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
December 10, 2018, 07:51:11 PM
Investors are waiting for Bitcoin to drop even lower in order to enter the market at very attractive prices))) and then shave the hamsters again
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
December 10, 2018, 07:33:55 PM
I think that real investors are waiting till the strongest holders will give up and then they will pump the market

The thing that was chosen was to wait because at this time it was chaotic to take any action because of the huge level of loss that would occur.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
December 10, 2018, 07:28:53 PM
some of legit and credible investors are afraid to put their hard earn money in crypto because of what is happening now. Lots of compromises and scams, particularly in pump and dump scheme.
Activity: 512
December 10, 2018, 07:19:38 PM
Many investors has left the market with loss, many investors lost their interest because of the bear market and many of them were scammed and they  are more cautious to invest . The market definitely need "fresh blood"
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
December 10, 2018, 07:09:34 PM
Well even coins with no use could also get much attention or could be funded by investors with proper marketing.  Mostly coins get their funds in ICO and for their ICO to be successful they need to advertise and make hype so they could attract investors.
Pages:
Jump to: