Pages:
Author

Topic: where are the investors? - page 43. (Read 36514 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 15
October 31, 2018, 09:12:42 AM
they are at home, laughing at people buying cryptos
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
October 31, 2018, 09:11:17 AM
Investors have no incentive to invest in new ICO in such a situation in the market as it is now. Coins, after the end of ICO and their appearance on the exchange are cheaper. Not one reasonable person will not invest in the loss itself. Look at the Fantom project, even their tokens are now in the minus from the ICO price, and remember how difficult it was to get into the number of those who were able to participate in the TokenSale.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 08:53:12 AM
I think there are many investors who refrain from investing in the ICO.
At present, there are many ICO that is the scam and many ICO that do not achieve soft caps.
This has caused many investors not to invest and until now many ICO programs have not fulfilled the soft cap and many can be said to fail.
This is very different from last year where many ICO was successful and could be very profitable.
All ICO projects are in the hardest stage and many ICO will fail during this time. I think we have to wait for the market to enter the uptrend and hopefully it can happen because of the very low investment demand and people are leaving the market more and more, causing the price of Bitcoin and all other altcoins can not raise prices
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 08:48:52 AM
I think there are many investors who refrain from investing in the ICO.
At present, there are many ICO that is the scam and many ICO that do not achieve soft caps.
This has caused many investors not to invest and until now many ICO programs have not fulfilled the soft cap and many can be said to fail.
This is very different from last year where many ICO was successful and could be very profitable.
Activity: 518
October 31, 2018, 08:20:47 AM
It is a great question and the reason is clear. Every ongoing ICO has not even met its soft cap and I would not invest in ICO on such a market, because it does not give great profits. I can remember the times, when an ICO gave at least 100 percent profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 08:10:44 AM
BTC and ETH futures were released, we lost major liquidity especially from institutional investors who would now prefer to trade these derivatives!
Activity: 714
October 31, 2018, 08:00:11 AM
Of course, the project, which is well funded and implemented according to the plan, will be successful and will bring good profit to its investors. How could it be otherwise? Just like that! Therefore, it is necessary to choose as clearly as possible such projects, so that as a result of their investments to get the desired profit, not losses. As happens sometimes. But now it comes down to some lottery, lucky not lucky, as a huge number of projects, and promising units. So luck in the selection of ICO will not hurt us all.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
October 31, 2018, 07:54:21 AM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?

Many ico are scam that made many investors afraid of investing on ICOs.
Also the market condition is bad and make investors don't look at the crypto atm
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
October 31, 2018, 07:53:28 AM
now it is very dangerous to invest in new projects and therefore the majority of investors are saving their capital..I willing to invest in 2016-2017 in ICO, but now I understand that it is cheaper to buy on the market since almost a year, as almost none of the coin has not reached the price of ICO
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
October 31, 2018, 07:47:40 AM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?
If the ICO project crowdfunding is successful, the help of investors who are concerned about the project is huge and can bring a lot of profits.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 07:22:40 AM
In my opinion in the field of cryptocurrency, as in the game, a lot of people focused on risk and quick success have gathered. Therefore, all projects are not considered in the long term, but are evaluated for a possible hype.
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
October 31, 2018, 05:59:01 AM
If the investor invests in a project that will eventually become profitable at this time , the investor will get a good profit , and maybe even a huge one.
Activity: 317
October 31, 2018, 05:57:54 AM
Yes i think cause of the market nowdays its hard to reach the hard cap not back then in 2017 2months sold now even soft cap is hard to attain
Activity: 728
Merit: 261
October 31, 2018, 05:46:46 AM
A lot of investor who came at the end of last year stopped investing and left the crypto world because they invested from high prices and lost much money, there is no new investor from long time so volume dropped to this numbers.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 05:43:45 AM
Many large investors again went to the dollar. And waiting for the next rate swing and not in a hurry to buy.
Activity: 490
October 31, 2018, 02:45:43 AM
There are many factors that deter investors. This fraud, and hacking wallets, and cryptocurrency bans in countries. But good projects that have a great idea, a cool team in any case will gather their investors for investment.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
October 31, 2018, 12:05:50 AM
2018 a lot of ICO even between legit and scam as was already difficult to differentiate. This often makes many investors lack the confidence to inves in ICO. Good ICO not only in view of the project he's doing but in terms of marketing or promotion also should be large so that the investors could be interested to more know more about the project.
Activity: 798
October 30, 2018, 11:58:40 PM
And now there are also many new projects that appear and provide real products and very creative ideas. However, this makes the competition even tighter. Some projects that do not have a very good development team, of course, fail. And now there are many fraudulent projects, so this can reduce investor interest in investing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 11:51:31 PM
The success of a project of course the team has an important role, a competent and active team will certainly be the key to the success of a project even if it is not fully, the role of investors is also important, and here the team must be good at finding investors to join a particular project
Activity: 686
October 30, 2018, 11:44:09 PM
They are waiting, they understand that it does not matter how good a project can be it is almost guaranteed to fail in the current conditions that we find on the market and also many are tired of being scammed by icos, so even if they have the money they have decided to stay away from icos for some time and some have decided to avoid icos permanently and it is understandable.
Pages:
Jump to: