Pages:
Author

Topic: where are the investors? - page 45. (Read 36514 times)

Activity: 559
Merit: 102
October 27, 2018, 11:35:13 AM
Today many investors think that if they invest in ICO, now there are a lot of ico traffic jams and surely investors do not want to lose their money maybe when crypto conditions start to stabilize they will invest in ICO but of course they must be smart in choosing ICO which has good potential
Even choosing to invest in good ICOs is very likely they will also suffer losses. More than 95% of successful ICOs fell after the end of the ICO and listed on the first exchange. And because the statistics are so high that investors are scared of every ICO
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
October 27, 2018, 11:33:08 AM
Now is a great time to engage in self-education, attend courses, read books on the subject of investing, and then when the market recovers, show your knowledge and skills to invest.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
October 27, 2018, 07:57:23 AM
Investors have already realized that a cryptocurrency is an unsecured bubble that will deflate in the coming years. It is very unlikely that Bitcoin will start to go up, because there is no demand. Therefore, no one wants to invest in tokens.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 05:47:50 AM
As for large institutional investors, they will not formally enter the market without certain regulatory conditions. Therefore, we should not be afraid of regulation, but rather wait, because without it cpyptomarket has no future.

Activity: 318
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 05:43:42 AM
For investors let's take them a break for this time that some scam ico or project spreading in bounty campaign but they get red trust if the project is scam they deserve.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
October 27, 2018, 04:08:12 AM
Due to the bloody market and vast scamming nowadays,investors are having a second thought in gambling their money again for investments.This could have been a good industry if only not because of those greedy heads who are self centered and does not consider somebody else' hardwork.
Activity: 448
October 27, 2018, 03:57:49 AM
Most likely, investors were disappointed in ICO companies because of the large number of scams in this market.Naturally no one wants to give money to scammers. Hence the decline and investors are waiting for a suitable position for investment.
Activity: 345
October 27, 2018, 03:16:53 AM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?
The project received an investment in the form of a soft cover, but the bears froze its ambitions and now it remains to wait for the appearance of bulls and the possibility that everything will continue. At least it is not a scam and there remains hope for the future.
Activity: 673
October 27, 2018, 03:12:58 AM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?

sometimes good projects and good planning are not necessarily successful because the allocation of funds is difficult and the owners don't need to be successful. business and ico makers who funds and provides according to work
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
October 27, 2018, 03:11:43 AM
There is investment apathy in cryptocurrency market at the moment.  Many people have lost considerable amount of time and money on their investment and people are not going to put more money rather,  they are looking for respite!
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 27, 2018, 03:04:36 AM
The fact is that because of fraudulent projects, we have lost a lot of potential investors. Now only experienced investors and various funds invest in ico.
Activity: 574
October 27, 2018, 03:01:33 AM
i think that right, i agree with that.
we need investor to make ICO back o good again, but we can't blame investor if ICO is fail.
because they know this market is not possible to get a profit, and i think thats why investor just Hold and wait not invest in ICO again.
Activity: 588
Minter
October 27, 2018, 02:58:58 AM
Companies do not launch new promising ICO in a falling market. Investors do not want to invest in an ICO in a falling market.
Activity: 318
October 27, 2018, 02:47:02 AM
As a investor like me I don't want to invest too right now Because so many scam ico and im afraid to loss my money for nothing because so many project are not promising.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
October 27, 2018, 02:04:41 AM
Now we see how almost all ICO projects (especially from 2017) not perform their roadmap. They just collect a lot of money abandoned the project. So, investors become smarter and don't invest in every ICO, choosing only best one (for example NEON Exchange).
Activity: 294
October 27, 2018, 01:50:44 AM
Today many investors think that if they invest in ICO, now there are a lot of ico traffic jams and surely investors do not want to lose their money maybe when crypto conditions start to stabilize they will invest in ICO but of course they must be smart in choosing ICO which has good potential
October 27, 2018, 01:46:00 AM
Investors are watching the market they think first before investment mostly investors have multiple coins but i like to invest in ICO now a days because of capital shortage and crypto is very expensive for me and now i hope that those who are waiting before investment they do better decisions.
Activity: 714
October 27, 2018, 01:38:41 AM

There are lot of reasons of why people at this moment are afraid to join this investment because first was due to bearish market which is still in effect right now then the other reason is the scam projects that are now rampant in the crypto space in which it make the investors to become dismay due to their hard earned money were lost. Hopefully these will be address so that crypto currency investments will be great again making the confidence of some investors to come back again.
Activity: 322
October 27, 2018, 12:44:20 AM
I think the problem all have to do with the market condition, many investors have lost so much money investing into ICO's and no one want to lose more money hence they are avoiding to invest in any ICO no matter how good the concept might be, So i think when the market gets better, more people will start investing.
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 27, 2018, 12:40:31 AM
Investors around us they become to the long therm holders ))
Others go away to the regular business
Pages:
Jump to: