Pages:
Author

Topic: where are the investors? - page 5. (Read 36514 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 112
March 06, 2019, 01:31:38 AM
Because what happen in the previous year of 2018 the market was bloody in the long run and most investors are lossing there capital and now i think some of investors are lying in their bed getting some relax, probably we can see many investors in  second quarter of 2019.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
March 06, 2019, 01:05:03 AM
ICO hype is gone and investors are become sort of 'aware' they don't invest everywhere — that's a good thing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
March 06, 2019, 12:48:01 AM
Actually investors are still there but only a little bit like when ico is still in good condition, nowadays there are a lot of ico that lack investors that cause failure, finally it can't run smoothly, we definitely hope that the future ico will be improved so it will run smoothly again as before and many investors involved
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
March 06, 2019, 12:31:30 AM
Well, due to the scam project and fraud all around in the crypto, many investors have scam in the ICO, now all people have gone away, I think this is the bad ending in the crypto, if they have the law protect the investors, they will be turn back in oneday.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
March 05, 2019, 11:56:02 PM
Investors are still there, maybe because of the unstable crypto condition, not many investors are involved in ICO, in the future when crypto has risen, there will be many investors who come to invest in ICO again
Activity: 327
Merit: 15
March 05, 2019, 11:49:13 PM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profita

now all ico are very difficult to get funds, because every ico that has passed is very disappointing to investors, all their investors make a loss, therefore investors are careful in choosing ico
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
March 05, 2019, 11:42:28 PM
I am fully confident that large investors will return to the cryptocurrency market soon. In addition, some analysts say that the largest wallets are constantly replenished with bitcoins. This means large investors are buying coins.
They will returned because bitcoin has never stopped, it's still here but some are just playing with the price that is why we have some bullish and bearish trend. In the bullish trend, this is what makes more investors to come, small investors but with huge number, it will beat the whales IMO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 05, 2019, 05:14:49 PM
I am fully confident that large investors will return to the cryptocurrency market soon. In addition, some analysts say that the largest wallets are constantly replenished with bitcoins. This means large investors are buying coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
March 05, 2019, 04:45:58 PM
All investors are on vacation, I think everyone who has earned on cryptocurrency is now resting on the islands under palm trees and enjoying life. When they run out of money they will come to the market again to make money!

It's time to finish this long-term vacation and get to work, make new plans and conquer new peaks, the cryptocurrency market needs movement and preferably directed upwards.

Institutional money is needed, but I believe they preferably invest in older crypto currencies and not so much in tokens.
I think contrary many altcoins which were old go on the second plan, I think that eos tron excellent coin and very interesting since many investors on this market!
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
March 03, 2019, 02:18:16 PM
All investors are on vacation, I think everyone who has earned on cryptocurrency is now resting on the islands under palm trees and enjoying life. When they run out of money they will come to the market again to make money!

It's time to finish this long-term vacation and get to work, make new plans and conquer new peaks, the cryptocurrency market needs movement and preferably directed upwards.

Institutional money is needed, but I believe they preferably invest in older crypto currencies and not so much in tokens.
Activity: 238
March 02, 2019, 06:52:08 PM

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
March 02, 2019, 11:44:49 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
March 02, 2019, 08:33:34 AM
The existence of an ICO project that was deemed to have failed to make investors more careful to invest their money, they were waiting for the right time to really get a good ICO project so they would avoid losses.
Activity: 260
March 02, 2019, 08:14:20 AM
I think that today investors are engaged in another market, because the cryptocurrency market today is not interesting for investors, as the market today is very crowded with a large number of people who are trying to cheat.

Cheat ? You mean scammers ? its now new to witness a scammer in the crypto market because even before that crypto existed 10 years ago , many scammers are already here in this market  .  but not only on cryptos but also on other markets and business there will always be a scammer because they are already part of the chain  . if there are no scammers and criminals , there wont also police and cyber crime units because they wont have a job .
Scammers and criminals who attack business destrol economic development so as those cheater who are attacking the crypto market is also driving away investors who are in the market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
March 02, 2019, 04:41:06 AM
I think that today investors are engaged in another market, because the cryptocurrency market today is not interesting for investors, as the market today is very crowded with a large number of people who are trying to cheat.

Cheat ? You mean scammers ? its now new to witness a scammer in the crypto market because even before that crypto existed 10 years ago , many scammers are already here in this market  .  but not only on cryptos but also on other markets and business there will always be a scammer because they are already part of the chain  . if there are no scammers and criminals , there wont also police and cyber crime units because they wont have a job .
Activity: 837
March 02, 2019, 04:38:24 AM
The investors are everywhere and can only be drawn out when they see a potential project to invest on. The truth is, most are now wise and smart , making proper research to ensure they don't lose like the past.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
March 02, 2019, 04:35:03 AM
I think that peoples are focusing on BTC and Ethereum and the other 'safe' investmemts assets. Nobody no longer wants to risk his funds in this bearish market. Some other investors aren't even intetested no longer in bitcoin and crypto. simply, humains doesn't want to invest.. they come in the pumps yelling '' Oh god.. i lf i bought btc i would be rich now. '' etc..
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
March 02, 2019, 04:27:18 AM
That must be an ICO you mean, it's really true there are a lot of cheaters, hence it will make this market more risky.

Maybe they stay away for awhile but we know that they will comeback, these people are just following the move of the public, when there is a hype in the market, they would not think twice to participate, they will again rush and buy regardless of the price.
Activity: 405
Merit: 11
February 28, 2019, 10:53:54 AM
I think that a large number of potential ICOs have failed because of lack of investors due to the lack of a sound marketing strategy to attract these investors. It can also be caused by the project's promotion strategy is less convincing. Another thing because of the many issues that mislead investors to invest but invest in the wrong projects so that many investors get out of the crypto currency business. I only hope that there is a special standard for ICO that can be allowed to circulate in the market so that there is no ICO fraud phenomenon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 28, 2019, 10:36:12 AM
Pages:
Jump to: