Pages:
Author

Topic: where are the investors? - page 48. (Read 36514 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 12:25:18 PM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?
There are many like that but you have to understand now that people are not very interested in putting money into icos due to there being so much scams in the market and people do not want to get scams. This is one of the effects of having so many scam projects in the market, the projects that have really good projects do not get the money that they need to push forward.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 21, 2018, 05:58:33 PM
Investors are afraid to buy cryptocurrency. Investors love growth of the investments and cryptocurrency falls. Will grow will buy.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 21, 2018, 05:50:11 PM
Previously, there were a lot of people who invested money in all projects in a row, but they lost their money and left the market, only experienced investors remained who know how to choose projects.
so the investors did not disappear - disappeared hamsters)
Activity: 462
Good Morning
October 21, 2018, 04:19:09 PM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?
it is hard to find them i know but i think taht if you try harder you will find what ypu are looking for quite soon so do not give up
Activity: 574
October 21, 2018, 04:18:01 PM
All investors here. A lot of ICO, but what's the use if 90 percent of all ICO is a Scam. I personally stopped investing in ICO and I think that all investors are just as wary of investing in ICO.
Activity: 413
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 03:38:33 PM

Because investors look at the project as a business. And the lack of advertising also affects. To attract investors you have to work hard. It is not known how the team works. If they are not experienced there is no way out in the media. About the project simply do not know
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 21, 2018, 03:27:26 PM
With the number of scams going around at the ICO stages, investors are  waiting until the coin hits the exchanges in order  to start their investing. Atleast this way only the genuine coins that make it through the ICO will emerge.
Activity: 132
October 21, 2018, 03:22:26 PM
Now it is very risky to invest in ICO,most buy reliable coins,besides the growth in the number of ICO is growing and 1 campaign get less money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
October 21, 2018, 03:15:33 PM

It's so hard to find these days because most people who has a lot of coins on their hands are always eyeing to hold it in to get rid of it once the market improves. Unfortunately, for that to happen, it would either take a long time time, or it would happen very quickly that most will miss it because people in the market are more accustomed to waiting things out. And so, because of that, it's very hard to find investors that are willing to risk it, since most people are playing it safe.
copper member
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
October 21, 2018, 03:00:45 PM
Yes, I agree and think that project have to have a good idea, team, whitepaper, roadmap and technology.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
October 21, 2018, 02:55:29 PM
I'm almost sure that 90% of failed ICO's are scam with no potential, I see that good and promising ICO's still collect softcap and even hardcap, probably you just doing bad researches about ICO's wich you follow for.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
October 21, 2018, 02:52:02 PM
There are projects that are interesting for me and in which I want to invest, but because of the bad situation in the crypto market, they have postponed indefinitely the sale of coins. Now any project will not be able to positively enter the market.
Activity: 365
October 21, 2018, 02:31:16 PM
Well, there are some quality ICOs and then there are some scams. Its both, and because of that the Investors are now hesitant. But once the market goes bullish, which it is soon expected, then things can change very quickly, even the scams will get big investments, which is a bad thing for crypto world.
Activity: 504
Merit: 19
October 21, 2018, 02:29:28 PM

Taking into account the fact that the market is currently falling, investors are afraid to enter it, because there are great chances of losing their assets.
Activity: 352
October 21, 2018, 02:15:15 PM
Investors are silent and don't prefer to invest in ico project because most of ico project are scam and those that are real,  there price fall significantly lower than their Ico price once they hit exchange. Which wise investors will want to invest on real ico project when they know they can get the token much more cheaper once the project hit exchange??
Activity: 350
October 19, 2018, 07:32:12 PM
Investing in ICO is very risky because of the factors that you need to consider for an ICO to fail. An ICO that has a poor concept can already be a signal that it may not survive in the market if it reaches there. Chances are, you might lose your investment too.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
October 19, 2018, 07:11:37 PM
Lady Luck is in one's favor and after a week in someone's else: there are so many subjective factors that are changing the way of the world that we can not understand it in the meantime. I have seen a great project that would cause enormous hype during the last six months: unfortunately, they came just when the market had been moving up daily by 10% and no one cared about a quite stable and profitable token. Not being successful does not mean anything as there are so many opportunities around the globe. Just keep trying- is there a better feeling than implementing ideas into self-sustainable companies? Well, some of them are  Wink. Anyway, anyone who does not even try to create any sort of value is basically dead, so keep moving on. Even in the darkness carry your torches.
Activity: 280
October 19, 2018, 06:41:20 PM

There are a lot of projects, but there are not enough risky investors at all, too many ICO projects. Especially one idea for the success of the project is not enough, you need the desire of developers to promote your project and work with the community. I think over time to collect the necessary funding will become even more difficult.
Activity: 406
October 19, 2018, 06:11:07 PM
Many investors lost their faith in ICOs as many of them heavily lost on their investments during bearish market.
ICOs are not delivering ROI as it was last year and investors become more cautious when investing.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 645
October 19, 2018, 05:53:58 PM
we are ın bear market, so ınvestors are waıtıng for a movement, also because of that ıdıotıc whale actıons people afraıd to ınvest , beacuse whales are dumpıng everythıng , they dont let people to joın, ıf anyone wıth money wants to buy btc for example whales dumps ıt and trıes to that guy to sell cheaper than he bought,
Pages:
Jump to: