Pages:
Author

Topic: where are the investors? - page 2. (Read 36514 times)

Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
March 11, 2019, 03:46:34 PM
Investors have begun to be afraid to participate in the ICO, because a lot of fraud has occurred throughout the year. Even so, the price of tokens after entering the market immediately falls far short of the ICO price
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
March 11, 2019, 03:43:35 PM
I hope that large investors will soon return to the cryptocurrency market. I believe that the price of Bitcoin will rise sharply in the next few months.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
March 11, 2019, 03:36:58 PM
from the way ico's are finding it difficult this day to fund their projects, it is very clear that there are few or no investors at all at this time of the market, too many failed project that where unable to meet expectations of investors, not to mentioned the ever growing scam ico's in the market this days, these unpleasant situation have scared most investors to their hiding place, maybe when the market eventually recovered things will turn around.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
March 11, 2019, 03:30:08 PM
This bearish market I think it is not a good sign for some investors to invest in ICO's, they think it may fail even it is promising. I think if bullish market happens maybe more investors will come.
After the end of the bear market, the bull market will come and stabilized prices will attract more investors. Money flow will cause positive effects on crypto charts and uptrend will continue. Investors need price movement for investing in financial assets.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
March 11, 2019, 03:26:25 PM
All investors are in place, they just sit quietly and invest in the right assets, while newcomers sell their assets and are afraid that everything will collapse. Literate people will still buy the most valuable assets.
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app
March 10, 2019, 10:23:06 AM
Investors has a great effect for the progress of cryptocurrency value but because of many ICO that turn to scam and did not success to their projects,most of the investors now lost their trust and confidence to invest in ICO,that's why the demand decreases. But i think when the market will improve and continue to survive ,many investors will come back again and enjoy investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
March 10, 2019, 10:22:15 AM
This bearish market I think it is not a good sign for some investors to invest in ICO's, they think it may fail even it is promising. I think if bullish market happens maybe more investors will come.
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
March 10, 2019, 10:18:12 AM
I think the big investors got big losses after 2017 and in 2018. I am sure now they are waiting for the regulation of this market and will soon start investing again.
Activity: 574
March 10, 2019, 10:17:22 AM
Reducing investor confidence in the ICO project. Investors feel that investing in ICO is risky because many projects are a scam. When they invest and ICO fails. Many of these investors do not get refunds. So now many ICOs have difficulty collecting funds.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
March 10, 2019, 09:49:19 AM
it is not that investor are not investing in ico but they are investing in less amount, it is this bear phase which is causing fud amongst investor,it is natural as in a year there will be always a phase where investment will go down but ico are shsifting their date towars summer so we can see investment growth during that months.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
March 10, 2019, 09:39:29 AM
the investors are still in the business of investing in the crypto space and most of them are actually doing their investments calmly without complaining and make loud noises as expected in most cases as they prefer to be off the social media and the technology also creates the space for such.
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
March 10, 2019, 09:35:53 AM
You need to understand a few things: 1. Now is not the time in the cryptoindustry when you can invest 2. Projects with strong support also attract funds (BTT example) 3. Nevertheless, the main investors are big players and they wait until we all leave the market
Activity: 434
March 10, 2019, 06:09:56 AM
They are still here to watch this market every day. But they do not invest because they know that the bear market is not over and prices will definitely fall further. They are waiting for the best opportunity to return to this market
they have to start again after seeing the market improve and so that it can be profitable.
investors will monitor market movements and they will always research the market to find out the situation so they can set the right time to start again.
Activity: 350
March 10, 2019, 04:28:32 AM
They are still here to watch this market every day. But they do not invest because they know that the bear market is not over and prices will definitely fall further. They are waiting for the best opportunity to return to this market
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
March 10, 2019, 04:24:07 AM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?
This is obvious. If the project is successful, investors will have a chance to get a return, otherwise it will be a loss.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
March 10, 2019, 01:50:40 AM
ico's failure problem is one of the reasons in my opinion, is the price change of the ico platform, for example in 2018 ethereum the price of $ 500 then in 2019 or at the end of 2018 ethereum prices fall to the price of $ 150, investors will definitely suffer losses because of their first purchase 500, after the fall of the price they suffered a lot of losses, and that greatly affected the price of tokens which resulted in ico failing.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
March 10, 2019, 01:19:01 AM
I think is basically the bearish market that affect the movement of most things form project failing after having half of their funds got lost to crypto bearish and so many others I think investors now are more cautious with their investments
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
March 10, 2019, 12:27:29 AM
Maybe some investors don't want to invest but the problem isn't only with investors but the bear market as the same investor invest 1 ETH which has 138$ before it was 400$ for example, so we can have same investors but failed ICO s.
The main problem is the bear market, investors hate the situation as they know the price will rise in bear season.
Where are they now? I guess they are chilling because they don't completely leave this market, they are just waiting for the right opportunity to come back again.
Activity: 504
March 09, 2019, 02:23:29 PM
Most investors have been disappointed greatly by numerous failed projects and that is seriously preventing investors from getting involve with other projects. Some projects had excellent idea but the team fails to develop it and so it is no longer just about the idea but how best can the team push through the project also matters.
It seems to me that there is our fault in what happened on the cryptocurrency market, because we tried very hard to advertise cryptocurrency, very rarely mentioning the risks that lie in wait for new users. When the cryptocurrency soared in its prices from the beginning of 2017, everyone thought that the growth process would continue and began to actively invest until the end of 2017. It was a very wrong decision.
Activity: 336
March 09, 2019, 01:41:33 PM
Most investors have been disappointed greatly by numerous failed projects and that is seriously preventing investors from getting involve with other projects. Some projects had excellent idea but the team fails to develop it and so it is no longer just about the idea but how best can the team push through the project also matters.
Pages:
Jump to: