Pages:
Author

Topic: where are the investors? - page 7. (Read 36514 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 21
February 26, 2019, 08:35:17 AM
It takes more than concept to attract investors now, many investors are already wising up and been extremely careful before investing into any ICO ,I'm sure in the not too far future scam ICOs will got tired because no one will fall for there tricks anymore ,ICO scam is still new that's why many are still falling for it
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
February 26, 2019, 08:34:48 AM
Now investors must be careful before investing. Because if they carelessly of course it will certainly result in large losses. So if the ICO project doesn't work, of course there is something wrong why investors don't invest much in the project. Actually that must be considered.
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
February 26, 2019, 08:33:35 AM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?
There are still too many investors in crypto space but the good thing is that they are very careful in choosing the promising projects. And most of the projects right now are lack of hype and marketing just like what binance launchpad did.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
February 26, 2019, 08:31:56 AM
I do not think many many cryptocurrency projects are not exactly doing what they are established for at least until now. It seems that they are just involved in ways of attracting investors, accumulating money just for the purpose of promoting projects so as to collect more money. So it is high time such projects should proactively assure investors that they are seriously doing for what they are established for.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
February 26, 2019, 07:55:25 AM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?
Investors are now difficult to induce to action, they are currently watching the market, none of them now will not invest until the market comes to life and I understand them, because each of us is primarily thinking about profit.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
February 26, 2019, 07:33:44 AM
I think most of them are off the cryptocurrency market since cryptocurrency market are still in bearish market. We'll see in the future as all of altcoins reached their ATH again if most of investors will go back again. I think of that heppens, they're lesser due to what happens on the issue of ICO wayback in 2017.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
February 26, 2019, 07:31:47 AM
No investor throws his money in the trash. In this situation, investors are more cautious than ever. Unless we discover projects that have a lot of guarantees and potentials, no investment is made to ico.

Do projects give guarantees? Investors were wrong many times. What seems to me new projects and will not be.
copper member
Activity: 294
February 26, 2019, 07:31:25 AM
I think Investors now are very smart now they learned on their past investment that didn't work. Now they choose a realistic ICO that will work and will last Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
February 26, 2019, 07:26:25 AM
No investor throws his money in the trash. In this situation, investors are more cautious than ever. Unless we discover projects that have a lot of guarantees and potentials, no investment is made to ico.
Activity: 645
Merit: 100
February 26, 2019, 07:15:25 AM

The answer to the question is simple. They run from this submarine. The reason? Because there are too many scammers. People do not want to lose money. I think you should understand this. Until the main problems of cryptocurrency are resolved the market will decline.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
February 26, 2019, 07:10:19 AM
The market is bad right now, I don't expect much investors trooping in at the moment.  The market conditions need to change. Before we can see some turn around of things
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
February 26, 2019, 07:07:17 AM
you alone feel that it is potential and good, other investors don't see it as well. LOL.
You should know that potential projects will attract a lot of good partners or they will not be able to access and cooperate with good partners.
I think that ICO projects need not only have a good idea, they need reasonable financial allocations, effective and creative marketing strategies to get help from many big altcoins.
Activity: 308
February 26, 2019, 06:58:10 AM
There should be I am not surprised about that, look at the market conditions and tell which investors will be comfortable with investing it's money
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
February 26, 2019, 06:40:54 AM
In a weak market, investors do not have confidence that they will be able to earn something from the invested funds, recently the launch of the ICO is a huge risk, the chances of success are very small
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
February 26, 2019, 06:39:36 AM
it seems like they have never been anywhere, they just wait and see the situation, they consider the situation, they see very many projects that can only harm them so they are more careful in choosing the projects they deserve to follow.
Activity: 472
February 26, 2019, 06:26:50 AM
Over the past one year or so, we have seen many scam projects, that's why many investors have been reluctant to invest in ICO projects. This trend wouldn't change as long as the market is in bearish mood.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
February 26, 2019, 06:23:08 AM
With high probability we can say that a project that follows its development plan and has the support of investors will be successful. But in order for this development to happen faster, I think we need competition in the market. For example, now there is a question of increasing the speed of transactions and reducing the Commission, the project which before others to solve these problems will be a leader in the market.
Activity: 520
February 26, 2019, 06:00:33 AM
None of the ICO in the recent days can be considered as good so that people are not ready to invest on it and the bear market make them to afraid of onvesting on the new crypto projects so we can see them only if the bull run begins.
with the rare good projects that emerge during the bear market and make investors who invest in the ICO feel very risky and in my opinion ICO investors temporarily play coins when the coins are already on the market to avoid a lot of losses
Activity: 520
February 26, 2019, 05:57:49 AM
It is true that the ICO is because the makers need big funds to carry out their vision and mission to make projects and now investors are anxious about investing in the ICO because even if the good projects and market entry prices will not reach ICO prices and make investors lose
Activity: 420
February 26, 2019, 05:53:06 AM
Many investors left this market having lost a lot of money,others do not want to enter because the market is not regulated and they need guarantees. Now the market is mainly speculators who are interested in short-term profits and do everything for this.
Pages:
Jump to: