Pages:
Author

Topic: where are the investors? - page 39. (Read 36514 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 06:17:51 PM
This is normal when there are too many ICO projects. Many projects underestimate or scam . So investors are losing confidence in ICO projects and restricting investment in ICO projects. Because the project management team is not working well. Delayed projects will cause loss of investment and the project may die.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
November 10, 2018, 06:05:24 PM
Good projects are still getting funded and people are not having much difficulty raising money for new hedge funds that specialize in cryptocurrencies. The difference that weak are marginal projects are struggling compared to last year. You have to accept that last year was an anomaly and is unlikely to ever return. The dumb has left the market and the smart money that is left is very discerning about which projects it goes into.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 10, 2018, 06:03:33 PM
I don't know where now investors hide. But I understand them and on their place would make most too. Many already invested at the beginning of this year. And what they have received from this? - nothing, their investments have evaporated.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
November 10, 2018, 05:59:24 PM
For your reasons, any project that meets your requirements is obviously profitable. Why aren't we all sitting here with millions in our pockets?
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
November 10, 2018, 02:32:44 PM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?

And what’s the point of investing in new projects during ISO and see how your coins bought immediately after entering the exchange fall in price 5 or more times? I prefer to wait until the market starts to grow.
Activity: 449
swordking
November 10, 2018, 02:29:37 PM
Due to current market situation investors are not coming forward to making the investment. They just wait for market recovery. When the market becomes too green that time investors will start to come forward to make investments.
Activity: 251
November 10, 2018, 01:25:04 PM
Most of the people who invested in the service were disappointed. they bought token from ico projects but they had to sell tokens at a low price from ico. People who lose money before they can gain earnings need to rely on re-crypto money trading secrets.
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 10, 2018, 11:05:42 AM
Too many icos caused huge money loss to their investors last days and because of that investors dont want to invest icos anymore. Because ico companies dont want to thing about their investors. They are only saying we are long term project etc. People collecting 30 40 m dollar and after that they dont want to pay even 1 2 m dollar to binance or etc. They are collecting money for that .They need to show some rispect their investors. Investors still there only they are waiting.
copper member
Activity: 232
November 10, 2018, 11:02:26 AM
Yes many ICOs are failing because the lack of investment in ICOs. It is due to the bad market situation. Most of the traders/investors remain silent and they are observing the market, when they think that market is stable, they will think to invest again.
Activity: 373
November 10, 2018, 10:50:55 AM
Market condition is the probable cause of why investors are having hesitation to invest in a certain project, mostly new projects are a scam that is why investors are very selective in participating ICO that even a legit ICO is suffering due to this situation, all of us are hoping that someday there is a body that can determine the fake ICO to protect the investors, hunters and the crypto community as well.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Infleum
November 10, 2018, 10:26:01 AM
As for individual investors, ordinary people are now afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies because of their high volatility. Institutional investors will not enter cryptomarket until legal issues are resolved.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 10:20:42 AM
I think with the current situation ICO projects as you say, the idea of DAICO or the idea of project management ICO projects such as W12 is a good choice.
Activity: 546
November 10, 2018, 10:14:41 AM
Do you think that the whole situation with projects that has been happening lately can really have a positive effect on cryptocurrencies? I think that you are wrong, of course, investors will see it just run away.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 10:10:14 AM
Market conditions are going down for almost a year. Therefore, the investor does not want to put their money in this recession because they know the market movements, there will be no use of investing and no new projects are even visible. But according to me, the new project will start coming next month and the work will be started on the old project which was also stopped.
Activity: 224
November 10, 2018, 06:39:34 AM
I think the amount of investment is not related to the success of the project. How much was invested in Bitcoin at the start? 0. Only time and hard work.
Activity: 882
November 10, 2018, 05:04:54 AM
Most of the investors do not want to work with the asset, the return of investment from which it is impossible to crank. It's too risky and until they can get it, their money won't be here.
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
November 10, 2018, 02:59:09 AM
I think investors are getting tired of looking good and profitable projects at this time, they maybe need to rest for a  while after they look that market workd be stable again and thats the time they get into investment again...
I think it's time to buy ETH at a low price, because for capital when we want to invest in projects that we think are good and i don't want to be late if I invest with enough capital.
I think many investors are scared of the trend in the market. They don't wanna put their money
They are not afraid, they only think about how and what strategies are good for moving. IMO
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 02:35:16 AM
I think many investors are scared of the trend in the market. They don't wanna put their money
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
November 10, 2018, 02:24:43 AM
I think investors are getting tired of looking good and profitable projects at this time, they maybe need to rest for a  while after they look that market workd be stable again and thats the time they get into investment again...
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
November 10, 2018, 02:20:09 AM
Investors between us, most of they become to the long term holders.
Investing in the new projects not interesting today and know about this
there are still many investors out there, only they are waiting for a number of opportunities to invest, or have switched to other businesses. well, the proof is that some ICOs still managed to achieve softcaps, and some projects still get hardcap.
Pages:
Jump to: